Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Can we make Fucktard-specific section? (Read 20496 times)
Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Can we make Fucktard-specific section?
May 27th, 2014 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
I dont care about the fucktards in generall, but I see a LOT of topics started by them lately. They became really active. Guess its that time of the year again...

Any chance Strake can make a special section for them /make them a mods in there so they can eat each other/ for ppl like:

Bambibeer,

Fire-foot

Mattyboy,

Propaganda,

Eighnuss (or something like that, even thou he is actually largely contained on gayfinder...)

and others to come?
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2014 at 5:59pm by Vic »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Re: Can we make Fucktard-specific section?
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2014 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
There already is.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - May 27th, 2014 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 5:59pm:
There already is.

You sir, make me sad.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #3 - May 27th, 2014 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
fire will flame out in another week or two when he gets bored.  like diddle dee, matty, bambi, etc, etc, etc...

that or make yet another alt

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 27th, 2014 at 6:12pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #5 - May 27th, 2014 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 6:07pm:
fire will flame out in another week or two when he gets bored.  like diddle dee, matty, bambi, etc, etc, etc...

that or make yet another alt

Yup...

Now how to find a way to get them all in the sandbox would be nice...
I'm sure there's lots of potential for Fun Stuff if they start posting over there.

hint for them : It's called Everyone Moderates.  Roll Eyes

Maybe they will get the clue.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 27th, 2014 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Oh butch up Shamless Turbine Stooge!! stop asking someone else to protect....  Hey! wait a minute, you really are French!

Grin

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #7 - May 27th, 2014 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Vic wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 5:58pm:
Bambibeer,

Fire-foot

Mattyboy,

Propaganda,

Eighnuss (or something like that, even thou he is actually largely contained on gayfinder...)

and others to come?

you'll find that ive never said anything you wont agree with. you are just accustomed to those same people you mention talking shit at me when i call them gay. Funnily enough, all the people you mention are people i would have on the gayfinder black list.

Edit: Which you were in clear opposition of but a week ago

Vic wrote on May 17th, 2014 at 1:14pm:
You dont rly understand wat was (and still is) one of the main ideas behind vault s creation and continuous existence, do you?

That said - best course of action would be to forum your own boards. You can be the god of your little Gayfinder there,

So now that you understand, you should endorse the Gayfinder Blacklist Propsition so that we have a place to discuss interesting topics without the habitually useless fouling them up.
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2014 at 7:15pm by eighnuss »  

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - May 27th, 2014 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 7:11pm:
you'll find that ive never said anything you wont agree with. you are just accustomed to those same people you mention talking shit at me when i call them gay. Funnily enough, all the people you mention are people i would have on the gayfinder black list.

Edit: Which you were in clear opposition of but a week ago

So now that you understand, you should endorse the Gayfinder Blacklist Propsition so that we have a place to discuss interesting topics without the habitually useless fouling them up.

Well, to be honest, you are not even close to the other ppl I listed there. You are just person that I remember 3 things about, to be honest:

1. That I generally dont rly agree with you on almost every topic. (Nothing wrong bout that).

2. That you generally disgarees with ppl I agree with (may seem like the same thing as the first paragraph, but is actually quite different).

3. Everything and everyone you are in argument with is gay and.... something. Stupid maybe? Retarded? Dont rly remember.

While you are on my "read quick and skip if more disscussion follows list" together with Mersault, I want to apologize:

You are not half as bad as those fucktards above. Mostly cause you dont spam the shit out of he forums and you can form a coherent idea.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #9 - May 27th, 2014 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
much luv bruv

make sure to vote yes on the Gayfinder Blacklist Propsition

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #10 - May 27th, 2014 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
Just ignore them, i never click in any thread started for those stupid kids or even quote any post. Just pretend they dont exist and your life will be way better.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - May 27th, 2014 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 7:38pm:
Just ignore them, i never click in any thread started for those stupid kids or even quote any post. Just pretend they dont exist and your life will be way better.

Yea, I do that, but seems they have one of those fucktard sprees. And I am tired after an entire day of work, so I decided to vent a little. It helps me and thats really all that matters to me.

But the fucktard section would be a nice idea.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #12 - May 27th, 2014 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
Vic wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 7:41pm:
Yea, I do that, but seems they have one of those fucktard sprees. And I am tired after an entire day of work, so I decided to vent a little. It helps me and thats really all that matters to me.

I agree man, i really dont understand those retarded kids, desperate for attention posting BS for strangers in the interwebs and calling themself "trolls". Like if they matters shit for anyone.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #13 - May 27th, 2014 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
Vic wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 7:34pm:
While you are on my "read quick and skip if more disscussion follows list" together with Mersault, I want to apologize:

OK, I'm cool with that, but I'm curious - why?

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #14 - May 27th, 2014 at 8:42pm
Print Post  

As Arkat said, such a section exists. It's very, very, very quiet. I think they're hunting wabbits in there.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #15 - May 27th, 2014 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Vic wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 7:41pm:

Hey man, don't be like that, what you say, well it matters... to all of us.. because we love you vic, we really do.

IP Logged

GamerGirl
Korthos Resident

Reply #16 - May 27th, 2014 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Vic wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 5:58pm:
I dont care about the fucktards in generall, but I see a LOT of topics started by them lately. They became really active. Guess its that time of the year again...

Any chance Strake can make a special section for them /make them a mods in there so they can eat each other/ for ppl like:

Bambibeer,

Fire-foot

Mattyboy,

Propaganda,

and others to come?

pretty sure at least 3 of those are the same person, plus a few who weren't mentioned

IP Logged

BAMBIBEER
Dragon Raider

Stink puss

Reply #17 - May 28th, 2014 at 12:43am
Print Post  
First off i am not a fucktard , i am a Drunktard . Second yes 99% of all my post, replies have been done in a  Drunktard state of mind . That being typed is to pad the posts. The reason that i have posted here in the first place ON the VAULT was , is and still will be to vent my grief at Turdbine for all the real FUCKTARD  crap that they have been doing to a Game that i have enjoyed and have been playing on off for 6 years .   I dont come here to bash , fuck with or tell other poster what or not to do . If i see or have found something interresting in the game ill share . But Hate generators to other ops i don't do. My beef is with Turdbine and how they constantly shoot them self in the foot , at the same time make D&D fans , NOT DDOOH fans pissed that there fuckinking up a really great game that has been around longer than most of the Fucktards have been alive . Fucktard  Iam not. NOW DRUNKEN FUCKTard i am . FUCK OFF.  Cheesy This will be fun CHEERS Grin
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2014 at 12:51am by BAMBIBEER »  

IP Logged

Zandos
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - May 28th, 2014 at 1:14am
Print Post  
I though that entire vault was made as a fucktard section (with boobs on occasion)

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #19 - May 28th, 2014 at 1:16am
Print Post  
Zandos wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 1:14am:
I though that entire vault was made as a fucktard section (with boobs on occasion)

Hi Welcome

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

BAMBIBEER
Dragon Raider

Stink puss

Reply #20 - May 28th, 2014 at 1:30am
Print Post  
Zandos you nailed it may the fucktardness be with . Welcome to fucktard pixel land . Enjoy Cheesy

IP Logged

Zandos
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - May 28th, 2014 at 1:42am
Print Post  
BAMBIBEER wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 1:30am:
Zandos you nailed it may the fucktardness be with . Welcome to fucktard pixel land . Enjoy Cheesy

thank you

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #22 - May 28th, 2014 at 1:46am
Print Post  
This whole forum is the Fucktard-specific section of the official DDO forums. What the hell did you expect?

IP Logged

BAMBIBEER
Dragon Raider

Stink puss

Reply #23 - May 28th, 2014 at 2:02am
Print Post  
Or the island of misfit Toys . Real thought went int to that 1 . Dam i used my last brain cell . Robot chicken did a great show on that one .

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - May 28th, 2014 at 2:13am
Print Post  
rest wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 1:46am:
This whole forum is the Fucktard-specific section of the official DDO forums. What the hell did you expect?

Touche. But these people are fucktards even among fucktards. Geeze, I thought its obvious...... Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint