Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Anyone Interested in An Alternative to The Vault? (Read 45800 times)
Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Re: Anyone Interested in An Alternative to The Vault?
Reply #150 - Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:03am
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Jun 22nd, 2015 at 11:53pm:
Uh...take it up with the head moderator for that forum.

Grin

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #151 - Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 8:41pm:
He wants to be important but he's not. And he accuses me of calling myself weird grandiose names having to do with making builds, which makes me pissed because I don't do that. I just post my builds.

Gosh, this almost made me forget all the self-important build bullshit Sobsob has posted about himself in the past... maybe he had changed.... maybe I should cut him some slack?...

And then today Sobsob gave us this excellent example of his "just posting my builds":

harharharhar wrote on Jun 23rd, 2015 at 4:46pm:
You are a shiradi fucktard cannon.

Every single one of my builds is conceptually, mathematically, and intellectually more interesting and superior to a pure 20 Monk thrower in every regard.

That's why Firewall fake created a copy of my builds because they are better. except his version is fucking terrible.

he may be a nice guy if you always agree with him, but his builds are garbage and he's a whiny bitch.

Just posting builds huh?

Ha ha ha, too easy.
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:10pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #152 - Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:06pm:
Gosh, this almost made me forget all the self-important build bullshit Sobsob has posted about himself in the past... maybe he had changed.... maybe I should cut him some slack?...

And then today Sobsob gave us this excellent example of his "just posting my builds":

Just posting builds huh?

Ha ha ha, too easy.

Please stop stalking me

IP Logged

Yojimbo
Ex Member

Reply #153 - Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:16pm
Print Post  

Just posting builds huh?

Ha ha ha, too easy.

Holy crap!

Best part of the Vault is the blood sport, 9 out of 10 lurkers approve.
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:18pm by »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #154 - Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:22pm
Print Post  

Just posting builds huh?

Ha ha ha, too easy.

And for the record, I still stand by the many hours of spreadsheet math I've done to unequivocally prove that a Shuricannon cannot out-dps my builds, to the extent that I have kept up with game changes and adjusted accordingly. This has nothing to do with being a master builder, and has everything to do with being a min-maxer who knows how to make a spreadsheet.

Have you ever made a build? Have you ever had the balls to post it publicly on the Vault and then defend it?

You haven't, because you're a chickenshit loud mouth who does nothing but tear people down to make himself feel better about being a chickenshit loud mouth.

If that isn't true about you, I have no evidence to change my mind
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:24pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #155 - Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:22pm:
This has nothing to do with being a master builder,

Hmmmm?

harharharhar wrote on Jun 23rd, 2015 at 4:46pm:
Every single one of my builds is conceptually, mathematically, and intellectually more interesting and superior to a pure 20 Monk thrower in every regard.

That's why Firewall fake created a copy of my builds because they are better. except his version is fucking terrible.

he may be a nice guy if you always agree with him, but his builds are garbage and he's a whiny bitch.

Wow, I didn't think this post could be funnier, but your lame attempts to spin and dodge, well they just make it even funnier, like hypocrisy steroids.

We can all see how you're "just posting my builds" ha ha ha too funny

« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:28pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #156 - Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Holy crap!

http://media.giphy.com/media/Mp19UE9GMARKE/giphy.gif

Best part of the Vault is the blood sport, 9 out of 10 lurkers approve.

Thanks for that, but I can't really take the credit for the dumbshit's Own goal, wait long enough and he was bound to show his true colors again, he can't help himself. Honestly I'm surprised he was almost able to hold out for a whole week, ha ha ha.
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:37pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #157 - Jun 23rd, 2015 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jun 22nd, 2015 at 1:46am:
That is not something I want to think about.   Smiley

Racist.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 
Send TopicPrint