Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) The Meteor Shower: Updated u22 Halfling (Read 102708 times)
harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

The Meteor Shower: Updated u22 Halfling
Apr 5th, 2014 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
I've edited this 7/24/14 to reflect that there is no reason to be drow anymore, just go Halfling. Since Halfling crit threat range enhancements to thrown weapons is fixed, it is the superior choice by a healthy margin.

Stats: Dex 20, Wis 16, rest Con and Int for skillz

Halfling
1 Rogue: PBS
2 Monk: Dodge
3 Monk: Rapid Shot, Precision
4 Monk:
5 Monk:
6 Monk: Shuriken Expertise
7 Monk: 10K
8 Wizard: Extend
9 Wizard: Rapid Shot
10 Wizard
11 Wizard
12 Wizard: Precise Shot, Quicken (Could take MT if you want)
13 Monk
14 Monk
15 Monk: IC Thrown
16 Monk
17 Monk
18 Monk: IPS
19 Rogue
20 Rogue
Epic21: Completionist
Epic24: Deflect Arrows
Epic26: Who Cares
Epic27: Epic Reflexes
Epic28: DoubleShot

Enhancements are:
Halfing: 17AP for Master Thrower, +3 Saves, 2 Dex, 3SA dice.
EK: 31AP to Get Perma Tensors
Ninja: 8'ish AP Just enough for Core 2 extra shurikens, maybe enough for +3 Dodge Cap.
Acrobat: 15AP to Haste Boost, Dex, and Shadow Dodge I only take 2 tiers of Haste boost as it's useless on this character, as is everything else in this stupid tree except shadow dodge and Dex.
Shintao: 1AP 5% healing amp and 10 Pos SP.
-------
72'ish? Play with the rest.

Over the last 6 months this particular character went from a 5 year old bank toon, to a epic/heroic completionist and about 12 different non-stoned lives through lvl28 as different shuriken builds. I borrowed heavily from Distributed's Pew Pew thread and also the ****hole DDO forums Shuricannon and Backwoods Chucker threads, which are awesome. My very fist Shuriken build for this toon was a 20 Monk Shuricannon. But because I was too busy trying out different builds and play testing them relatively thoroughly, I never posted any specific builds until now. 

Honestly the ultimate inspiration for this build was the question that I realized lay at the power equation for ANY shuriken build:

How high can I get my Dex?. So far, it's 85, but that's without any twisted from other ED's, I could pick up reasonably 1 or 2 since I have epic completionist. Running around without pots it's about 76-78 reliably.

Dexterity is so far and away the primary stat of a shuriken build that literally nothing else should stand in the way of acquiring more dexterity short of a direct DPS increasing alternative (like say, the argument for Overwhelming Crit, which I currently do not take). It increasing you atk/dmg directly as it's the stat for those with shuriken. It also directly increases your ranged dps by 2% for every point of Dexterity you take through the action of Shuriken Expertise and Ninja Spy's Core 2 enhancement. And it's also one of your more powerful defensive stats because it increase the crucial Reflex save.

The most significant, class specific boosts to Dexterity are: Wizard/Sorc based Tensers Transformation (+4 Stacking Dex, Str and Con) and Shadow Dodge from the Rogue Thief-Acrobat tree. Tensors also gives the unique bonus Full BaB bonus. For ranged/throwing attacks, the difference is considerable at BAB 28 (somewhere between 3-5% from 24 BAB, though I am meaning to retest it again more thoroughly one of these days). Shadow Dodge also gives +3% Dodge.

So, the argument I had in my head for a long time was: why not just use shroud clickies for displace and scroll tensers? The answer is, you can do that. But, you're taking a HUGE DPS hit if you are not meticulous and perfectly attentive to always being Tensered all the time. Also, mine can't be dispelled. I can't run out of it in the middle of a quest. I don't have to switch weapons, cast it, and switch back every-time I want it's benefits. I don't know how anyone else plays but I know how I play: fast and with a focus on doing as much damage as I possibly can as fast as I can. I don't even like to let off the DPS to heal myself unless I absolutely have to. Doing DPS is as much about spending as little time as possible NOT doing DPS as it is about being built and geared properly. To that end, I feel perma-Tenser is actually vastly superior to scrolled Tenser's. And the effects of Tensers are so important to this build, you honestly should really never be without it. It's like Blinding Speed. Assuring the permanence of your most crucial abilities, I think, is the top priority.

I know that when I did not have perma-Tensers, I did not have 100% uptime for Tensers. In reality I would have been lucky to manage 70%, realistically. In my mind, that makes Perma Tensers at least 30% better than scrolled Tensers. Once you build for Shadow Dodge and Perma Tensers, the rest falls into place pretty easily.

Speed Tests:
I did some tests just now at lvl 25, in Shiradi. I have whirling wrists, but 0% Doubleshot. I tested using consumable Throwing daggers. The reason for this is that I am strictly testing thrown attack animation speed, not procs. If I used Shuriken, the extra procs from Shuriken Expertise and Ninja Spy would actaully cause more than 1 dagger to come out of the stack on throws, and therefore I wouldn't actually know if the animation is faster in one test vs another because the dice rolls are pseudo-random. Instead, we can control that factor by just throwing daggers, since they can only come out one at a time. Tests were done with no buffs except blinding speed (22% alacrity) and with/without Tensors.

To throw 2 stacks of 50 Throwing Daggers:
BaB 19 (12/5/3 Epic 5): 89.36 Seconds
BaB 25 (Tensors Up): 78.18 Seconds

I couldn't believe my eyes. That's a ~12% DPS increase. If Wiki is right and BaB increases attack animation speed every 5 BaB, that would explain this large number since my test crossed the Threshold at 20 and 25 BaB using Tensors (19->25) which would make every 5 BaB around 6% increase, at least for throwing weapon animations.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2014 at 7:25pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

tachyon
Titan Demolisher

Re: The Meteor Shower: 12Monk/5Wizard/3Rogue
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
How does it compare to the other thrower builds you've done?

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
it's the best

IP Logged

tachyon
Titan Demolisher

Reply #3 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Apr 5th, 2014 at 8:09pm:
it's the best

waiting patiently for writeup and explanation Smiley

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #4 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
12monk = obvious
5wiz is obviously about perma Tensors for full BAB + tier 2 ek = bonus d6 elemental damage
Guessing the bonus feats are extend (1min displace) and mental toughness?
3rogue = best use of left overs for 3sneak attack dice + traps (and acrobat to level to epics)

Is full BAB + 1min displace really worth giving up rams might sniper shot and aimed shot?
« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2014 at 9:17pm by Munkenmo »  

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #5 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Apr 5th, 2014 at 9:12pm:
12monk = obvious
5wiz is obviously about perma Tensors for full BAB + tier 2 ek = bonus d6 elemental damage
Guessing the bonus feats are extend (1min displace) and mental toughness?
3rogue = best use of left overs for 3sneak attack dice + traps (and acrobat to level to epics)

Is full BAB + 1min displace really worth giving up rams might sniper shot and aimed shot?

Very good. Only missed a few things. I left the buffs in for a reason. Shadow Dodge is the only real reason for Rogue, traps, SA dice, and haste boost are just bonuses. Shadow Dodge is -30% fort, +3Dex, and +3Dodge.

So yes, 3 rogue is almost as valuable as 5 Wiz Smiley

With Shadowscale and my 2x BF PL's, I am at 140% fort before Shadowdodge. If I twist in brace, it's like 150 after shadowdodge.

Spot on with Wizard feats, btw. Also, how else does one get virtually unending Displacement? I think it's essential to the build since I don't have deflect arrows/2 secs (or at all) with this build. The perma Tensors brings both increased RoF, and the +4 stacking Dex and Con.

My Epic Feats are (but subject to change I just capped and ETR's this build so it's not final final):
Grandmaster Forms
Great Dexterity
Guardian Angel (for now, it's pretty cool with EK 50% Shield)
Blinding Speed
Doubleshot (could easily switch for a few others, but since you don't have Manyshot on this build, you need to build for the 25% of the time you don't have 10k up and Doubleshot means something).

RE: Ranger. I know, very hard decision to skip Ranger, it adds a lot to a shuriken build. BUT. It does not add 7 stacking Dex (Tensors and Shadowdodge). DPS calc roughly puts Sniper shot at about a ~5% bump to DPS.

+2 Crit Threat and Damage Range so...300% damage * 20% Crit Chance = 60% available every 6 seconds which if you attack once/second (which is actually a bit slower than this build at 28) that's around 8% of your attacks having Sniper shot effects meaning 60% * 8% = ~5% damage increase to build. The 3 dex alone from Shadow Dodge are better than that. The 4 dex and BaB RoF increase from Wizard 5 also blow that out of the water.
« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2014 at 10:10pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #6 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
On a tablet atm, can't really make out pic, so going off the top of my head.

shadowdodge is the +dex&dodge thing right?

The build seems solid, but I feel like tensors scrolls last long enough to be viable, so I stick with ranger + I really prefer using a bow for furyshot.

Re: displacement, I've got 9clicky charges, in the heavy shrine content that exists nowdays its sufficient. All my toons had a stack of scrolls for when needed too.

Id be interested to hear how this plays vs spamming the deepwood sniper attacks, this build would definatley be better for someone who prefers consistency over actively managing cooldowns for efficiency.
« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2014 at 10:07pm by Munkenmo »  

PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #7 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
sorry munk made a big update to my response to you. have a look.

IP Logged

MrWindupBird
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:01am
Print Post  
Had a very similar build on lamma a few months back, for similar reasons. Mine was 12monk/5wiz/3pally for utterly stupid saves (also went halfling to test the crit range enhancement, which remains broken) and self healing. Thinking about TR'ing my main to something like this now that I'm about done with epic completionist.

My big gripe with the split/race I tried was the lack of extended sneak attack range. Perhaps it only required an accomodation in playstyle, but I often found myself kiting just outside of PBS range and losing all sneak attack consequently (used to my AA's longer sneak range, I guess). I never considered using /3 rogue to pick up extended sneak attack from mechanic and even shadow dodge (that I'm less sold on). I dig it! Another strong alternative on paper is 9monk/5wiz/6ranger for some lowhanging Deepwood Sniper action. Any thoughts on that?

I still like the idea of 5wiz for freebie displace and tensors: it eliminates some hassle and lets you focus on playing the IPS angles more, and there really aren't other compelling T5 abilities for a shuriken toon, other than slaying arrows, which are underwhelming if you prefer Shiradi. Thanks for posting this, it's something to think about.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #9 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:10am
Print Post  
I did consider 9 Monk, 5 Wiz, 6 Ranger, but you are losing DPS by not getting Shadow Dodge. As I explained above, Shadow Dodge is +3 Dex unobtainable elsewhere and stacking. That's 6% DPS increase. You are not getting a 6% DPS increase from 6 Ranger over 3 Rogue. In fact, you're getting about 4.8-5% from Sniper Shot. With the exception of T5 Deepwood for +5 Damage (Heavy Draw) there's no otehr DPS in the ranger tree that isn't SA dice you can get in Assassin and Ninja Spy. And since you didnt go 3 Rogue, you start 2 SA dice behind. And yes, arbelester is awesome. I need to update the OP since I forgot I had it trained. I really wanted to go Elf on this build for increase SA range, but I needed the free Shuriken Expertise. But as you said, just get closer.

You could go 9 Monk, 6 Ranger, 5 Rogue if you are ok with scrolling Tensors, which I am not. Exactly as you said, having my major buffs be full time and undispellable means I can put maximum focus and movement into lining things for Otto's and Pin, and IPS. I don't think you would have the feats but if you did this sort of build could work with Overwhelming Crit though which is nice.

IP Logged

tachyon
Titan Demolisher

Reply #10 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:17am
Print Post  
What's your gear look like?

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #11 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:29am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Apr 5th, 2014 at 7:16pm:
I did some tests just now at lvl 25, in Shiradi. I have whirling wrists, but 0% Doubleshot. I tested using consumable Throwing daggers. The reason for this is that I am strictly testing thrown attack animation speed, not procs. If I used Shuriken, the extra procs from Shuriken Expertise and Ninja Spy would actaully cause more than 1 dagger to come out of the stack on throws, and therefore I wouldn't actually know if the animation is faster in one test vs another because the dice rolls are pseudo-random. Instead, we can control that factor by just throwing daggers, since they can only come out one at a time. Tests were done with no buffs except blinding speed (22% alacrity) and with/without Tensors.

Blinding Speed at lvl25?
Please say you meant a haste spell/pot/etc...

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #12 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:49am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:29am:
Blinding Speed at lvl25?
Please say you meant a haste spell/pot/etc...

Good Catch.

I had just ETR'd so I confused myself. Those tests were done as stated but WITHOUT Blinding speed as you called out. So really, just BaB 19 vs 25. Doesn't actually change the conclusions though.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #13 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:56am
Print Post  
tachyon wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:17am:
What's your gear look like?

Just before I ETR'd today again:

Head: Blue Dragon +3 Insight Wisdom
Neck: Mystic Eleidons (+4 Inisght Dex/Con)
Cloak: Adamantine Wolf: Dodge 8%/Exp Seeker 5
Belt: SkullDuggery Seeker X
Gloves: Backstabber
Boots: Health 10 something
Ring: Stalker (Probably not BIS, have a EE Consuming Darkness I might use)
Ring: Deadly X Wizardry 10 (not BIS)
Eyes: EE Shadowsights +11 Wisdom
Bracers: Dumathoins +11Dex / 30 PRR / 45 Resists
Body: Shadowscale
Trinket: +8 Strength Prowess
Off Hand: Celestia/Epic Envenomed Blade/Wyrm whatever SS
MainHand: Many and varied Shuriken

I have all of the most important pieces (EE Shadowsights, Mystic Neckalce, +3 Wis Helm, Dumathoins), butI need to work out equipment better. That's something I'm not as good at being meticulous about so I'm open to suggestions.
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:58am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

tachyon
Titan Demolisher

Reply #14 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:06am
Print Post  
For one thing you should definitely be using AA set. Put +3 dex somewhere else. 1 DEX<10% stacking haste

If you have seeker on belt then no need to swap to consuming darkness. Ring can go there.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #15 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:11am
Print Post  
tachyon wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:06am:
For one thing you should definitely be using AA set. Put +3 dex somewhere else. 1 DEX<10% stacking haste

If you have seeker on belt then no need to swap to consuming darkness. Ring can go there.

Don't have Gilvs set on this character, though it is somewhere on my list of priorities. If I got it, then I would probably slot it. Although given that the Neckalce gives a Green slot and +4 Insightful con as well, it would be hard to slot out. Also, Gilvenors ring itself is also trash for the slot.

IP Logged

tachyon
Titan Demolisher

Reply #16 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:16am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:11am:
Don't have Gilvs set on this character, though it is somewhere on my list of priorities. If I got it, then I would probably slot it. Although given that the Neckalce gives a Green slot and +4 Insightful con as well, it would be hard to slot out. Also, Gilvenors ring itself is also trash for the slot.

yeah it sucks, but the least you could do is put 20% amp on it lol.

Off the top of my head:

When you do get gilv set, prowess can change to +3 DEX subterfuge. slot +2 WIS somewhere and switch to dragon masque (not sure how it fares vs making your wis odd). Black scale is still better for fort bypass\5% damage boost in my opinion. Tendon slice dunrobar is an option for ring, but not sure where you'd put deadly. You could move it to the cloak and lose the stacking seeker. Belt and boots seem fine.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #17 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:18am
Print Post  
speaking of dex & haste, you could be casting 1min hastes, why take blinding speed over combat archery, dex or improved martial arts?

infact, i struggle to belive that 1-2dex = more dps than getting CA & IMA for all of your shuriken.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #18 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:24am
Print Post  
1 Dex is 2% Damage, because of procs.

CA is 1d2 or 1.5 Damage. That is very likely not 2% of the total damage of 1 shuriken (so as to represent a 2% or more increase and make it more desirable than 1 Dex).

IMA is even worse at .5d2. 1 feat for .5D2? How do you believe that's better than 2% more Shuikens aka 2% more overall damage?

Also, Blinding speed is 22% Ranged alacrity. Haste, in my effects log and on my character sheet, for some reason, is showing as 15%, not the 20% were all accustomed to believing. Blinding speed on the other is giving the full 22%. That's a lot of alacrity on the table. That is the primary reason. That and if you cant tell, I like having haste and tensors on ALL THE TIME.

At least, that's how I'm looking at it.
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:30am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #19 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:28am
Print Post  
tachyon wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:16am:
yeah it sucks, but the least you could do is put 20% amp on it lol.

Off the top of my head:

When you do get gilv set, prowess can change to +3 DEX subterfuge. slot +2 WIS somewhere and switch to dragon masque (not sure how it fares vs making your wis odd). Black scale is still better for fort bypass\5% damage boost in my opinion. Tendon slice dunrobar is an option for ring, but not sure where you'd put deadly. You could move it to the cloak and lose the stacking seeker. Belt and boots seem fine.

My friend, losing 1 Dex and 1 Wisdom itself is a loss of 1-2% DPS. Blackscale is ok for trash with 5% buff, and I can twist brace to maintain over 100% fort so that is an interesting option. However I offhand the new 35% fort bypass on a shortsword for undead/high fort named/constructs so I'd really only be getting 5% damage buff.

Overall though I think you're right about Gilvenors. I HATE losing a Dex or Wisdom point, but for the set I might do it. I think I'll make a set of Blackscale to too for swapping in.
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:31am by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

tachyon
Titan Demolisher

Reply #20 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:50am
Print Post  
If you're offhanding that then you can drop prowess trinket completely for Litany.

IP Logged

froggy
Stormreaver Piker

LUDICROUS SPEED GO!!!!!!!

Reply #21 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:50am
Print Post  
does point blank shot really help at all?  1d2 seems kinda useless...but then I realized you need pbs to get archers focus :3  Guess its worth if you plan on grabbing archers focus, but not if you dont?

We kill the batman.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #22 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:51am
Print Post  
I'm not sure how you've worked out 1dex=2% dps.  I look at it like this:

from your numbers:
in 79 seconds you're tossing 100thrown weapons:

1 dex = 1 extra shuriken every 79 seconds

from double shot (last time i tested they could proc from expertise shuriken, I may be wrong now)
189 total shuriken every 79 seconds

CA = 1[1d2]  = 1.5 damage average
IMA = .5[1d2] = 1 damage average

CA = 189*1.5 = 283.5 damage every 79 seconds (completely excluding crits)
Ima = 189*1 = 189 damage every 79 seconds (no crits)

combined that's 472 damage over 79 seconds (again no crits)

which imo means over that 79 second period you'll throw
191 shots every 79 seconds. Are those 2 shots worth of procs sufficient enough to make up for the 472 base damage you're passing up?

I think it's highly unlikely that every shot you have averages to 236 damage worth of procs, but if so, take crits into account.

edit:
(I don't know your doubleshot i used an arbitrary 5% ie. 20% doubleshot, active 25% of the time)
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:59am by Munkenmo »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #23 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 2:03am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:51am:
I'm not sure how you've worked out 1dex=2% dps.  I look at it like this:

from your numbers:
in 79 seconds you're tossing 100thrown weapons:

1 dex = 1 extra shuriken every 79 seconds

from double shot (last time i tested they could proc from expertise shuriken, I may be wrong now)
189 total shuriken every 79 seconds

CA = 1[1d2]  = 1.5 damage average
IMA = .5[1d2] = 1 damage average

CA = 189*1.5 = 283.5 damage every 79 seconds (completely excluding crits)
Ima = 189*1 = 189 damage every 79 seconds (no crits)

combined that's 472 damage over 79 seconds (again no crits)

which imo means over that 79 second period you'll throw
191 shots every 79 seconds. Are those 2 shots worth of procs sufficient enough to make up for the 472 base damage you're passing up?

I think it's highly unlikely that every shot you have averages to 236 damage worth of procs, but if so, take crits into account.

edit:
(I don't know your doubleshot i used an arbitrary 5% ie. 20% doubleshot, active 25% of the time)

Munk,

1 Dex = 2 Extra Shuriken every 79 Seconds. One from Expertise and one from Ninja Spy Tier 2. And that's not at full attack speed at 28 with Blinding Speed and 28 BaB (if that's faster than 25 BaB have to cap again to test).

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #24 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 2:13am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 2:03am:
1 Dex = 2 Extra Shuriken every 79 Seconds. One from Expertise and one from Ninja Spy Tier 2. And that's not at full attack speed at 28 with Blinding Speed and 28 BaB (if that's faster than 25 BaB have to cap again to test).

Fuck I knew I was missing something major, that doesn't really change the outcome though.

Your throwing speed doesn't overly matter, you'll say it takes Xseconds to throw 100, and I'll change the totals to X seconds to match.  100 is the base, seconds is our irrelevant variable for this comparison.

In 79 seconds:
100 shurikens thrown
80 from shuriken expertise
80 from ninja spy
13    from double shot (last time i tested they could proc from expertise shuriken, I may be wrong now)
273 total shuriken every 79 seconds

CA = 273*1.5 = 409.5 damage every 79 seconds (completely excluding crits)
Ima = 273*1 = 273 damage every 79 seconds (no crits)
682 damage total

I think it's highly unlikely that every shot you have averages to damage (682/4) 170.5 worth of procs, but if so, take crits into account.
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2014 at 2:18am by Munkenmo »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
Send TopicPrint