Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Update 23 Patch 1 next week (Read 5601 times)
SickCat
Korthos Resident

Chocolate Salty Balls

Re: Update 23 Patch 1 next week
Reply #25 - Oct 28th, 2014 at 4:00pm
Print Post  

Returning (such as on thrown weapons) is no longer considered a magical effect, and is no longer suppressed by things like Mordenkainen's Disjunction.

HA!  HAHAHAH!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!  Turbine is so fucking pathetically incompetent.  That they went and fixed this issue does not diminish that fact.

-Put em in your mouth and suck em.
-Early and often, wins the race...somehow.
Thelanis - Qetsil, Dorktastic, Krap, Qrap, Fysh, Skwash, Peachfuzz, Segment, Sometime, Belir, Sickcat
WWWICQ  
IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #26 - Oct 28th, 2014 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Dargon wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 10:23am:
The material type on new named armors released in Update 23 has been changed from mithril to steel. Note that these armors did not previously provide the mithril benefit, but had the mithril name associated with them in their material type.

sigh, here was to hoping for a light version of some of the armors from there.

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #27 - Oct 28th, 2014 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
SickCat wrote on Oct 28th, 2014 at 4:00pm:
HA!  HAHAHAH!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!  Turbine is so fucking pathetically incompetent.  That they went and fixed this issue does not diminish that fact.

Might reduce the ML of some of them in Cannith crafting?  Dunno, but that would be a benefit.

IP Logged

SickCat
Korthos Resident

Chocolate Salty Balls

Reply #28 - Oct 28th, 2014 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Aeolwind wrote on Oct 28th, 2014 at 4:10pm:
Might reduce the ML of some of them in Cannith crafting?  Dunno, but that would be a benefit.

Oh absolutely, ANY fix is a benefit.  I remember farming for that fucking Snow Star...I imagine it getting intercessed, thrown, and lost.  How long has this weapon effect been a magical one?  How long have they had weapon templates from which to model other weapons?  Any more, I look at these patch notes as an incompetence expose.  It's been quite a long while since I HAVEN'T laughed out loud at the information in these notes.  I'm starting to think they use their pseudonyms as rotational position monikers for a 100 level computer science lab.  Cordovan has actually been 30 different first year students studying coding...sucking at it...and leaving the major in favor of a run at a degree in music.

Fuck

Them

I think that's my real point...fuck them.

-Put em in your mouth and suck em.
-Early and often, wins the race...somehow.
Thelanis - Qetsil, Dorktastic, Krap, Qrap, Fysh, Skwash, Peachfuzz, Segment, Sometime, Belir, Sickcat
WWWICQ  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint