Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) warlocks shunned from lfms? (Read 27065 times)
harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Re: warlocks shunned from lfms?
Reply #25 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:48am:
Sorry wrong again.

Because why would I need to play with you when I already had to suffer through playing with you for two hours a couple of months ago? We hooked up when you were trying to beg/buy your way to Mushrooms, and frankly you suck, you didn't even come in the top third of kills and you were annoying and cloying as fuck, no one outside your guild should have to go through that more than once. 

I did find it funny that someone who thinks so highly of himself as a player couldn't even manage to farm his own mushrooms. You truly are the joke that keeps on giving.

Chicken, ha hahaha your funny and a "internet tough guy". Nice Grin

Wait,

you mean this Mushroom trade, YARDARM? Fucking sock monkey bitch.

Here's another one:

Also, we never grouped up. That's a complete lie, just like your lying sockpuppet accounts. Grand is Yardarm. Vag Master only has 1 friend.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #26 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
We didn't group up, because we have opposite playing times, so opposite we spent a week coordinating the trade.

FTFYMF

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Nice effort trying to drag me into your drama, but failed again it seems.

http://postimg.org/image/4844ywpwx/

I'm happy to say that unlike Grand I didn't end up having to actually play with you, dealing with you for just a few minutes was more than enough time to inform me that you're a putz.
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 2:25pm by »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #28 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Sorry dipshit, but my main forum account was banned then, the only way for me to arrange trades would be Vault. And I've never gotten a PM from Grand to arrange a trade.

Because you are Grand and I traded with you. All your ss shows is that you did in fact trade mushrooms with me as Yardarm. Now you're trying to pretend that you're not also  him, because you fucked up and referenced your trade with me as Grand.

You're cooked.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #29 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Also, just for fun, here's Vag Master begging me for newb tips as recently as May. I didn't tell him any, that's why he's such a sandy vagina.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #30 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Dude...

Listen, I have no dogs in these little interwebs spats about nonsense egos and whatnot. And, I admit to finding some amusement in watching the meltdowns and self-destructive fights on here at times. God knows P&R isn't that interesting right now..

But, Harhar, you seem to be the current eye of the drama hurricane. I haven't paid enough attention to know if you mostly bring it on yourself or if it's somehow unfair--as if that matters on the Vault. In any case, maybe it's time to find a little self respect somewhere, take a little break from your "Dramamine" addiction, and find some constructive outlet. Maybe test a new build. Maybe go for a walk. Maybe just commit to yourself to NOT feed or be fed by trolls for like 10 days or something. Just give it a shot.

I'm trying to help.

Love,

Meat
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:52pm by Meat-Head »  

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #31 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
And finally, I dont ever trade on my main. I trade on my bank alt that has my stones (actually several, they're spread out).

My main doesn't carry stones around. So you never would have even seen my main in a trade.

Also, you were also on your Alt which is clearly referenced in a PM I still have (but I'm not posting to respect your bank mule privacy).

Why would my lvl 1 bank alt and your bank alt go into ToEE for a simple mushroom trade, and what does that have to do with my main's ability to kill mobs?

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #32 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:51pm:
Dude...

Listen, I have no dogs in these little interwebs spats about nonsense egos and whatnot. And, I admit to finding some amusement in watching the meltdowns and self-destructive fights on here at times. God knows P&R isn't that interesting right now..

But, Harhar, you seem to be the current eye of the drama hurricane. I haven't paid enough attention to know if you mostly bring it on yourself or if it's somehow unfair--as if that matters on the Vault. In any case, maybe it's time to find a little self respect somewhere, take a little break from your "Dramamine" addiction, and find some constructive outlet. Maybe test a new build. Maybe go for a walk. Maybe just commit to yourself to NOT feed or be fed by trolls for like 10 days or something. Just give it a shot.

I'm trying to help.

Love,

Meat

All due respect, you should be more bothered by Hag Master and sock puppets. They've ruined to Vault for everyone.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #33 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:52pm:
All due respect, you should be more bothered by Hag Master and sock puppets. They've ruined to Vault for everyone.

How so?

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:36pm:
Sorry dipshit, but my main forum account was banned then, the only way for me to arrange trades would be Vault. And I've never gotten a PM from Grand to arrange a trade.

Because you are Grand and I traded with you. All your ss shows is that you did in fact trade mushrooms with me as Yardarm. Now you're trying to pretend that you're not also  him, because you fucked up and referenced your trade with me as Grand.

You're cooked.

Grin Don't even try and pretend that you didn't spend two weeks beggin for shit on the trade chat on khyber, notice how I never said vault trade dumbshit?  Cheesy

And just to be clear, I meant it when I said you suck as a player as well.

Hey! since you seem to be in the mood to post screenshots why don't you post the "screenshot" where mattyboy supposedly asked you for info? you know? the one you lied to Dropbear about?

Let's see that PM screenshot  Grin Grin Grin  oh the silly shit you will keep trying to make up to distract from that is hilarious.

Come on! let's see that mattyboy PM har har!

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #35 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
I've never used the trade chat in Khyber in my life. Which of course you're lying about since there's no written record of that chat.

« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:56pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:56pm:
I've never used the trade chat in Khyber in my life. Which of course you're lying about since there's no written record of that chat.

excuses excuses! always the same with you, make some lame accusation and then back away with excuses. You practically spammed khyber for mushrooms for three weeks fucko, hahahah. 

How about that PM from mattyboy you tried to convince Dropbear you got?  Come on Harhar lets see that screenshot!  Grin Grin

What's that? you don't have it?  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:59pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #37 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Ok here you go, this the only PM I've ever sent Mattyboy, and I received no reply.

I never intimated to DropBear that MattyBoy asked for the info, I said in my PM to DropBear, which I can also post, that I'm glad I didn't tell him how to do it.

Do you speak enough English to understand the difference?

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:55pm:
How so?

Two things about the fantasy world Notharhar lives:

1- anyone pointing out when Notharharhar is lying or wrong is "ruining the vault for everyone"  Grin

2- anyone pointing those things out MUST be socks, because it freaks him out to think that that many people know how full of shit he is  Wink

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #39 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
DropBear went ahead and made up his own conclusions about what transpired between me and MattyBoy (which was in sum total the above PM) and then he freaked out and sent that wierd PM to the people about MattyBoy.

MattyBoy never asked me for anything, nor did he ever reply to my PM about Hag, which I posted above.

Anyway, you've pretty clearly implicated yourself as a sock using both Grand and Yardarm accounts (notice how close together they are posting in this thread). I have the PM to prove it, which I've posted.

I'm following Meat-Heads advice and leaving this thread, so everyone can know not to deal with or trust any of you, including:

DropBear
Grand
Yardarm
Hag Master

there might be other sock accounts, in fact I think Mattyboy could be one of them at this point, but I don't really care. I'm just not responding to PM's or posts from anyone with a Join date after July 2014.
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:04pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:00pm:
Ok here you go, this the only PM I've ever sent Mattyboy, and I received no reply.

I never intimated to DropBear that MattyBoy asked for the info, I said in my PM to DropBear, which I can also post, that I'm glad I didn't tell him how to do it.

Do you speak enough English to understand the difference?

http://s29.postimg.org/bwuleuhuf/Capture4.png

Ha! you silly little cow, keep digging that hole, you warned Dropbear that mattyboy was looking for a specific exploit, so he warned several of us about it before someone pointed out that mattyboy hadn't in fact PM'd in months according to his log.

And now you just trapped yourself in another lie trying to spin, you are so fucking clumsy and thick, funniest dork ever.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:03pm:
DropBear went ahead and made up his own conclusions about what transpired between me and MattyBoy (which was in sum total the above PM) and then he freaked out and sent that wierd PM to the people about MattyBoy.

MattyBoy never asked me for anything, nor did he ever reply to my PM about Hag, which I posted above.

Anyway, you've pretty clearly implicated yourself as a sock using both Grand and Yardarm accounts (notice how close together they are posting in this thread). I have the PM to prove it, which I've posted.

I'm following Meat-Heads advice and leaving this thread, so everyone can know not to deal with or trust any of you, including:

DropBear
Grand
Yardarm
Hag Master

there might be other sock accounts, in fact I think Mattyboy could be one of them at this point, but I don't really care. I'm just not responding to PM's or posts from anyone with a Join date after July 2014.

Your leaving this thread because a couple of us minor leaguers just handed you your ass.... again!  Grin 

I love how your trying to make this Dropbears fault now, first you shit on him, then you try to lie to him so he will help you, and now you are trying to blame getting caught... again, on him.

Your such a little bitch  Grin  it makes me laugh so hard. 

The part where you, the guy who sold out to Jerry to get his account back and then screwed up by bragging about it, tells people to be careful who they trust is pure ironic gold.  Cool
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:10pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #42 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:55pm:
How so?

This thread is a perfect example.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:09pm:
This thread is a perfect example.

Yeah, Harhar spouts a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit about a class he doesn't even have, gets busted.

Then tries to distract with smoke, gets busted.

Then accuses anyone who calls him out of being part of a conspiracy, gets busted.

Tries to dodge the mattyboy lie, gets busted.

Attempts to get in the last word and run away...... gets busted.

As I said when he gets embarrassed Notharhar thinks it "ruins the vault for everyone".  Grin  so this thread is a perfect example  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:13pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
I now declare this thread a Notharharhar free zone, you may all return to the actual topic, as "Mr. attention" has run away.
Smiley

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #45 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
Dude you admitted to trading me mushrooms which I publicly showed you doing as Yardarm, you just got your sock accounts mixed up.

Its ok, put your tail between your legs and go home.

Everyone knows now.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:17pm:
Dude you admitted to trading me mushrooms which I publicly showed you doing as Yardarm, you just got your sock accounts mixed up.

Its ok, put your tail between your legs and go home.

Everyone knows now.

You spent weeks beggin for mushrooms on Khyber trade, I happily admit to making contact with you there on khyber and I sadly admit to having to have play with you for two hours and that you sucked,  Grin  Shame you couldn't "come up" with that xp stone for the deal. Tell me how many people did you try to scam for mushrooms in the end? Shocked

I love how you tried to drag yardarm into this just to try and save face for being caught bullshitting again, who's next lovedthenlost? I saw he was trading with you as well?  Wink
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:29pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Come on try one more time! maybe someone will bite  Grin  Oh and lets see those PMs you sent to Dropbear that he "misunderstood" hahahahahah! you're so full of shit hahahah.

Lets see em harhar,  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:46pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #48 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:03pm:

OK, you claimed accounts were the same person, said you were leaving but kept posting, whatever you do don't start paraphrasing people or everyone will think you're really Geoff  Grin

(seriously, though, Meat's advice is well intentioned and sound, take a break from the thread before you paint yourself too far into a corner and regret it)

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #49 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 5:02pm:
OK, you claimed accounts were the same person, said you were leaving but kept posting, whatever you do don't start paraphrasing people or everyone will think you're really Geoff  Grin

(seriously, though, Meat's advice is well intentioned and sound, take a break from the thread before you paint yourself too far into a corner and regret it)

They are sock accounts, there's no corner to paint myself into. Grand/Yardarm painted a corner when he admitted to being the same person, and I posted proof. Grand claiming to trade with me on Khyber and my PM's about it from yard. It's really very much that simple.

These guys are all bad eggs, and a few good people have stopped posting on Vault altogether because of how obnoxious they are. Go ahead and keep turning a blind eye but you're going to regret it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint