Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic cdr was right. Earth Eles BUGGED in Monster Manual (Read 2741 times)
rest
One Man Wolfpack

cdr was right. Earth Eles BUGGED in Monster Manual
Oct 11th, 2012 at 10:25am
Print Post  
I had 26/30 different types before the update to change it to only require 24. Now it shows 24/24 and it is greyed out. It doesn't count towards my account deeds.

cdr was right on the fucking money when he said that's what would happen.

Undecided

When I put in a ticket for it, it was closed in no more than 10 seconds with a canned response about it not being a known issue, or not being something that GMs could help with and to put in a bug report.

My second ticket stating that I couldn't file bug reports took a bit longer to answer, but the GM was incredibly nice. He couldn't help me, and he couldn't file a bug report for me, but he was very nice. Much better than that Ogdred fucker. Man that guy is a fucking douchebag. I wish I remembered the nice guy's name. Started with a J.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Re: cdr was right. Earth Eles BUGGED in Monster Manual
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 10:46am
Print Post  
I've started compiling screenshots of conversations with GM's

so far Ogdred is the only one who's never managed to be useful, ever.

and Phoenix is the best GM by far, i've not caught him in about a year now though  Cry

edit. fucking Oak sub.
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2012 at 10:47am by Munkenmo »  

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 10:50am
Print Post  
I got a character bugged with perma poison snafu. I kept taking poison damage in town, after log out, etc. I sent in a ticket explaining the problem and asked if Turbine hated me. The GM responded, "It appears that we do hate you." then told me how to fix it. That was pretty funny.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 10:51am
Print Post  
I liked the GM that started with an S, Sparker? Something like that.  He found a way to restore my TR bank and my actual bank back when the "buy a bank tab" in the turbine store shutout all bank functions on that toon if you tred afterwards.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

hgm-chi
Dragon Raider

Meh.

Reply #4 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:20am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 10:25am:
I had 26/30 different types before the update to change it to only require 24. Now it shows 24/24 and it is greyed out. It doesn't count towards my account deeds.

cdr was right on the fucking money when he said that's what would happen.

Undecided

When I put in a ticket for it, it was closed in no more than 10 seconds with a canned response about it not being a known issue, or not being something that GMs could help with and to put in a bug report.

My second ticket stating that I couldn't file bug reports took a bit longer to answer, but the GM was incredibly nice. He couldn't help me, and he couldn't file a bug report for me, but he was very nice. Much better than that Ogdred fucker. Man that guy is a fucking douchebag. I wish I remembered the nice guy's name. Started with a J.

After you left last night we ran through ritual and Krieg said his started ticking again as soon as he killed another ellie or something.  Might want to ask him about it...

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #5 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:30am
Print Post  
hgm-chi wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:20am:
After you left last night we ran through ritual and Krieg said his started ticking again as soon as he killed another ellie or something.  Might want to ask him about it...

Well I probably won't get any more named eles. The only known one I'm missing is the one in Acid Wit and I went through that shit at least 50 times and never saw him. I'll kill some regular ones tonight if I log in.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #6 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
If you think "What's the most obvious thing that could go wrong here?" it's pretty easy to predict what Turbine won't bother testing.

IP Logged

Laraeph
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #7 - Oct 13th, 2012 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
I was at 27/30 before the update, and I didn't bug.
I'll have to ask a guildy if she got her companion, she had already farmed the 7000 kills

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #8 - Oct 13th, 2012 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 10:51am:
I liked the GM that started with an S, Sparker? Something like that.  He found a way to restore my TR bank and my actual bank back when the "buy a bank tab" in the turbine store shutout all bank functions on that toon if you tred afterwards.

+sparker is a cunt of the blue waffle degree
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2012 at 4:52pm by JDollar »  

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Jalora
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Oct 13th, 2012 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Oct 13th, 2012 at 4:52pm:
+sparker is a cunt of the blue waffle degree

Sparker was the douche that masked the Kobold account for awhile on the forums.  His attitude lead to his demotion.  I don't believe he works at Turbine anymore.  My hope for humanity and Sparker was a quick death by shotgun to the throat

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #10 - Oct 14th, 2012 at 3:38am
Print Post  
I only had one interaction with him that I can recall.  When the bank tab was released in the ddo store, and you tred, it would lockout your bank and you couldnt access you shared, normal, or tr bank.  He fixed it so that I could.  He is a hero in my eyes (This was day one of the bank tab being released).

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint