Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) So I just walked through a Von epic (Read 17874 times)
DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Worlds: Khyber, Wayfinder

Re: So I just walked through a Von epic
Reply #50 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
Scrybe wrote on Jul 4th, 2015 at 12:23pm:
Erm, no.  This is what we all want.  EZ epics.  Lots of XP Farming.  Each update pushing the power creep a little further...

Fun, right?

Cmon shut up. This board's main attitude is that new items aren't strong enough, new enhancements aren't overpowered enough, and if they happen to be actually overpowered, the big whining occurs once they start fixing it.

So if you wanted to be sarcastic you failed. The main portion of this board's denizens want the game to be easy - just so they can complain about it beeing too easy!  Roll Eyes

***TWF-Kalashtar, 1-st hand: Nerf-hammer, 2-nd hand: Troll-hammer. Intimidate 500. Bluff 600***

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #51 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
DDOcrackhead wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 3:48pm:
Cmon shut up. This board's main attitude is that new items aren't strong enough, new enhancements aren't overpowered enough, and if they happen to be actually overpowered, the big whining occurs once they start fixing it.

So if you wanted to be sarcastic you failed. The main portion of this board's denizens want the game to be easy - just so they can complain about it being too easy! 

You're getting the whining mixed up. Most loot whining on The Vault is about cost vs. reward. The reward is complained about because the fucking grind makes it stupid. Yeah, if the grind got fixed and the reward became worth the time, then the whining would focus more on loot balance. Because loot balance is fucked up. Ease of play is a factor in that discussion.

Most enhancement whining is about making any kind of fucking sense. Barbarians are the best self-healers in the game. Barbarians.

You sir, sound like an idiot.

Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #52 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 12:22am
Print Post  
oooh, RV that's a superbitchslap!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #53 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 1:54am
Print Post  
For bitching about someone bitching about someone else's bitching, no other kind of slap will do.

IP Logged

DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #54 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 9:40am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
You're getting the whining mixed up. Most loot whining on The Vault is about cost vs. reward. The reward is complained about because the fucking grind makes it stupid. Yeah, if the grind got fixed and the reward became worth the time, then the whining would focus more on loot balance. Because loot balance is fucked up. Ease of play is a factor in that discussion.

Most enhancement whining is about making any kind of fucking sense. Barbarians are the best self-healers in the game. Barbarians.

You sir, sound like an idiot.

Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

bla bla bal. I'm still 100% spot on and you can suck my large dick. I'd even pay you a Jackson. You're welcome.

***TWF-Kalashtar, 1-st hand: Nerf-hammer, 2-nd hand: Troll-hammer. Intimidate 500. Bluff 600***

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #55 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 11:01am
Print Post  
DDOcrackhead wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 9:40am:
bla bla bal. I'm still 100% spot on and you can suck my large dick. I'd even pay you a Jackson. You're welcome.

Now you're really confused about which forum you're on.

IP Logged

DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #56 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 11:01am:
Now you're really confused about which forum you're on.

I guess you are  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint