Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) A hint of the Enhancement revamp (Read 15829 times)
aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

A hint of the Enhancement revamp
Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:33am
Print Post  
Taken from the lamannia forums, admittedly not being finished, and having some rough spots.
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=394920
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=394938
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=394907

Props to Trekna posting these.

Quote:
This is a copy of the Thief-Acrobat enhancements on Llama... they are pretty rough in some spots and obviously not finalized.

Granted/Bottom Row:

Acrobat (0 AP, 1 Rog)
You can also use your DEX modifier to hit with Quarterstaves
Stick Fighting (5 AP, 3 Rog)
You can now use your DEX modifier for damage with Quarterstaves
Tumbler (10 AP, 6 Rogue)
You can pass through enemies when you tumble
Kip Up (20 AP, 12 Rogue)
You are immune to most knockdown effects and slippery surfaces
Carthweel Charge (30 AP,18 Rogue)
After tumbling, you gain a +2 Morale bonus to STR and DEX for 6 seconds
Followthrough (41 AP, 20 Rogue)
You gain +2 STR and DEX. After tumbling, your basic attacks with two handed weapons strike two targets per swing instead of one for 6 seconds.

Tier 1:

Staff Training 1
+1 to hit and damage with Quarterstaves
Acrobatic (3 Ranks)
+1/2/3 Balance, Jump, and Tumble, +5/10/15% attack speed with quarterstaves.
Charming (3 Ranks)
+1/2/3 Bluff, Diplomacy, Haggle, and Intimidate
Sly Flourish (3 Ranks)
Melee Attack: Deals +.5/1/1.5[W] damage with +1/2/3 Critical Threat Range, and reduces your threat with nearby enemies by 100. On Sneak Attack: Intelligent target also gainsts -1 penalty to Balance, Reflex, andWill saves for 20 seconds. (Stacks 5 times)
Faster Sneaking (3 Ranks)
+20/35/50% Movement speed while sneaking.

Tier 2:

Staff Training 2 (Requires: Staff Training 1)
+1 to hit and +2 damage with Quarterstaves
Trip Focus(3 Ranks)
+1/2/3 to the save DC of Trip Attacks
Subtlety (3 Ranks)
-20/30/40% threat generation with melee attacks. Does notstack with other subtlety enhancements.
Quick Strike (3 Ranks)
Melee Quarterstaff Attack: Deals +1/+2/+3[W] damage. You gain a 5/15/25% Morale Bonus to Double Strike for 10 seconds.
Haste Boost (3 Ranks)

Tier 3:

Staff Training 3(Requires: Staff Training 2)
Improved Glancing Blows (3 Ranks) (Requires: Defensive Roll? (Two Handed Fighting maybe?))
Glancing blows produced by your two-handed attacks get an additional 2/4/6% chance of producing secondary weapon effects.
Shadow Dodge (3 Ranks)
Toggle: +1/2/3% Dodge, +1/2/3 DEX, -10/20/30% Fort
Sweeping Strike (3 Ranks) (Requires: Quick Strike)
Melee Quarterstaff Trip Attack: Deals +1/2/3[W] damage to all nearby enemies and trips them. (Balance DC 10 + Half Rogue Level + DEX Modifier negates)
Stat Enhancement: STR or DEX

Tier 4:

Staff Training 4 (Requires: Staff Training 3)
Improved Defensive Roll (3 Ranks) (Requires: Defensive Roll)
Defensive Roll now triggers at 30/40/50% or below health and reduces damage to 40/30/20% when successful.
No Mercy (3 Ranks)
You deal 10/20/30% additional damage to helpless opponents.
Staff Lunge (3 Ranks)
Melee Quarterstaff Attack: Deals +2/3/4[W] damage as you dive through enemies in a line.
Stat Enhancement: STR or DEX

Tier 5:

Staff Specialization
+1 Critical Threat Multiplier with Quarterstaves
Vault (Requires: No Mercy Rank 1)
Quarterstaff Action: Leap through the air.

Quote:
This is a copy of the Assassin enhancements on Llama... they are pretty rough in some spots and obviously not finalized.

Granted

Knife in the Darkness (0 AP, Rog 0)
You gain proficiency with Kukris. You can also use your Dexterity modifier to hit with Daggers and Kukris.
Dagger in the Back (5 AP, Rog 3)
You can now use your DEX modifier for damage with Daggers and Kukris
Assassin's Trick (10 AP, Rog 6)
Activate: Target intelligent opponent loses 25% Fort and immunity to Sneak Attack for 12 seconds if the target fails a Will save (DC 10 + Rogue Level + Int Modifier)
Nimbleness (20 AP, Rog 12)
On Sneak Attack: Up to once every 2 seconds, you gain 1% dodge for 6 seconds. This effect can stack up to 10 times.
Lethality (30 AP, Rog 18)
Any sneak attack that also counts as a vorpal strike that you make will kill most living targets.
Deadly Shadow (41 AP, Rog 20)
+4 Sneak Attack Dice

Tier 1

Poison Strikes
Select one of three Poisonous attacks.
Toxin Affinity (3 Ranks)
+1/2/3 Fortitude Saves vs Poisons (and?) to the save DC of your Poison attacks
Shiv (3 Ranks)
Melee Attack: Deals +1/2/3[W] damage and reduces your threat with nearby enemies by 100. On Sneak Attack: Target also gains a -2 Fortitude penalty against Poisons for 20 seconds. (Stacks 5 times.)
Sneak Attack Training 1
Grants +1 Sneak Attack die and +1 to hit when performing Sneak Attacks
Stealthy (3 Ranks)
+1/2/3 Hide and Move Silently

Tier 2

Poison Strikes*
Venomed Blades (3 Ranks)
Poison Stance: On Hit: 1d4/6/8 Poison damage with weapon attacks
Bleed Them Out (3 Ranks)
Melee Attack: Deals +1/2/3[W] damage and on successful damage causes your opponent to bleed. The bleed effect can stack up to 5 times.
Sneak Attack Training 2 (Requires: Sneak Attack Training 1)
Damage Boost (3 Ranks)

Tier 3

Poison Strikes*
Critical Accuracy (3 Ranks)
+1/2/3 to confirm Critical Hits
Shadow Dagger (3 Ranks)
Throws a dagger made of solidified shadows at your enemy. Deals 4d8 unholy damage and blinds the target (Fort DC 10 + Half Rogue Level + Intelligence Modifier negates Blindness)
Sneak Attack Training 3 (Requires: Sneak Attack Training 2)
Stat Enhancement: DEX or INT

Tier 4

Execute (Requires: Critical Damage)
Melee Assassinate Attack: Deals +3[W] damage. On Sneak Attack: If the target is below 20% health, deal 500 damage (Fort DC 10 + Half Rogue Level + Int Mod negates).
Critical Damage (3 Ranks) (Requires: Critical Accuracy)
+1/2/3 Critical Hit damage (before weapon multipliers)
Killer (3 Ranks) (Requires: Critical Damage)
When you kill a target, you gain a 5% Morale bonus to melee doublestrike for 15 seconds. Weak enemies will not always produce this effect. The killer buff can stack up to 2/3/4 times.
Sneak Attack Training 4 (Requires: Sneak Attack Training 3)
Stat Enhancement: DEX or INT

Tier 5

Assassinate
Stealth Melee Assassinate Attack: On Sneak Attack: Kills a living target instantly if the target fails a Fortitude save (DC 10 + Rogue Level + Int Mod). Even on a successful save, the target takes 10d6 additional Sneak Attack damage from this attack.
Improved Assassinate (3 Ranks)
+1/2/3 to the save DC's of your Assassinate abilities.
Knife Specialization
+1 Critical Threat Multiplier with Daggers and Kukris. Daggers also gain +1 Critical Threat Range.

*Poison Strikes
Figuring the poisons might be based on the ones we have now I did a search in the localization for the descriptions... near as I can tell these are the ones it refers to.

Heartseeker Poison
Melee Poison Attack: On Damage: -1 Fortitude Save (stacks 5 times), On Critical Hit: 1d6 Constitution damage, On Vorpal Hit: Heartseeker (-5% hit points Fortitude DC 10 + Half Rogue Level + Intelligence Modifier negates)

Soulshatter Poison
Melee Poison Attack: On Damage: -1 Will Save (stacks 5 times), On Critical Hit: 1d6 Wisdom damage, On Vorpal Hit: Shattermantle (-100 Spell Resistance for 10 seconds  Will DC 10 + Half Rogue Level + Intelligence Modifier negates)

Ice Chill Poison
Melee Poison Attack: On Damage: -1 Reflex Save (stacks 5 times), On Critical Hit: 1d6 Dexterity damage, On Vorpal Hit: Paralysis (Fort DC 10 + Half Rogue Level + Intelligence Modifier negates, 30% chance for an additional save on damage)

Quote:
This is a copy of the Henshin Mystic enhancements on Llama... they are pretty rough in some spots and obviously not finalized.

Bottom Row:

Nothing

Tier 1

Elemental Words 1 (1 AP)
Select one of: All-Consuming Flames, Porous Soul, Static Charge, Winter's Touch

Staff Training 1 (1 AP)
+1 to hit and damage with quarterstaves

Mystic Training (3 Ranks, 1 AP)
+1/+2/+3 to the DCs of your Monk finishing moves.

Negotiator (3 Ranks, 1 AP)
+1/+2/+3 Bluff, Diplomacy, and Haggle. Rank 3 Only: The cooldown for Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate are reduced by 10%

Animal Forms (2 AP)
Select one of: Way of the Clever Monkey/Elegant Crane/Faithful Hound/Patient Tortoise/Tenacious Badger*. Automatically scale at Monk levels 3, 9 and 15.

Tenacious Badger was slightly changed.
'Like a badger, you are most dangerous when grievously injured. You gain +1 to your Intimidate skill, and whenever you are below 50% health, your passive ki regen is increased by 1 and you deal 4% additional damage. Your patience has suffered however, and you generate ki slower when meditating. At Monk levels 3,9, and 15 the skill bonus increases by 1 and the damage bonus increases by 2%

Tier 2:

Elemental Words 2 (1 AP, Requires: Elemental Words 1)

Staff Training 2 (1 AP, Requires: Staff Training 1)
+1 to hit and +2 damage with quarterstaves

Quick Strike (3 Ranks, 2 AP)
Melee Quarterstaff Attack (20 Second Cooldown)
Deals +1/+2/+3[W] damage. You gain a 5/15/25% Morale Bonus to Double Strike for 10 seconds.

Elemental Ki Strikes (2 AP) - Select one of: Eagle-Claw Attack*, Unbalancing Strike, Fist of Iron*, Breaking Wind*
Eagle Claw Attack: Fire Ki Melee Attack: +2[W] and applies two stacks of the Improved Destruction effect.
Fist of Iron: Earth Ki Melee Attack: +3[W], +1 Critical Threat Range and Multiplier
Breaking Wind: Air Ki Melee Attack: +1[W] and your enemy deals 2% less physical damage for 30 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times.

Contemplation (3 Ranks, 1 AP)
+1 Concentration and Will Saves. Rank 3 Only: +1 Passive Ki Regeneration

Tier 3

Elemental Words 3 (1 AP, Requires: Elemental Words 2)

Staff Training 3 (1 AP, Requires: Staff Training 2)

Lighting the Candle (3 Ranks,2 AP) - Centered Weapon Stance
Two Handed Weapons gain 'On Hit:1d4/6/8 Fire damage and On Critical: 1/2/3d10 Force damage.
One Handed (wraps) gain 'On Hit: 1d2/3/4 Fire damage and on Critical 1/2/3d6 Force damage.
Your Ki generation on hit is reduced by 1.

Embrace the Void (3 Ranks, 1 AP)
Gain 1/2/3 Meditation use per rest, and regenrate ki faster while meditating. While you are meditating, you generate a protective shield which can absorb up to 25/50/100 damage, and is refreshed every 3 seconds.

Stat Enhancement 1 (2 AP)

Tier 4

Elemental Words 4 (1 AP, Requires: Elemental Words 3)

Staff Training 4 (1 AP, Requires: Staff Training 3)

Focus (1 AP, Requires: Embrace the Void Rank 1)
While you are meditating, you bring the world around you into focus. The field of focus lasts for 30 seconds fromthe start of your meditation, and gains power every 3 seconds ofyour meditation. Each tier of power grants an additional 5 Insight bonus to universal spell power, +1% Insight bonus to hit, and a +2% insight bonus to weapon damage to all allies within it.

Stat Enhancement 2 (2 AP, Requires: Stat Enhancement 1)

Tier 5

Void Strike (2 AP, Requires: Elemental Words 4)
Void Ki Melee Attack: You have learned to make Attacks backed by pure ki energy.
On Hit: 10d6 Force damage. On Vorpal: Your enemy is erased from existence.

Staff Specialization (2 AP)
+1 Critical Threat Range and Multiliplier to Quarterstaves

Worth noting Re: Assassin Tier 1 & 2 autogrants, posted by Eladrin:
Quote:
The Ninja Spy will also have similar innate abilities to give options to reduce the multiple ability dependency of short sword builds.

« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:34am by aDifferentHandle »  

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Re: A hint of the Enhancement revamp
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Anything about Deepwoods Sniper?

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:55am
Print Post  
Assassin stuff looks neat. Especially the kukri stuff, since I almost exclusively use dual eMGs on my dex based rogue  Grin

My other choice are drow daggers. Guess I need to get him in the lolth raid to get some of those daggers from there too. And here I thought I was done with that shit raid  Undecided

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:55am:
Assassin stuff looks neat. Especially the kukri stuff, since I almost exclusively use dual eMGs on my dex based rogue  Grin

My other choice are drow daggers. Guess I need to get him in the lolth raid to get some of those daggers from there too. And here I thought I was done with that shit raid  Undecided

Fuck them.  Fuck them in their fucking stupid asses.  Daggers and Kurki's why are you fucking pigeon holing fucking rogues to shitty weapons as an auto-grant in their PRE.  Why not all finessable?

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #4 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 12:08pm:
Fuck them.  Fuck them in their fucking stupid asses.  Daggers and Kurki's why are you fucking pigeon holing fucking rogues to shitty weapons as an auto-grant in their PRE.  Why not all finessable? 

Yay rogues!  If you don't want to use a knife, kukri, quarterstaff, or repeating crossbow, please bend over so that Turbine can pull a train on your ass.  Thank you very much.

-Waters

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #5 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
How is that making peshes worse exactly?

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #6 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
According to Eladrin, he just finished the Rogue and Monk trees. No mention of other PrEs, except for the fact that KotC and HotC are planned to merged to a '"offensive crusader" style PrE.'

Maxwell Edison wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 12:44pm:
How is that making peshes worse exactly?

This. It's a buff to selected underpreviliged weapon types. Just because some aspects of one single PrE is of no value to your particular build, it does not mean that the PrE is worthless.

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #7 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
aDifferentHandle wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:23pm:
This. It's a buff to selected underpreviliged weapon types. Just because some aspects of one single PrE is of no value to your particular build, it does not mean that the PrE is worthless.

Useless weapons types; if they cared about undervalued they would make it all finessable weapons.  It's a pointless addition to the PRE that almost no one will use.  1d4 weapons are junk. (Epic Midnight Greetings  is an exception but they are already Dex/Dex so they gain nothing.)

The acrobat changes however are pretty nice.
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:43pm by Eladiun »  

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #8 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:37pm:
Useless weapons types; if they cared about undervalued they would make it all finessable weapons.  It's a pointless addition to the PRE that almost no one will use.  1d4 weapons are junk.

Which finessable weapons are undervalued and do not have 1d4 as base damage? (Note that Short Swords get similar bonuses from Ninja Spy.)

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #9 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
aDifferentHandle wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:43pm:
Which finessable weapons are undervalued and do not have 1d4 as base damage? (Note that Short Swords get similar bonuses from Ninja Spy.)

All of them...  everything about finesse builds has been nerfed into Boliva.
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:45pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #10 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:45pm:

phonr?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #11 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
phonr?

Mike Tyson.

Quote:

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #12 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:45pm:

/facepalm

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #13 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
aDifferentHandle wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:47pm:
/facepalm

Quote:

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #14 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
My rogue used to be more STR based, using scimmies. Mostly because I didn't want to burn a feat on khopesh (helf with fighter dilly ftw). Then I did a lesser to make him more dex focused. STR still clocks in at 28ish when I'm buffed. But my dex is 42 (or 44 i cant remember) and my INT is 32. Since I almost always wield EMG, I haven't noticed a huge dip in DPS.

I like playing him with kukris. I even have some epic metal types I'm going to craft on someday.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #15 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
Love the Assassin revamp. Mine uses EMG in one hand and a Radiance II kukri in the other. Can't wait!

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #16 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 2:05pm:
Love the Assassin revamp. Mine uses EMG in one hand and a Radiance II kukri in the other. Can't wait!

I don't begrudge anyone who gets a boost but why couldn't all Dex based rogues get the boost and not just dagger and kuriki wielders.  I have no intention either way of changing mine from strength and D-Axes but these type of adds to PRE's are fucktarded.  I want you to build your XYZ this way Turbine bulshit.

Quote:

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #17 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 2:09pm:
I don't begrudge anyone who gets a boost but why couldn't all Dex based rogues get the boost and not just dagger and kuriki wielders.  I have no intention either way of changing mine from strength and D-Axes but these type of adds to PRE's are fucktarded.  I want you to build your XYZ this way Turbine bulshit.

Maces (heavy and light)?  Sickles?  Clubs?  Rapiers?  Short swords?  Darts?  Short bows?  Why are those weapons, all of which rogues have proficieny with, left out?  It just seems arbitrary.  I can maybe understand rapiers, as they are already pretty strong, but excluding them from +Dex to damage is asking for trouble down the road.

-Waters

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #18 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 2:23pm:
Maces (heavy and light)?  Sickles?  Clubs?  Rapiers?  Short swords?  Darts?  Short bows?  Why are those weapons, all of which rogues have proficieny with, left out?  It just seems arbitrary.  I can maybe understand rapiers, as they are already pretty strong, but excluding them from +Dex to damage is asking for trouble down the road.

Also, look at the other two PRE's one is Crossbow based, one is Q-staff based, the third is now knife based...shouldn't at least one be more generic.

Quote:

IP Logged

scraap
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Stuck a couple counter-proposals in regarding finesse.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #20 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Also, I think Eladrin let slip that cleric domains are coming...

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=4725378&postcount=53

-Waters

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #21 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 3:11pm:

OMFG!

/clericalnerdgasm

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #22 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 3:11pm:

Coming in 2017.

Quote:

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #23 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
I don't have a cleric anymore.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #24 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 3:23pm:
Coming in 2017.

You really know how to crush someone's hopes and dreams.

Smiley

-Waters

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint