Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Uurlock JackmeOff makes the 2016 council (Read 10404 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Uurlock JackmeOff makes the 2016 council
Reply #25 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 12:57am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Feb 3rd, 2016 at 5:26pm:
They rarely listen to the PC anyway, so don't over dramatize this.  At this point, I'm not sure they could make the game any worse than they have with recent releases.

you mean every quest sev was a part of is absolutely fucking shitty? even his raids? like classic era ones that he took and butchered?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #26 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 1:24am
Print Post  
What's wrong Rubbinns? You're even more bastardly vicious than usual. Haven't reached your quota of virgins to fuck?  Grin

I agree with what you wrote anyway. The last 4 packs (since Toee) have been even more shitty than the others and the future now looks really bleak.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 1:38am
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Feb 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
Haven't reached your quota of virgins to fuck?

I get 72 when I die

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 1:38am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 4th, 2016 at 12:57am:
you mean every quest sev was a part of is absolutely fucking shitty? even his raids? like classic era ones that he took and butchered?

Yep.  Rehashing content that already works just needs one thing done right - balancing.  Everything else is all done for them.
And it certainly appears that they can't get even that right.

Don't forget that "Legendary Shroud won't be a copy paste of Heroic - it'll be all new!"
The only creativity there, was in the bald ass lie, not the re-pasted content.

I was excited when TOEE was announced, and then it came out a great big pile of meh.  That was a real sign of how out of their depth this crew is.
« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2016 at 6:29am by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 1:42am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Feb 4th, 2016 at 1:38am:
Don't forget that Legendary Shroud won't be a copy paste of Heroic - it'll be all new!
The only creativity there was in the bald ass lie, not the re-pasted content.

hey, hey, hey!! they put a book in there. all new. Love how no one on the mobos even questioned that. they just took the dicking and loved it.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 2:02am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 4th, 2016 at 1:42am:
hey, hey, hey!! they put a book in there. all new. Love how no one on the mobos even questioned that. they just took the dicking and loved it.

What can anyone say?
I've noticed that if anyone even tries to critique anything Turbine, the Turbine cheer squad completely shouts them down and is completely immune to the forum rules that apply to everyone else.
Last time I saw such a biased forum was the Kim Jong Il chat rooms.

I understand they can't allow people to defame and abuse them (they're not like Vaulties), but conversations should be allowed to be dissenting if respectful.

Severlin is a fucking clueless drip.  Talk about shit floating to the top.
I wish those rumors of him leaving had turned out to be true.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #31 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 6:20am
Print Post  
The only creativity there was in the bald ass lie, not the re-pasted content.

Smiley
Grin

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

ThereIsNoSpoon
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Feb 5th, 2016 at 11:15am
Print Post  
I'm more concerned that LeslieWest_GuitarGod, the self righteous shit fucking cunt rag, got on the council this year.  It appears they went all out this year with all the ass kissers.  The PC visit to Turbine this year is going to be one cum guzzling slurp fest this year.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #33 - Feb 5th, 2016 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
ThereIsNoSpoon wrote on Feb 5th, 2016 at 11:15am:
I'm more concerned that LeslieWest_GuitarGod, the self righteous shit fucking cunt rag, got on the council this year.  It appears they went all out this year with all the ass kissers.  The PC visit to Turbine this year is going to be one cum guzzling slurp fest this year.

Yup and the hashtag will be

#pleasefuckmeuptheassmasterimyourlittlebitch

They created the PC to get feedback but they never said what kind didn't they?

Like inviting girls to a party but only if they are the slutty ones that fuck anyone...wait. Geniuses!  Grin

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #34 - Feb 5th, 2016 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Don't forget that "Legendary Shroud won't be a copy paste of Heroic - it'll be all new!"
The only creativity there, was in the bald ass lie, not the re-pasted content.

Well, to be fair, making old stuff Epic is a lot better than them trying to actually create something new at this point.

Legendary Shroud is still shit, but it could have been so much worse. Imagine long empty pathways with an occasional large clusterfuck of monsters in the way. Maybe a floor tile puzzle tossed in between somewhere. That's what the Raid would have looked like, if they didn't copy&paste.

Afterall, how did they change up the end fight?... Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate The Archons' Trial, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate Demon Assault, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate The Devil's Details, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate Tavern Brawl, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate Grim and Barret, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate Subversion, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate Maltitude of Menace, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

Ok, I'll be fair. They did legitimately try,  just a little tiny bit,  with Subversion, but that's about it.
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2016 at 3:15pm by Bones »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Feb 5th, 2016 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
I played in a pug raid that Urlick joined last night, didn't take 5 minutes for the D-bag to mention he was on the PC. I wouldn't be surprised if he was fapping while he talked about it.

Useless fucker.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Feb 5th, 2016 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 5th, 2016 at 3:13pm:
I played in a pug raid that Urlick joined last night, didn't take 5 minutes for the D-bag to mention he was on the PC. I wouldn't be surprised if he was fapping while he talked about it.

Useless fucker.

Was he accepting Merchantable goods in exchange for putting forward your viewpoint to Turbine?
Does an Otto's buy a direct PM to Cordo by Uurlick on your behalf?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #37 - Feb 6th, 2016 at 12:28am
Print Post  
Remi sock quoting and responding to another Remi sock; and no one is fooled, faggot!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Feb 6th, 2016 at 2:47am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Feb 5th, 2016 at 4:55pm:
Was he accepting Merchantable goods in exchange for putting forward your viewpoint to Turbine?
Does an Otto's buy a direct PM to Cordo by Uurlick on your behalf?

That would be FatherKline, not Uury.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #39 - Feb 6th, 2016 at 10:03am
Print Post  
Bones wrote on Feb 5th, 2016 at 2:52pm:
Well, to be fair, making old stuff Epic is a lot better than them trying to actually create something new at this point.

Legendary Shroud is still shit, but it could have been so much worse. Imagine long empty pathways with an occasional large clusterfuck of monsters in the way. Maybe a floor tile puzzle tossed in between somewhere. That's what the Raid would have looked like, if they didn't copy&paste.

I hate The Archons' Trial, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate Demon Assault, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate The Devil's Details, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate Tavern Brawl, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate Grim and Barret, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate Subversion, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

I hate Maltitude of Menace, because of the Linear layout, with a constant Clusterfuck of monsters™

Ok, I'll be fair. They did legitimately try,  just a little tiny bit,  with Subversion, but that's about it.

You can't define Tavern Brawl or Devils details as Linear because you can split the party and obtain quest objectives simultaneously.  That, by definition, isn't linear.  Curse the Sky is, likewise, not linear.    Creeping Death is, however.

Your point about clusterfucks of monsters is a fair argument.  I wish they would get away from the concept of: open a door or round a corner and encounter a group of mobs just hanging out.  Give us something more dynamic than that.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Feb 6th, 2016 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Bones wrote on Feb 5th, 2016 at 2:52pm:

all those quests are hot garbage. at least the loot is good. at least if youre new or dont raid, bta status helps there. And heroic versions of the loot are great

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #41 - Feb 6th, 2016 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 6th, 2016 at 10:03am:
You can't define Tavern Brawl or Devils details as Linear because you can split the party and obtain quest objectives simultaneously.  That, by definition, isn't linear.  Curse the Sky is, likewise, not linear.    Creeping Death is, however.

True. Not exactly linear by definition. To put it more accurately, they are simple. At least in my mind.  Wink

Asheras wrote on Feb 6th, 2016 at 10:03am:
Your point about clusterfucks of monsters is a fair argument.  I wish they would get away from the concept of: open a door or round a corner and encounter a group of mobs just hanging out. Give us something more dynamic than that.

They almost got away with no monsters in Creeping Death. The only problem being the inbetween spots with, you know, "Locked lever? Fuck you. Kill monsters". I actually liked the Mario spot... Reminiscent of The Pit.

I don't remember the layout of Curse the Sky too well. Did it have some Clusterfuck of monsters™? As I recall, Creeping Death was the only one to escape the Clusterfuck. You had to kill monsters, but not a lot in constant large groups.

Even the older quests had their fair share of straight forward ones. A simple layout is not the thing I have the biggest problem with. It's the god damn Clusterfuck of monsters™. Kobold Assault may be an older quest, but I don't like it for that reason.

There are of course, a few exceptions where it feels good. What Goes Up for example.
« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2016 at 2:54pm by Bones »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #42 - Feb 9th, 2016 at 9:21am
Print Post  
Yeah, I like having a few ClusterfuckOfMonsters quests (great term, BTW) to blow off steam in, but having 2 or 3 to choose from is enough, I don't need or want EVERY new quest to be one. Honestly there are already too many, they could make 50 new quests without a single ClusterfuckOfMonsters or KeepXAlive quest and we'd still have too high a proportion of them. These guys are like a 10 year old kid who gets a laugh out of a knock-knock joke and then keeps telling the same one over and over.  Angry

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #43 - Feb 9th, 2016 at 10:51am
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Feb 9th, 2016 at 9:21am:
Yeah, I like having a few ClusterfuckOfMonsters quests (great term, BTW) to blow off steam in, but having 2 or 3 to choose from is enough, I don't need or want EVERY new quest to be one. Honestly there are already too many, they could make 50 new quests without a single ClusterfuckOfMonsters or KeepXAlive quest and we'd still have too high a proportion of them. These guys are like a 10 year old kid who gets a laugh out of a knock-knock joke and then keeps telling the same one over and over.  Angry

That's complimenting them. Let's call them your typical everyday teenager who posts random unfunny shit on Facebook with completely unrelated Minions attached... Oh wait, I actually know of adults that do that.

It isn't just DDO that's doomed, it's the world.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #44 - Feb 9th, 2016 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Bones wrote on Feb 9th, 2016 at 10:51am:
That's complimenting them. Let's call them your typical everyday teenager who posts random unfunny shit on Facebook with completely unrelated Minions attached... Oh wait, I actually know of adults that do that.

It isn't just DDO that's doomed, it's the world.

LOL, too true  Grin

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Feb 9th, 2016 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Curse the Sky is worse then Trial of the Archons, IMO. Step in? Monsters. Find a key? Monsters. Secret door? Monsters. Swim? Monsters. Boss? Monsters.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #46 - Feb 9th, 2016 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
#ClusterfuckOfMonsters

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Feb 9th, 2016 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
#Clusterfucksmatter

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

These guys made it...
Reply #48 - Feb 9th, 2016 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GuitarFelcher
Uska
Qhualor
UurlockJackmeOff

Yes, that's a perfect 4 for 4. I like to think of them as the "4 Dipshits of the DDOpocalypse."

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/471584-The-2016-DDO-Players-Council-Me...
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2016 at 3:43pm by Technomage »  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #49 - Feb 9th, 2016 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
A veritable clusterfuck of fuckknuckles. What a bunch of cunts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint