Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) You know you have duped to much when.. (Read 14793 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

You know you have duped to much when..
Mar 10th, 2016 at 11:54am
Print Post  
You have hot-bars to equip full 'ender', 'brillance', and 'whispers of life' sets.... At this point I have finally broken down and bought all the inventory slots, after getting by with favor slots for 9 years. Meaning Turbine is still making money on all that LGS duping.

Is it possible they are actually brilliant micro-transaction masters after all?
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2016 at 11:55am by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Re: You know you have duped to much when..
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
You know you have duped to much when...you get banned like a faggot and RAGE at the guy who forwarded the necessary information to make it happen, while claiming to dox him?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Stay homosexual, Thirsty!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
I don't know what is funnier, that old P4P insisted that the LGS dupe didn't exist and was so publicly proven wrong. Or that now he is trying to insist that people got banned for the same dupe he insisted didn't exist and he was again so publicly proven wrong.

Two weeks later and still no bans being handed out is just too funny.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:06pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #3 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:05pm:
I don't know what is funnier, that old P4P insisted that the LGS dupe didn't exist and was so publicly proven wrong. Or that now he is trying to insist that people got banned for the same dupe he insisted didn't exist and he was again so publicly proven wrong.

I like how you came on here talking about how you were definitely NOT banned before anyone else said anything otherwise...SURE FAGGOT!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 11:54am:
You have hot-bars to equip full 'ender', 'brillance', and 'whispers of life' sets.... At this point I have finally broken down and bought all the inventory slots, after getting by with favor slots for 9 years. Meaning Turbine is still making money on all that LGS duping.

My question is..how the fuck do you have enough gear slots to fit 5 piece lol.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #5 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
Its highly entertaining... sadly I simply did not have enough LGS Ings to dupe at the time. Ah well, I got to watch and that was fun Tongue

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Poor princess, this must be just like the LGSdupe weekend all over again for you. You can scream and whine all you want but you can't change things in the real world outside your little Vault bubble. For instance, no matter how much you tried to convince people that it wasn't real, people still tried and then used that LGSdupe all weekend long. 

Then when you tried to insist that the game servers were brought down to stop the duping that you insisted 'didn't exist' and that they wouldn't go back up for days... they turned the servers back on and the dupe still worked.

Then you tried to insist everyone would get bans left and right, you were frantic, panicked, hysterical, hoping that somehow you could save face after being wrong so many times publicly. But alas, nobody got banned, two weeks later and still no bans, in fact Turbine clearly decided to just ignore that whole situation because the update closed the dupe. So... you were publicly wrong again.

Now what is really interesting about this whole episode is what it exposes about you in particular. See it pretty much proves wrong the theory that you were an old vaulty returned, and at the same time it exposed that you didin't really have any connection to Turbine either. Confused? let me explain then. A old school or really any real Vaulty could tell you that getting banned was a right of passage, almost all of us have gotten various bans over the years and when you do most all of us have either bragged about it or come here to warn others or get some sympathy. See only someone who didn't actually understand the Vault's history could have made your mistake, thinking that someone would be ashamed or embarrassed by copping a ban. It shows that you just don't get the Vault mentality or understand it's history. Hell, if I caught a ban for posting the LGSdupe? I would have gotten more props, I would have gotten offers to refill my toons left and right. The last high profile ban was Gawker last year, before your time. He got sympathy and numerous offers for in game good and even accounts, not to mention some decent 'vault cred'  Grin

By the same token, the way you tried to insist that bans were going to happen, then that they had happened? well clearly you were not connected to Turbine. Because you would have followed the 'pretend it didn't happen' path the rest of turbine, including it's fanbois did. And you would have stopped claiming there would be mass bans because you would have realized that claiming that would expose you as uninformed and embarrass you publicly... as it did.

So in the end? turns out that for whatever reason you are so threatened by me that you just feel compelled to unwisely act out like a stalker girl or a jealous understudy. At first you freaked out that I was posting a LGSdupe that you didn't know about and you were jealous for some reason, and then when everyone ignored you and it turned out the LGSdupe was real you freaked out some more, threatening bans that never would materialize etc....

And now, you have backed yourself so far into a corner that you really seem to think your only play is to insist I got banned. Which is incredibly stupid and funny to watch because, banning is something that 1) is easily disproved, and 2) more importantly would never be something a real Vaulty would be embarrassed to have happen.  I mean most of us exploit and if you are exploiting a lot you will eventually catch a ban for it.   Honestly, I'm amazed that you are still this ignorant of the Vault culture after being around 6 months, it's laughable.

I guess for whatever reason you have convinced yourself that this will somehow removed the humiliation of being so jealous and wrong about the LGSdupe, which is fucking hilarious.

Have a nice day princess.  Wink

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #7 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:05pm:

Yeah, I thought for sure my burner account was going to get banned for discussing the LGS dupe in general chat, I even went to the trouble of runnng it through my laptop tethered to my phone so the IP came from the LTE modem pool, but even that is not banned  Cheesy

Is Puerto Potty Mouth still ranting about it? I noticed he name choned again (I even read a couple of posts before I realized it was him, he may one day pass the Turing Test) but didn't read enough to see him mention banning.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Oh, and by the way Puerto Potty? I'm cutting you off again after this post, mostly because it's too funny to see you starve for attention and the rest of us? well we all have the tactics down cold now.  So scream all you want, it won't help you look any less irrelevant.

Cheers!  Wink
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:38pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #9 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
Want some HASTE to go with that RAGE, faggot?!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:37pm:
Yeah, I thought for sure my burner account was going to get banned for discussing the LGS dupe in general chat, I even went to the trouble of runnng it through my laptop tethered to my phone so the IP came from the LTE modem pool, but even that is not banned  Cheesy

Is Puerto Potty Mouth still ranting about it? I noticed he name choned again (I even read a couple of posts before I realized it was him, he may one day pass the Turing Test) but didn't read enough to see him mention banning.

Yeah, I think they decided to pretend it didn't happen. I was raiding last night with a guy who had run one of those LNshroud LFMs that said, 'crafting and repeating' for like 12 hours straight and he told me he didn't know of anyone catching a ban. In-game bans I should say, because on the forums Jerry went on a tear and banned accounts left and right, I even lost a couple socks that hadn't posted anything about the LGSdupe but had posted in threads where people had and they still caught permabans for the forum. 

Seems pretty likely that Sev just didn't want word going around that they had been had for a couple months.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #11 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:42pm:
Yeah, I think they decided to pretend it didn't happen. I was raiding last night with a guy who had run one of those LNshroud LFMs that said, 'crafting and repeating' for like 12 hours straight and he told me he didn't know of anyone catching a ban. In-game bans I should say, because on the forums Jerry went on a tear and banned accounts left and right, I even lost a couple socks that hadn't posted anything about the LGSdupe but had posted in threads where people had and they still caught permabans for the forum. 

Seems pretty likely that Sev just didn't want word going around that they had been had for a couple months.

How does it feel to know that LITERALLY no one else got banned for this but you?  How the FUCK did that happen?  How can THAT even be?  Will wonders never cease?  How does it feel to know I out-play and destroy you 100% of the time?

Shit's gotta suck, yo!

Shit's gotta suck......

Cheesy

Cheesy

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:22pm:

I know what you mean, turns out, that it works best on my less established toons. Ones that don't have all the best end gear, so they have more room.  Since the runes and augs are BTA I can hook up my lv 26 guy with sets right out the gate, and I have saved all the additional rune I got after that first 5k for a heart, and I still have just over 70 spare hearts.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:46pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #13 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:45pm:
I know what you mean, turns out, that it works best on my less established toons. Ones that don't have all the best end gear, so they have more room.  Since the runes and augs are BTA I can hook up my lv 26 guy with sets right out the gate, and I have saved all the additional rune I got after that first 5k for a heart, and I still have just over 70 spare hearts.

You just enjoy getting crushed by a REAL man, don't you, faggot?!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:22pm:
Its highly entertaining... sadly I simply did not have enough LGS Ings to dupe at the time. Ah well, I got to watch and that was fun Tongue

You didn't use the DDO store method to make Tier I & II augs and then dupe a couple dozen each for later?  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:57pm
Print Post  

Fair enough. Makes sense for gimp alts. The only builds I really see using it on are healers and ES non DC warlocks.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:58pm by Sergod »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:57pm:
Fair enough. Makes sense for gimp alts. The only builds I really see using it on are healers and ES non DC warlocks.

I've had pretty good luck with a 'Ticker-tape' bard build, between all the AOE hits it procs a result every second or two in decent sized crowds. Also the Ender set is still bugged when you use it with the epic frog feat, you usually insta-kill all but one mob, but the close range makes it dangerous enough that it's kinda a crap shoot.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2016 at 1:04pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 1:01pm:
I've had pretty good luck with a 'Ticker-tape' bard build, between all the AOE hits it procs a result every second or two in decent sized crowds. Also the Ender set is still bugged when you use it with the epic frog feat, you usually insta-kill all but one mob, but the close range makes it dangerous enough that it's kinda a crap shoot.

no hp shiz when using it with frog? niceeee

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
My problem with ender is the 5k hp or less. once a mob is at 5k i one shot it.

IP Logged

keyfaker banned by Strake
Waterworks Kobold

yawn

Reply #19 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Strake is melting down again

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #20 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 12:22pm:

Easy, some of them don't even require 5 pieces.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Newby
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 1:16pm:
Easy, some of them don't even require 5 pieces.

?

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #22 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 11:54am:

stfu retard

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
He can't he has too much time since he got banned, which KNN and Sarlona's angry mob had nuffin to do with...

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #24 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 10:33pm
Print Post  

Sorry to hear about your "banning" from the Vault's least reliable source.
Anyway, it was nice running with you tonight Grand. 
Holy shit - we're still blown away by how much LGS stuff you made.
That is insane.

See you tmrw night (if you're not "banned" again by Marty and his imaginary friends).
Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint