Feynman
Epic Poster

I regret nothing!

5'1" :)
Jan 2nd, 2015 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Feynman wrote on Jan 2nd, 2015 at 8:05pm:
Bacardi wrote on Jan 2nd, 2015 at 6:43pm:
Almost stopped playing my bard for 5 foots build.
Desperately trying to find quests with huge ammounts of packed mobs to destroy is pure joy.
But try to squeeze 1 more cleave in there Wink

Challenge accepted!

So, I am calling this the 5 foot 1 inch build* Smiley

Human

20 Barbarian

STR  16 + levels
DEX  13
CON  16
INT   13
WIS  10
CHA  8

(Or whatever to get min stats)

1 Combat Expertise
1h Power Attack
3 Cleave
6 Great Cleave
9 IC:Slash
12 Dodge
15 Mobility
18 Spring Attack
21 Overwhelming Critical
24 Whirlwind Attack
27 Heavy Armor Proficiency

*I have no intention of ever playing this build, and I would not recommend anyone else try it unless they are really bored.

"Science makes godlike -- it is all over with priests and gods when man becomes scientific. Moral: science is the forbidden as such -- it alone is forbidden. Science is the *first* sin, the *original* sin. *This alone is morality.* ``Thou shalt not know'' -- the rest follows."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: 5'1" :)
Reply #1 - Jan 2nd, 2015 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
Lolwut? A melee build without a fighting style? Don't put my name on this.

Honestly, getting Strikedown and Supreme Cleave (with a 3 sec cooldown) essentially for free is more than enough on my build. Cleaves just aren't that strong on a TWF build.

But if you insist on being cleave-happy these are the feats I would take:

1: THF
1H: Power Attack
3: Cleave
6: G. Cleave
9: Improved Crit
12: ITHF
15: GTHF
18: Heavy Armor
21: O. Crit
24: Stunning Blow (until tactics get bugfixed)
26: PTHF
27: Epic DR
28: PTWF

But if you want the 5FS Max DPS Barbarian build, look here instead: http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1416652172/34#34

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #2 - Jan 3rd, 2015 at 4:00am
Print Post  
oNl thing that you need to do is drop oc or patack swap to halfling and il say a supreme build!

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2015 at 6:25am
Print Post  
LoL wtf? Cheesy
I am perfectly fine with 5 foots build but since i am not a completionist ( and my Ottos skills are poor Sad ) i swapped the completionist Feat with a Cleave so i can dick around in LD for testing purposes.
After a while i got used of spamming cleaves on low cd and just left the extra cleave in there.

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #4 - Jan 3rd, 2015 at 6:38am
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jan 3rd, 2015 at 6:25am:
LoL wtf? Cheesy
I am perfectly fine with 5 foots build but since i am not a completionist ( and my Ottos skills are poor Sad ) i swapped the completionist Feat with a Cleave so i can dick around in LD for testing purposes.
After a while i got used of spamming cleaves on low cd and just left the extra cleave in there.

I'd take Stunning Blow instead of cleave. (At least until they bugfix tactics DCs.)

Blitz is strong. Better now that you start with a 3 stack, but it still gets dicey when you're killing stuff this fast since it procs on hits now.

Crusader is where its at though. The DPS bump just from Celestial Champion is huge on x4 crit weapons. Being in any other destiny means you need to blow 2 twists on Consecration which is a huge loss because it means that you can't twist Sense Weakness and Balanced Attacks. DC has lots of nice perks too...+10% damage in Consecration, passive healing on mob kills, free cleave that does +500 damage, aura ticking down 1-25% mob hp every few secs, etc.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jan 3rd, 2015 at 7:18am
Print Post  
I know man when i came back i played around everything Fury LD US and settled at DC.

Went from THF eSOS,Epic Whirlwind,TF Falchion to TWF trying Heavy Picks,Khopeshes and Rapiers (since i had many raiders boxes) and stayed with picks.

Its fun to see a Fury barbarian scream "Hjeal meh" while doing West Side with 5 people in Normal MoD when you go solo east side and come out with full HP.

I havent even bothered with SF pots,when i am bored to shrine i just drink a Major Mnem potion and i am good to go (400 mana pool is low unless i drop rage and spam Turn the page).

I might TR my other Barb into Dwarf with Mauls but i already have tons of fun playing this guy so whats the point?

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint