Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Self-centered thief acrobat (Read 3656 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Self-centered thief acrobat
May 9th, 2015 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
Did you just see that cartwheel?

Pretty sweet huh?

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Re: Self-centered thief acrobat
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2015 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
Mom, watch me do a backflip!

Mom
mom
mom
mommy
mommy
mommy
maw
maw watch
ma

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - May 9th, 2015 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Ha ha, bloody Hobbit rogues he he

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #3 - May 9th, 2015 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
Wrong thread I know, but come on, she was pretty self centered...

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - May 9th, 2015 at 10:52pm
Print Post  
nice one.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - May 10th, 2015 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
the guy just cant help himself.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/459818-Centered-Thief-Acrobat?p=560747...

scary how you predicted it, hag.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - May 10th, 2015 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
Agreed, it is not like his posting style is not completely obvious.

I almost feel sorry for him... with how hard he tries and fails online, I have to wonder if he really doesn't have a real life and this is all he has.

Oh well, can't fix stupid

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - May 11th, 2015 at 12:54am
Print Post  
Ash wrote on May 10th, 2015 at 9:16pm:
Agreed, it is not like his posting style is not completely obvious.

I almost feel sorry for him... with how hard he tries and fails online, I have to wonder if he really doesn't have a real life and this is all he has.

Oh well, can't fix stupid

Ah the social awkwardness and general bitchassness comes out in full when you think someone is attacking your build. i stated in this very section how the bladeforged stick was better defensively in almost every fucking way. yet you took that as some type of attack on your babycub like a fag that you are. you saw this thread pop up after your bitchass kept getting more and more bitch. must be hard on your life to have always been such a sensitive retard.

Then you went out of your way to try to say that your stick build was better defensively on top of all the facts i laid out here. you poor poodle dicked sap. it must have been like the time you tried touching a girl to only get slapped down repeatedly on every attempt. luckily you can always bend over and take it by a real man like me. no, dont thank me, im just naturally viral that way.

Some of the stupidest shit i've heard has come from you. "oh recon has 6 seconds cooldown, what am i going to do?? halpp me, i cant use recon well" then you bring up fucking cocoon. like cocoon doesnt have a 12 second cooldown with 1/4th of the healing recon gives. after you got set on the right path by your's truly, you attempted to spin it to sf pots. then i mentioned -9 to 10 saves and your testicles ascended even further hindering any reasoning you might have had. you tried to flail away with "dont use sf pots when around spell casters" but cant see how that limits your fucking healing because youre too busy sucking your own pecker over and over. pathetic. 

« Last Edit: May 11th, 2015 at 1:02am by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #8 - May 11th, 2015 at 1:53am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 12:54am:
6 seconds cooldown

Hey you guys remember when cap was 20, clerics healed, and mother fuckers died if they couldn't live for 7 seconds while mass heal was on cool down?

This shit just reminded me of that.

Fuck Off, That is all

Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #9 - May 11th, 2015 at 2:10am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 1:53am:
Hey you guys remember when cap was 20, clerics healed, and mother fuckers died if they couldn't live for 7 seconds while mass heal was on cool down?

This shit just reminded me of that.

Hey, remember when it was always the healer's fault if the raid wiped?

Y u no mas cyur crit, noob?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - May 11th, 2015 at 2:11am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 12:54am:
Ah the social awkwardness and general bitchassness comes out in full when you think someone is attacking your build. i stated in this very section how the bladeforged stick was better defensively in almost every fucking way. yet you took that as some type of attack on your babycub like a fag that you are. you saw this thread pop up after your bitchass kept getting more and more bitch. must be hard on your life to have always been such a sensitive retard.

Then you went out of your way to try to say that your stick build was better defensively on top of all the facts i laid out here. you poor poodle dicked sap. it must have been like the time you tried touching a girl to only get slapped down repeatedly on every attempt. luckily you can always bend over and take it by a real man like me. no, dont thank me, im just naturally viral that way.

Some of the stupidest shit i've heard has come from you. "oh recon has 6 seconds cooldown, what am i going to do?? halpp me, i cant use recon well" then you bring up fucking cocoon. like cocoon doesnt have a 12 second cooldown with 1/4th of the healing recon gives. after you got set on the right path by your's truly, you attempted to spin it to sf pots. then i mentioned -9 to 10 saves and your testicles ascended even further hindering any reasoning you might have had. you tried to flail away with "dont use sf pots when around spell casters" but cant see how that limits your fucking healing because youre too busy sucking your own pecker over and over. pathetic. 

Actually, I didn't say mine was better defensively...I said Zoda's variant (Earth Stance) was, and his variant was better offense as well, than your 2 year old Zeus Build (that was never a top end build in the first place).

I am also aware that the rogue TA I posted is a flavor build.. it is not 20 Barb or 20 or 15 pally. 

---

Honestly, I decided to take a chance and post builds here in an attempt to get more feedback to improve.  Alas, that was a mis-guided attempt.

As for my comments on pot usage... yes, I am only going to talk about SF pots on the mother forums, but if you are here and don't have 40-60k Sov pots from the Cards your a fucking moron.  If you think I actually bother with SF outside of emergency you are less intelligent than I gave you credit for.

Although, based on your response I shouldn't be surprised.

I am more than willing to give BF their due.. just waiting for someone to post a top-end BF build.. or even a defensive one and then we can do the math.

That you are unwilling to step up to the plate and offer a build for analysis, oh well. It looks like your only option is to attempt to troll me, and honestly, that is pretty pathetic.

If you have anything intelligent to say.. I am listening and happy to debate.

If all you can do is throw insults and a lame attempt at trolling, well then, have fun wallowing in your own mud.

edit: p.s. btw you did a good job posing as Teh_Idiot on the mother forums... I actually thought it was him again.. so happy to give credit where credit is due.  You have great skill in posting like a moron when you need to... the only question I have for you is.... can you post something intelligent backed with facts as well or not?
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2015 at 2:38am by Ash »  

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #11 - May 11th, 2015 at 3:04am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 2:10am:
Hey, remember when it was always the healer's fault if the raid wiped?

Y u no mas cyur crit, noob?

Yes I do. But you know, I think it was worth that trade off for when you at least got some props, "nice healing!" when you won.

Now its just heal yourself barbarian!

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - May 11th, 2015 at 3:13am
Print Post  
Ash wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 2:11am:
I am more than willing to give BF their due.. just waiting for someone to post a top-end BF build.. or even a defensive one and then we can do the math.

That you are unwilling to step up to the plate and offer a build for analysis, oh well. It looks like your only option is to attempt to troll me, and honestly, that is pretty pathetic.

already did that in your thread, you whiny little princess.

can you post something intelligent backed with facts as well or not?

so, you can just repeat your stupid shit again? like asking how im going to get improved defense roll?

but if you are here and don't have 40-60k Sov pots from the Cards your a fucking moron.

Or, just, you know, recon on a bladeforged. and that is a 16 second cooldown, dickface. see my title? it's like a flame for moths, gay and retarded moths. you are drawn to me as i am drawn to burning you every time you try and keep up your bullshit poser image. it's what i do. i'm the best there is at what i do.  but what i do isnt very nice.

I am more than willing to give BF their due

right. like when you said your human has better healing and bladeforged werent the best self healing option. love how you tried to say on the mb it was from bladeforged lovers who want to play their build with lesser defense.

you did a good job posing as Teh_Idiot on the mother forums

what? did that guy bang your mother or something? obsessed much.

I didn't say mine was better defensively...I said Zoda's variant (Earth Stance) was,

no. you can get zoda in here too. i'll be happy to set his ass right too.

Quote:
if you want less defense and less offence so you can play your favorite race.. go for it.

Quote:
I am really not interested in arguing with Bladeforged lovers -- I get it, you love your race

Roll Eyes

tl;dr ; youre fucking retarded.
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2015 at 3:14am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - May 11th, 2015 at 9:58am
Print Post  
As I guessed.. your incapable or unwilling for intelligent discussion. 

Oh well, enjoy your mud puddle.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - May 11th, 2015 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
do you want to build a snowman? ok, bye

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #15 - May 11th, 2015 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 3:57pm:
build a snowman

Lol, I wish.

AZ snowman:

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint