Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Epic Levels Help (Read 2524 times)
Dispel
Ex Member

Epic Levels Help
Nov 4th, 2015 at 11:49am
Print Post  
I barely understand this so I'm just going to explain it how I think it works then you guys correct me if/when I'm wrong, k? Thanks.

1) I only get 3 Epic feats. At levels 21, 24, and 27.

2) If I ETR for Arcane Energies, I can take it one time, only during levels 21, 24, or 27.

3) If I ETR for Arcane Energies 3 times, I can take it at 21, 24, and 27.

4) I can only take it for as many times as I have ETR'd for it.

5) If I wanted Ruin and Epic Reflexes, I should only ETR 1 time because I can't take Arcane Energies during Heroic levels and I would only have 1 spot for it out of my 3 Epic feats.

Also, someone told me to take Fatesinger to get the other spheres. I did. Now it says Maximum Epic XP Achieved for Fatesinger. I don't understand how to move to the next sphere.

What do I spend my points on as a human warlock?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Re: Epic Levels Help
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2015 at 11:53am
Print Post  
please, for the love of Allah; kill yourself.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #2 - Nov 4th, 2015 at 11:54am
Print Post  
Quote:
ETR for Arcane Energies

These are autogrants that you can turn off and on, you have three to choose from in each sphere, you can turn on one from each sphere. You also get to choose an epic destiny feat at level 26 and 28.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #3 - Nov 4th, 2015 at 11:56am
Print Post  
will no one in game help you, or guildies?  you HAVE to post every last fucking question that randomly pops into your feeble mind?  shit, and ya'll niggas thing I'm the one trolling....

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #4 - Nov 4th, 2015 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Epic Level feats work this way:

You get feats every 3 levels, just like you did in levels 1-20.  Those come at levels 21,24,27.  You can pick from the heroic feat list or from the Epic Feat list.  The Epic feats may be available at 21 or 24 or 27, depending on the feat.  You can see a list of the epic feats and their requirements here:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Epic_Feats

You will also get epic destiny feats at level 26 and 28.  These feats are different from the traditional heroic/epic feats.  You cannot select from the traditional feat lists for these two feats.  You must pick from the Epic Destiny Feat lists.  (This is where you find Epic Arcane Blast, for example).  A complete list is here:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Epic_Destiny_Feats

Each feat is linked to a destiny sphere (Arcane, divine, primal, martial) and has a "Destinies capped" requirement of 1 or 2.  Some feats equire 1 capped destiny in a sphere.  Some require 2 capped destinies in a sphere.  So, to access Epic Arcane Blast with your level 26 feat you must have earned the full 1,980,000 xp in one of the 3 arcane epic destinies (Fate Singer, Magister, or Draconic). 

It has nothing to do with whether or not you ETR.  It only has to do with whether you have capped any epic destinies yet.  This can be an issue for a new character as you might spend your first life just "unlocking" destinies.  You only need to go to level 3 to change destinies to another destiny in your current sphere or to level 4 to access a destiny in an adjacent sphere.  That will give you more fate points more quickly and allow you to have more twists, which are great.  But it might mean that you don't have access to any epic destiny feats if you haven't capped at least one destiny by the time you get to level 26.  (Level 26 is 4 million XP or so, and you need 2 million to cap a destiny, so you shouldn't have a problem but you do  have to do some planning).  This is usually only a problem that first life as you end up with multiple capped destines by the time you have completed your 2nd life, easily.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #5 - Nov 4th, 2015 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
1) find a fire; if you can't find one, start one

2) jump on in, the flames are fine!

3) roll around in it

4) take deep breaths the whole time

5) PROFIT?!

IP Logged

VaultMonkey
Korthos Resident

So DDO invited me to a
pool party...

Reply #6 - Nov 4th, 2015 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
Check this wiki page out: http://ddowiki.com/page/Epic_Reincarnation

ETR feats are obtained from ETRing, and are not selectable as a feat during the leveling process.  When you ETR, you will be autogranted the feat you selected when you ETR'd.  At that point, you are already receiving the passive benefits of the feat, but have to activate it to receive the active benefits.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #7 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:00am
Print Post  
Quote:
I barely understand this so I'm just going to explain it how I think it works then you guys correct me if/when I'm wrong, k? Thanks.

1) I only get 3 Epic feats. At levels 21, 24, and 27.

2) If I ETR for Arcane Energies, I can take it one time, only during levels 21, 24, or 27.

3) If I ETR for Arcane Energies 3 times, I can take it at 21, 24, and 27.

4) I can only take it for as many times as I have ETR'd for it.

5) If I wanted Ruin and Epic Reflexes, I should only ETR 1 time because I can't take Arcane Energies during Heroic levels and I would only have 1 spot for it out of my 3 Epic feats.

Also, someone told me to take Fatesinger to get the other spheres. I did. Now it says Maximum Epic XP Achieved for Fatesinger. I don't understand how to move to the next sphere.

What do I spend my points on as a human warlock?

There are Epic Desiny Feats and Epic Past Life Feats.

I think you confuse the two matey.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #8 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:01am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 4th, 2015 at 12:06pm:
fapfapfap

1) chone yourself
2) go fuck yourself while at it
3) profit
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:01am by m4lacka »  

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint