Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) How to Make the Game More Challenging (Read 13359 times)
Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: How to Make the Game More Challenging
Reply #25 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
I thought you were all about turning dupers in. How did you get banned from the mf?

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 9:31pm:
I thought you were all about turning dupers in. How did you get banned from the mf?

That experiment/introduction is over...Jerry didn't like what I had to say about them stripping a guildies toon for duping, even though he was only given the items, never duped himself.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 9:51pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 9:48pm:
That experiment/introduction is over...Jerry didn't like what I had to say about them stripping a guildies toon for duping, even though he was only given the items, never duped himself.

Wow that sucks for your guildie. If they stripped my stuff, I'd probably just quit.
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2014 at 9:51pm by Hiding »  

IP Logged

Stinky_Pinky
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Nov 5th, 2014 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
I don't know what he was given, but if you pass 500+ of each card or anything in a huge amount, he's not innocent. What I'm intrigued about is why wasn't the giver banned. They do keep tabs on your transfers, I know this first hand.

Did your guildie go around showing this shit off? Example would be running dw 20 times back to back and passing out over 200+ timers to puggers.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Nov 5th, 2014 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Stinky_Pinky wrote on Nov 5th, 2014 at 12:54pm:
I don't know what he was given, but if you pass 500+ of each card or anything in a huge amount, he's not innocent. What I'm intrigued about is why wasn't the giver banned. They do keep tabs on your transfers, I know this first hand.

Did your guildie go around showing this shit off? Example would be running dw 20 times back to back and passing out over 200+ timers to puggers.

No he put in a ticket, they examined his toon, saw he had a few thousand ingots and he got a two week vacation. They stripped all of his toons, manually, as we all saw his "log in", of any ingredient used to make everything from TF to green steel.  Every com, every scale, all gone.  They spent about 8 hours manually deleting everything by our count. They asked him where he got everything but he wouldn't say so they suspended him, only after asking if he duped, which he said no, then they told him if he told them who gave him all the items they wouldn't suspend him, which he told them he bought it from the shard exchange and AH.  They didn't care, fuck Turbine. I got banned from the mb for bring up the fact that the people who buy things off the AH and exchange should not be penalized, especially if they are using real money to buy from the exchange. Of course he was a F2P account.

IP Logged

Stinky_Pinky
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Nov 5th, 2014 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Not sure why they couldn't look at who he traded with. I took a little vacation a long time ago for buying plat. They had the entire transfer recorded. I was premium but not sure if that really matters, I've had a few guildies take the break n they were vip.

IP Logged

Stinky_Pinky
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Nov 5th, 2014 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
I know someone who got a ban for putting a ticket in a well. Funny how that works.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #32 - Nov 5th, 2014 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 5th, 2014 at 1:45pm:
No he put in a ticket, they examined his toon, saw he had a few thousand ingots and he got a two week vacation. They stripped all of his toons, manually, as we all saw his "log in", of any ingredient used to make everything from TF to green steel.  Every com, every scale, all gone.  They spent about 8 hours manually deleting everything by our count. They asked him where he got everything but he wouldn't say so they suspended him, only after asking if he duped, which he said no, then they told him if he told them who gave him all the items they wouldn't suspend him, which he told them he bought it from the shard exchange and AH.  They didn't care, fuck Turbine. I got banned from the mb for bring up the fact that the people who buy things off the AH and exchange should not be penalized, especially if they are using real money to buy from the exchange. Of course he was a F2P account.

'Give me 5 minutes to look over my ban list and I'll start giving you names' Tongue

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Nov 5th, 2014 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
Stinky_Pinky wrote on Nov 5th, 2014 at 2:38pm:
Not sure why they couldn't look at who he traded with. I took a little vacation a long time ago for buying plat. They had the entire transfer recorded. I was premium but not sure if that really matters, I've had a few guildies take the break n they were vip.

Yet they can't track who posts 10,000 scales and ingots for 25 shards....

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Nov 7th, 2014 at 11:54am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Nov 5th, 2014 at 3:36pm:
'Give me 5 minutes to look over my ban list and I'll start giving you names' Tongue

hahaha!

"Yes, officer turbine, I don't really know the guy that well. It's just that the deal he gave me was so good! What? Oh, right. Yeah, anyways, his name was Burntz. And I got these scales from Stoddard. Look, I paid for them so if you're going to delete them, you'd best return my plat."

IP Logged

Stinky_Pinky
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Nov 7th, 2014 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Fuck, why can't I find people that wanna sell shit for plat.

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #36 - Nov 8th, 2014 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 4:05am:
I think grouping with Fran would be the ultimate challenge.  So much so they could make it an option.  If there's not enough Fran to go around, they could put chimps on roller skates and have them log on, it would be about the same skill set.

I have had the unfortunate experience of being in a group with Fran, long ago. Fortunately, it was a full raid party, so it was easy to just let him be a soul stone.

It was an all caster run of Epic Chrono, pre-MotU. He spent most of the time just standing there, in awe of what a full caster party did to a raid back then, as it was a totally difference experience than dragging melee toons through the raid.

I think you are grossly under estimating the chimps on roller skates. My guess is that 9 out of 10 people who have ever grouped with Fran would opt for the chimp.

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

Yobai wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
I would rather give Thrudh a rim job.

Bigjunk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:21pm:
That is some masterful trolling.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint