Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic TR Broken? (Read 4178 times)
OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

TR Broken?
Jun 24th, 2013 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
Trying to TR, but Kruz won't recognize the True Heart in my inventory. Leveled up to 20, nothing unspent...  Thoughts?

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Re: TR feather_of_sun'ed?
Reply #1 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
This is their fix to the "exploit"

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #2 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
Relog?

IP Logged

TractorsareEpic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
Your on timer? I got nothing else atm >><< Sad Good luck! Cheers!

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #4 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
Not on timer.  I am neither that good not have that much time.  Put heart in bank, reclogging, will get it back out and try again.  Help Ticket said it was something for Account Services.  Assholes.

One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #5 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
Relogging didn't do a damned thing.  *&%#*^ Wife out for a girl's night and I get this?  **&#$

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #6 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
Maybe Kruz is taking time out to reincarnate Tebow into a Tight End for the Pats...

IP Logged

slothinator
Waterworks Kobold

You're doing it wrong

Reply #7 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Jun 24th, 2013 at 9:47pm:
Maybe Kruz is taking time out to reincarnate Tebow into a Tight End for the Pats...

Do you know what Tim Tebow will do when he finally wins the Super Bowl?

Turn off his X-Box and get some sleep.

On Sarlona: Abbracadaver - Stethos - Shaigh Hulud - Stelvar - Saltmint - Soundwaive - Kuddlefish - Fujihowser MD - Blayddlokk - Redraligan

Member of Giants of Winter and Old Night

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #8 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
Fixed. Not sure if it was the GM...  They had me use my free LR, but it was still borked after.  Suddenly option appeared...

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #9 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
I tred my main 4 days ago. Instead of TR and using heart in inventory it used up free LR. I HAD to relevel to 20 then TR.
Yes, I tred 15+ times before. No I wasn't drunk/baked.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #10 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
GM said to submit a tix to have my free LR reset...  Still lost a hour or so with the wife out...  How many TPs is that worth?

IP Logged

Elegorne
DQ Assaulter

Reply #11 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Jun 24th, 2013 at 10:54pm:
GM said to submit a tix to have my free LR reset...  Still lost a hour or so with the wife out...  How many TPs is that worth?

Elegorne,Wizegorne,Healegorne and some other gimp toons on Thelanis

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #12 - Jun 25th, 2013 at 3:54am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Jun 24th, 2013 at 9:34pm:
Trying to TR, but Kruz won't recognize the True Heart in my inventory. Leveled up to 20, nothing unspent...  Thoughts?

Does that one take plat as well?

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jun 25th, 2013 at 8:59am
Print Post  
I just TR'ed the other day, and I did not see the True Reincarnate option, and was confused... then I saw the scroll bar to the right and then scrolled down to see the True Reincarnate option.

I felt a little sheepish, but I think they changed this dialog.. I don't think you had to scroll down before (I've TR'ed over 15 times).

Glad I figured it out before opening a ticket and posting here about it, though.   Wink

IP Logged

nietzsche
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jun 25th, 2013 at 9:16am
Print Post  
the is why I double check any post before sending useless shit (like my post for istance)

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #15 - Jun 25th, 2013 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on Jun 25th, 2013 at 8:59am:
I felt a little sheepish, but I think they changed this dialog.. I don't think you had to scroll down before (I've TR'ed over 15 times).

Correct.  It's the added text from the free LR.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #16 - Jun 25th, 2013 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
15th Life...  Maybe I missed it, but I swear it wasn't there the first 8 times I looked. Possible, yes...

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #17 - Jun 27th, 2013 at 3:11am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Jun 25th, 2013 at 12:58pm:
15th Life...  Maybe I missed it, but I swear it wasn't there the first 8 times I looked. Possible, yes...

Your attention to detail is almost as impalpable as mine.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint