Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic ToEE Vulnerability and TF Vulnerabilty (Read 1781 times)
Synchrono
Waterworks Kobold

I am not a noun, I am
a VERB.

ToEE Vulnerability and TF Vulnerabilty
May 22nd, 2015 at 4:00am
Print Post  
Hey Folks,

For those of you who have finished out the Epic ToEE weapon setups I wondered if the Fire vulnerability stacks with First Degree Burns. Before I invest in making a full pair I hoped someone had tested this to see if those effects stack, over-ride or interfere with each other.

Thanks

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Re: ToEE Vulnerability and TF Vulnerabilty
Reply #1 - May 22nd, 2015 at 4:26am
Print Post  
Synchrono wrote on May 22nd, 2015 at 4:00am:
Hey Folks,

For those of you who have finished out the Epic ToEE weapon setups I wondered if the Fire vulnerability stacks with First Degree Burns. Before I invest in making a full pair I hoped someone had tested this to see if those effects stack, over-ride or interfere with each other.

Thanks

They stack, but first degree burns wont proc at all while you have temple weapon stacks proc, only 1 at a time procs, not sure if its bound to main weapon or which one starts first stacking or if fire has higher priority.
Anyways your best bet if you plan to use temple weapon is for boss fights 3rd degree burns.
Hope it helps

IP Logged

Synchrono
Waterworks Kobold

I am not a noun, I am
a VERB.

Re: ToEE Vulnerability and TF Vulnerabilty
Reply #2 - May 22nd, 2015 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Thanks,

I wonder if you made the ToEE another element say acid, would the two types stack or still interfere with one another. Since it's likely the next two content packs should have a ton of fire immunes it, I admit I am attracted to an Acid type ToEE weapon.

Or can a mob have only one type of vulnerability at a time regardless of element type.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint