Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Looking for MM spammer build for fun (Read 10111 times)
Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Looking for MM spammer build for fun
Reply #50 - Dec 4th, 2015 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 4th, 2015 at 1:54pm:
turbine will not do anything about this though. And I agree with you, but this was happening before card events. Even when I was new, I took a cleric life and bought stacks of store pots to heal raids because that was the easiest thing to do to get into groups and get items.

wouldnt arcane supremacy grant the same crit multi? or does the warlock crit multi stack with supremacy? I never checked character sheet during supremacy on a 12wrl/6wiz build

They stack, so the 100% dmg with 25% chance is > than static 30% dmg.  I believe I was at 175% crit damage with supremacy popped.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Dec 4th, 2015 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Teth wrote on Dec 4th, 2015 at 2:01pm:
I believe I was at 175% crit damage with supremacy popped.

opop pls nerf

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Dec 4th, 2015 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 4th, 2015 at 2:02pm:
opop pls nerf

Yep and throw in the fact I was at 90% crit on force with about 850 force spell power before max, emp, and bugged intensify.  All of this with non legendary gear.  Its going to be stupid and fun watching raid boss hp disappear with multiples of the build in legendary raids.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Dec 4th, 2015 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
Teth wrote on Dec 4th, 2015 at 2:08pm:
Its going to be stupid and fun watching raid boss hp disappear with multiples of the build in legendary raids.

at this point in the game reaper mode needs to be all mobs are player made builds with 186 stat scores, 37k hps, all scroll buffs.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #54 - Dec 4th, 2015 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Teth wrote on Dec 4th, 2015 at 2:08pm:
Yep and throw in the fact I was at 90% crit on force with about 850 force spell power before max, emp, and bugged intensify.  All of this with non legendary gear.  Its going to be stupid and fun watching raid boss hp disappear with multiples of the build in legendary raids.

I like how you're gaming Arcane supremacy and other temp spell crit chance/damage like a Monkcher in FoTW for burst damage. Very cool. My 2nd main (1st alt) just tr'd into 12w/6w/2f last night to try this out. Fleshy tho cuz I dont like being a robot.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint