Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Still works (Read 63217 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: Still works
Reply #150 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
The sock bullshit is beside the point, dumbBear; getting that faggot Gland to admit his faggotry, realize what he did (fuck is HE stupid!) then try to walk that shit back, as a result of my mind-control powers, is the best thing I've accomlished here in the last 45 mins.

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #151 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:47pm:
He's editing his posts like crazy to cover this shit up, that's why my quotes don't match his posts; this furious faggot's LOSING HIS FUCKING MIND!

What a pissy little bitch!

It's interesting and hypocritical that you would try to say that Puerto Potty, Because the last 4 of Grand's posts are not edited... While your last 4 posts are edited.

*update except for the one you just made at 8 mins before the hour, currently it's not changed. the previous 4 were all changed significantly while Grand's last posts were not. I would imagine at this point you will probably try to go back and delete edited posts to save face.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:57pm by »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #152 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It's interesting and hypocritical that you would try to say that Puerto Potty, Because the last 4 of Grand's posts are not edited... While your last 4 posts are edited.

You are 100% correct, Dave!  He got so fucking embarassed he flat-out deleted them.  That little Mary-boy is having a fucking hissy fit!  Editing and deleting posts left and right to cover up his gayness after is comes out into the open in full view.  He really should just put a gun in his mouth and end the abomination that is his life; but he's not man enough for that.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:58pm by [] »  

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #153 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:57pm:
You are 100% correct, Dave!  He got so fucking embarassed he flat-out deleted them.  That little Mary-boy is having a fucking hissy fit!  Editing and deleting posts left and right to cover up his gayness after is comes out into the open in full view.  He really should just put a gun in his mouth and end the abomination that is his life.

No, he hasn't deleted any while I've been reading and watching you freak out again. And I can't see why he would everyone of his post called your next move and they all exposed the embarrassing truth the socks all post from San Juan as well, so Grand didn't have any need to edit or delete.

But don't worry I will keep watching.... something you should probably keep in mind.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #154 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
But don't worry I will keep watching.... something you should probably keep in mind.

Look at who is going all hard-ass! Looks like the Vault is getting to you man.  Grin

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #155 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:04pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:01pm:
Look at who is going all hard-ass! Looks like the Vault is getting to you man.  Grin

Not really, hardass and confrontational isn't my style normally.

I'm just tired of P4P's really obvious and lazy lies, it's annoying as hell and all so transparent. Besides, work is slow today so I can afford to keep a Vault window open.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #156 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
No, he hasn't deleted any while I've been reading and watching you freak out again. And I can't see why he would everyone of his post called your next move and they all exposed the embarrassing truth the socks all post from San Juan as well, so Grand didn't have any need to edit or delete.

He deleted the "homophobic" post, and one other that I was about to quote, but as I selected it, I got a message saying I couldn't quote it; come back and it's GONE!  That's two deleted, two edited; that little bitch is trying too hard (or not hard enough?)

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #157 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
Davenot to Glan's rescue: what a cute couple.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #158 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:22pm:
God I do love how you always try to post it this way, you have been posting from San Juan, that's it. San Juan may be in the area of the Caribbean but not in the sense that you have tried to convey. Back before you got outed for posting only from San Juan the whole time, you could try and sell the 'traveling the Caribbean' lie. But now? nope. You never posted from the Bahamas, or the U.S.V.I., or St. Croix, no where but San Juan. So what does that mean? it means that you were never 'traveling the Caribbean' but in fact were  always 'stuck in San Juan' just as your socks have been 'stuck in San Juan' as well since you joined. 

Posting from the Caribbean...hahahah!  Grin

Oh and BTW, how does anything in my outing you and your socks all posting from San Juan because you (singular) are stuck there have to do with being gay? I mean other than the subject being raised, and the language returning to your posts is ALWAYS a sign that you are upset and cornered again.

San Juan is a goddamned shithole.  makes a sensible place for a porto john to live.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #159 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Who tagged Yobai in to change the topic?

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #160 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:07pm:
San Juan is a goddamned shithole.  makes a sensible place for a porto john to live.

ROFLMAO

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

davenot
Ex Member

Reply #161 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:06pm:
He deleted the "homophobic" post, and one other that I was about to quote, but as I selected it, I got a message saying I couldn't quote it; come back and it's GONE!  That's two deleted, two edited; that little bitch is trying too hard (or not hard enough?)

No, Grand hasn't deleted any posts thus far and I've been on this thread since just a few minutes prior to him outing you and your socks all posting from San Juan.

Since then Grand hasn't deleted and only you were multiple editing your posts in the real heated area, I'm guessing you will stop now that you know I'm keeping track.  Sorry if your unhappy I noticed and kept track but really someone is always watching.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #162 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
Look at this: man down and it's all hand on deck to the rescue!

Gland retreats (crying, prolly in a closet) and the rest are changing subjects faster than a faggot changes outfits before a big date.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #163 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sorry if your unhappy I noticed and kept track but really someone is always watching.

Upset an  butthurt

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #164 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
That's it, rescue the faggot by changing to subject to one of dave's bullshit lies; that should keep him from killing himself, right?

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #165 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:12pm:
ROFLMAO

TBH I'm surprised he can get cellphone access in La Perla.  probably stealing it with his sweet pringles can antenna.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
He deleted the "homophobic" post,

Are you referring to this post? :Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:42pm:
Yeah, I didn't think you would appreciate me letting your little secret out..... So angry, and now all the Homophobic slurs, and the fake racist vocab and tone are showing up, use of faggot, dicks, etc..... impotent threats.... Really all textbook response tactics by you P4P, and I don't mind pointing out exactly as I described you would try in a effort to shift away from the fact that your socks are posting from San Juan, and how embarrassed that makes you.

Deleted huh? I've highlighted the relevant section so you can still read it through your tears of shame. You're funny when you're desperate and stuck in San Juan, you and your socks.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #167 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:19pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
TBH I'm surprised he can get cellphone access in La Perla.  probably stealing it with his sweet pringles can antenna.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #168 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:19pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:52pm:
getting that faggot Gland to admit his faggotry, realize what he did (fuck is HE stupid!) then try to walk that shit back, as a result of my mind-control powers, is the best thing I've accomlished here in the last 45 mins.

Oh well honestly I think his faggotry is well know by everyone by now its just plain public I would say, so he doesnt even try to hide it anymore  Smiley Now after failing to make you chone at the cost of fully exposing his faggotry he is enraged as fuck, thats probably why he necroed thst PM post form months yesterday in panic  Grin The irony is that was preciselly that thread that outed him as the faggot capable of anything, whatever it takes (hint hint), for, irony again, some vault cred.

Now his only solution is to try make you look as a faggot as well but, as usual, fails to deliver  Cheesy

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #169 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
Deleted huh? I've highlighted the relevant section so you can still read it through your tears of shame. You're funny when you're desperate and stuck in San Juan, you and your socks.

That was in a separate post that you deleted, and now it's a line in one you edited to hide your shame; notice how my quote was the beginning of a sentence, "N" and"H" capitalized?  Your fucking syntax makes no sense.  You're not even consistent in your lies, keep it together Gland; gay, stupid, and gay is no way to go through life; son.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:22pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #170 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Fun fact:  PR has one of the highest AIDS/HIV rates in the US.  again not a surprise our boy P4P lives there.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #171 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
He deleted the "homophobic" post,

Can I ask for a little endulgence? I mean since you brought it up again, can I point out one more time how well this NOT DELETED POST predicted how you would react to being outed and what tactics you would try?  Grin

Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:42pm:
Yeah, I didn't think you would appreciate me letting your little secret out..... So angry, and now all the Homophobic slurs, and the fake racist vocab and tone are showing up, use of faggot, dicks, etc..... impotent threats.... Really all textbook response tactics by you P4P, and I don't mind pointing out exactly as I described you would try in a effort to shift away from the fact that your socks are posting from San Juan, and how embarrassed that makes you.

The San Jaun socks  Grin

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #172 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
fun fact:

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #173 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:20pm:
Fun fact:  PR has one of the highest AIDS/HIV rates in the US.  again not a surprise our boy P4P lives there.

Her mommy is clean. Great bj btw.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #174 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:19pm:

yeah you know what I'm talkin bout!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16
Send TopicPrint