Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Half-elf Fighter AA (Read 2463 times)
Orange Flash
Waterworks Kobold

Can you get the citation?

Half-elf Fighter AA
Oct 29th, 2015 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
i was wondering... if manyshot's ranged power and doubleshot work on BAB, an Half-Elf Fighter would have more bonuses than anyother classes, playng in fury of the wild with arrow of slayn (old game play style)

could also be STR based coz of the various bonuses fighter can get to STR (psionic +8 for example, +6 from stalwart defencer)

haste boost if you want to save a tier 3 twist

heavy armor style (not as much MRR coz of the new nerf but still valuable, since with 20 FTR you can get a lot of feats to improve that, and stalwart defense trees enanchements as well)

am I fool or you think this will work decently? for decently i mean more effective than a full ranger build

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Half-elf Fighter AA
Reply #1 - Oct 29th, 2015 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
ask nignognug

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2015 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
answer: kill yourself, faggot.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #3 - Oct 29th, 2015 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
We also would have accepted, Die in a Fire!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #4 - Oct 29th, 2015 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
drink bleach?

IP Logged

Orange Flash
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #5 - Oct 29th, 2015 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
you are not revolutionary guys^^

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #6 - Oct 29th, 2015 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
eat shit & LIVE?!

IP Logged

Orange Flash
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #7 - Oct 29th, 2015 at 5:53pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #8 - Oct 29th, 2015 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Atta boy!  there we go; got some reggae up in this bitch.  Spark it up and call some bitches, yo.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #9 - Oct 29th, 2015 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
It would be mostly terrible. You'd have to go t5 kensei for crit threat, so your AA tree while being able to take the capstone, you wouldn't have enough AP to go Elf AA (14AP), take AA Capstone (41AP) and T5 in Kensei for Crit Threat (31AP).

You could skip the AA capstone for T5 Kensei, and spend 31 in AA, giving you +1 Crit Threat (31AP Ken) and +1 Crit Multi (31AP in AA), leaving 18pts for Elf (14AP required for elf AA access). You would be missing out on a lot of Doubleshot however.

It would be nice if you could spend 41 in Kensei (5+15% doubleshot from cores) and 31 in AA for +1 Crit Multu, but you wouldn't have enough AP for access to AA in the first place in the elf tree.

Since you'd be playing Fury, I would recommend 41 in AA for slayer and +1 Mutli, forgoing +1 Crit Threat from Kensei, since an extra multi on slayer is probably more valuable than crit threat, which does not magnify the burst of Adrenaline +Slayer. You'd also have doubleshot.

I don't really recommend this build, but if you really wanted to do it, it would be fine. If I had to guesstimate the damage versus a rednamed boss Kobold, it would be worse than a pure Monk AA, because it would be lacking the burst of having 10k in between manyshots. Some but not most of the damage could be made up for with double damage action boosts (Racial from Helf, although I'm not sure you can take Damage Boost Helf and AA Helf) + twisted LD damage. You'd if you twisted extra action boosts, you can have like 11 with Kensei.
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2015 at 11:20pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #10 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 1:46am
Print Post  
Orange Flash wrote on Oct 29th, 2015 at 3:46pm:
i was wondering... if manyshot's ranged power and doubleshot work on BAB, an Half-Elf Fighter would have more bonuses than anyother classes, playng in fury of the wild with arrow of slayn (old game play style)

could also be STR based coz of the various bonuses fighter can get to STR (psionic +8 for example, +6 from stalwart defencer)

haste boost if you want to save a tier 3 twist

heavy armor style (not as much MRR coz of the new nerf but still valuable, since with 20 FTR you can get a lot of feats to improve that, and stalwart defense trees enanchements as well)

am I fool or you think this will work decently? for decently i mean more effective than a full ranger build

Rangers get full BAB.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Orange Flash
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #11 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:32am
Print Post  
ranger got full bab? oh... guess this come to nonsense now

ty guys for help figuring this build out

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #12 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 5:49am
Print Post  
shut the fuck up jakeelala; you don't have a clue.

IP Logged

keyfaker banned by Strake
Waterworks Kobold

yawn

Reply #13 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 6:37am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 5:49am:
shut the fuck up jakeelala; you don't have a clue.

Just chone.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #14 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 10:19am
Print Post  
i think this video best sums up my sentiments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YleXlgHI1oM

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Hey there KNN! how you doing buddy?

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
So uh, listen pal I need to talk to you about something and it might be the tiniest bit upsetting for you...

See I know you have been really really busy this morning, you have been posting everywhere like crazy, over a 100 posts all over the place..  well not actually everywhere or all over the place.. see that's what we need to talk about buddy.

See the problem is that you have been posting everywhere but here: http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1446162340/49#49

I'm sure you must have just missed looking at that thread but that's kinda becoming a problem for your 'Rep' buddy, see that thread shows a PM you sent to Hags, and without you explaining it, you sort of look like your desperately trying to get Yardarm to leave you alone and pay him and Hags to be you friend.... how embarrassing right?

The problem is that because you have been so very very busy posting everywhere but there on that thread some people are starting to think you are avoiding it! crazy huh buddy? 

And there is another problem now, they have torn our buddy dojhs's excuse to shit over on that thread, the one where he tries to say the timeline was wrong? Well I was pumped when he first posted that but then people went and posted stuff making him look like he was full of shit with facts and stuff:

Quote:
Vendui wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:45am:
actually, Yard started the 22nd -->Proof

Link is his 7th quote with a number, too lazy to find number 1 for an exact time, but it started approximately 8 hours prior to the time-stamp of the message Hag posted.

heres #1

Nice work Vendui, I only found this by you after I chased those posts down as well. 

Yard telegraphed what was coming when he posted a apology with a warning he was going to do a "Try_Hard special" when he started. So it's not like he was keeping his tactics a mystery.

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1445469983

Also dojhs, KNN's sock-socker tried to derail Yard with the same way Yard was posting for a couple hours but then give ups after a couple dozen when it doesn't work,  and that was just a couple hours before KNN pm'd Hags for help.

So:
-Yard makes thread that warns/apologizes for what's coming
-Yard spends Next 24 hours starts 'yarding' KNN's posts
-KNN attempts to ignore him that first day for the most part
-Yard keeps going into second day
-Dojhs attempts to derail Yard before giving up and going silent
-Yard starts numbering KNN's posts
-KNN attempts to engage Yard in posts for while
-7 hours later KNN pm's Hag Master trying to buy his way out.

*At this point it is quite easy to see KNN's PM timeline now,
   -Yard has been hassling him for two days straight at that point,
   -He has made contact with the "some guys" he will mention to Hags in the PM,  I.E. dojhs, 
   -Several hours before KNN PM's Hag, Yard continues to harass him and now starts numbering the requotes as well
   -KNN PM's Hag looking for help,
   -KNN says he has been warned it will continue and get worse

Week later-

-Yesterday Hags posts the PM KNN sent him
-KNN goes silent right after his PM is posted, then stays silent for over 9 hours
-Today, starting in the morning KNN and dojhs start hours-long coordinated spam defense together.
-We all point and laugh

So I was thinking I would link it right here, so you could go over to that thread you have been 'accidentally' avoiding all day while posting over a 100 times and maybe you could explain what it is all about.

You gotta do it quick little buddy, because some big meanies are going to keep pointing out how you PM'd Hag and then hid from it all day trying to distract people from what your you did....

I totally support you buddy! 

(hey man it's another $75 for the weekend alright, and I will need to see that in the account by tonight)

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #17 - Nov 9th, 2015 at 11:14pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #18 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 1:10am