Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic AA enahncements and Mech Rogueness (Read 1377 times)
raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

AA enahncements and Mech Rogueness
Feb 13th, 2016 at 11:17am
Print Post  
Was thinking about some ranger levels with mech rogue.  Which of the AA enhancements work with a crossbow?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Re: AA enahncements and Mech Rogueness
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 11:47am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Feb 13th, 2016 at 11:17am:
Was thinking about some ranger levels with mech rogue.  Which of the AA enhancements work with a crossbow?

The primary imbues and the ranged attacks.  The secondary imbues (cores)  moonbow, soul magic, only work with bows.

You will need to equip a bow after casting a imbue for it to take effect then switch back to the Xbow. A handy trick if you know you are going to need to switch imbues ahead of time is to cast the new imbue, it wont take effect until you equip the bow and switch back.

IP Logged

Illiterate
Titan Demolisher

Yataaaa

Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 13th, 2016 at 1:03pm:
The primary imbues and the ranged attacks.  The secondary imbues (cores)  moonbow, soul magic, only work with bows.

You will need to equip a bow after casting a imbue for it to take effect then switch back to the Xbow. A handy trick if you know you are going to need to switch imbues ahead of time is to cast the new imbue, it wont take effect until you equip the bow and switch back.

Seriously?

I thought about a mechanic AA build but I (wrongly) assumed Turbine did it properly and imbues wouldn't work with xbows ... Roll Eyes

Turbine never disappoints.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #4 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 13th, 2016 at 1:03pm:

Aw, that's too bad. Getting Morphic for a few levels of Ranger would have been fun, with soul magic to keep the sp pool high enough to cast cocoon  Sad

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Feb 14th, 2016 at 5:35pm:
Aw, that's too bad. Getting Morphic for a few levels of Ranger would have been fun, with soul magic to keep the sp pool high enough to cast cocoon  Sad

For me the real heartache is not being able to morphic bolts and run them with Pulverizer's +1 insight.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #6 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 14th, 2016 at 8:39pm:
For me the real heartache is not being able to morphic bolts and run them with Pulverizer's +1 insight.

Yeah, that too. Sigh  Cry

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint