Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Harper archer? (Read 1249 times)
adolrak
Korthos Resident

March of the Noobs!

Harper archer?
Sep 30th, 2014 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
So U23.. looking at harper kinda going.. well wtf is any of this good for.  About the only thing i can think of is
9 wiz 9 ranger 2 fvs

Keeping in mind im brand new to these forums and dont feel super confident with my builds on EE content please feel free to rip this idea a new one Smiley

Basic Ideas, Halfelf, Harper stuff for spellpower, int to dmg etc, shiradi spam using archmage evocation line, and fvs for bow as impliment for a little extra spellpower umph.  Might be a kinda lame enhancement tree to trade AA for tho, not familiar with AA, as ive traditionally hated archer.  I figure you can get away with flame arrow though. 

Havent worked out the exact details just an idea on my way home from work, so I appreciate feedback.  Any obvious weaknesses, or must haves for feats?  Insightful Reflexes seems obvious, no +5 dex tome tho means improved precise shot might be hard to get, unless i went pure elf and ditched half.

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Re: Harper archer?
Reply #1 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
I was thinking about this as well using the 12m/6rgr/2 (something) formula.  My thoughts were to give back the APs to get DM from Pally tree and put into harper for know the angles.  If that is not enough APs, I can also give back the Ki regen thing as my 4th slot can now be enlightenment. Maybe even go a little deeper into harper for some added spell points to keep up with know the angle spamming?

Plus, with the changes to Overwhelming Crit, there are some feats to be added as well... lots of possibilities out there for sure.

IP Logged

adolrak
Korthos Resident

March of the Noobs!

Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Why is everyone so excited about know the angles?  Bonus to tactical DC's seems pretty meh. 

swapping the 2fvs for 2 monk makes alot of sense for me too im sure i'll have the feats for gmof but basically makes the build all about the archery.  Almost finished completionist, then i need 2 ranger lives so maybe i'll test out the fvs and monk version see which i like better

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Reply #3 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
adolrak wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 2:00pm:
Why is everyone so excited about know the angles?  Bonus to tactical DC's seems pretty meh.

1/2 int modifier to damage maybe?

IP Logged

adolrak
Korthos Resident

March of the Noobs!

Reply #4 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Ah ok, didnt see the damage component, skim reading ftw

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint