Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Lost Past Lives (Read 3705 times)
Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Lost Past Lives
Aug 3rd, 2015 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
I just came back to DDO after about 18 months off. I had a toon that I'd run 3 past lives each in Wizard, Sorc, FvS, and Druid. When I checked my character sheet I didn't have the FvS past lives showing anymore. Tried in-game support and got nowhere with that so now I did support through the forum and a bug report both. Just wondering if anyone else ever had this issue and whether they could get it fixed or not.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Re: Lost Past Lives
Reply #1 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Never happened to me but pretty sure I've heard of people losing stuff after a TR.

- Zorro

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Yeah, this one was really weird. It was either directly after TR'ing to the Morninglord (don't know if I checked it back then) or some time during the time I wasn't playing, but at some point those feats just left the character sheet.

IP Logged

klajsdhd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
zeerrrrggg

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
Just finished confirming in-game as well. Went in to underdark with Twilight equipped, +1 spell pen ship buff, and in GMoF epic destiny to remove those buffs. Spell pen was at a +27 which would be my 18 cleric levels + 6 for wizard past lives + 2 for Spell Pen II from Planar Conflux + 1 for ship buffs. Taking off Twilight lowered it to +26 (think the 1 point of item spell pen came from my torc). I was hoping this was just a display issue but it definitely looks like the +3 spell pen from FvS past lives is missing as well.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #5 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
I've not heard of people losing PL's, but that isn't to say it hasn't ever happened.  Without the old MyDDO, which showed you all your PL's in order you did them, I don't how you would even prove what lives you did.  Sadly.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #6 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 2:19am
Print Post  
Darkrok wrote on Aug 3rd, 2015 at 4:11pm:
Just finished confirming in-game as well. Went in to underdark with Twilight equipped, +1 spell pen ship buff, and in GMoF epic destiny to remove those buffs. Spell pen was at a +27 which would be my 18 cleric levels + 6 for wizard past lives + 2 for Spell Pen II from Planar Conflux + 1 for ship buffs. Taking off Twilight lowered it to +26 (think the 1 point of item spell pen came from my torc). I was hoping this was just a display issue but it definitely looks like the +3 spell pen from FvS past lives is missing as well.

if you are iconic, your spell penetration loss my be a bug. but ofc its turbine, you may have actually lost 3 fvss. Roll Eyes

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #7 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 10:09am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 3rd, 2015 at 5:03pm:
I've not heard of people losing PL's, but that isn't to say it hasn't ever happened.  Without the old MyDDO, which showed you all your PL's in order you did them, I don't how you would even prove what lives you did.  Sadly.

Can't this still be got at with YourDDO or whatever it was called and the data extract done at the time of API closure? Timings may work out.

Not that it'll necessarily help but something to point them at might...

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
Uh... can't you just go to your feat page and it shows your passive Favored Soul feat acquired 3 times?

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
I've seen losing epic past lives (and the corresponding fate points) but not heroic past lives.  I'm sure it's on the secret "known issues" list.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #10 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
DoRayEgon wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 12:35pm:
I've seen losing epic past lives (and the corresponding fate points) but not heroic past lives.  I'm sure it's on the secret "known issues" list.

So it's an unknown known  Undecided

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Meh, I'd put in tickets but I doubt anything comes of it. Chalk this one up to Turbine coding and move on.

klajsdhd wrote on Aug 3rd, 2015 at 4:02pm:
zeerrrrggg

Exactly.  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint