Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) You know you have duped to much when.. (Read 14835 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: You know you have duped to much when..
Reply #25 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
He can't he has too much time since he got banned, which KNN and Sarlona's angry mob had nuffin to do with...

Nigga all I did was identify him.  I think he thought he was remaining relatively annonymous.  Clearly, he thought wrong.

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #26 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 4:35am
Print Post  
I knew that I duped to much when I got worried that the amount of Astral Shards on my account might get suspicious for someone that didn't spend a dime on Shards ever. Bought stuff from the ASAH until the amount was four digits again.

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 9:30am
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 4:35am:
I knew that I duped to much when I got worried that the amount of Astral Shards on my account might get suspicious for someone that didn't spend a dime on Shards ever. Bought stuff from the ASAH until the amount was four digits again.

Tough problem to have.
You have my sympathies.

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 9:35am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Mar 10th, 2016 at 10:36pm:
Nigga all I did was identify him.  I think he thought he was remaining relatively annonymous.  Clearly, he thought wrong.

Who is he?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #29 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 11:46am
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 9:35am:
Who is he?

Grand, Remi, palmer01, Forest, PersonaNonGrata, PeopleKillGuns, deftest, gawker, Yojimbo, Mr. Reilly, Hag Master, Flipton, ILoveExpolits, Yardarm, and several other socks are all used by the same, flamboyantly gay person; they're not different people.
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2016 at 11:48am by [] »  

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
That's a lot of work, and a lot of accounts that are older than yours, for one person. Even for a person as gay and retarded as you, NigNog.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #31 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:38pm:
That's a lot of work, and a lot of accounts that are older than yours, for one person. Even for a person as gay and retarded as you, NigNog.

Well, he did reveal he's a stay at home dad, leeching off a working woman, playing DDO and posting about it while spending as little time with his kids as possible, so I'm certain he has the open schedule for it.  Also, pretty much every forum every handle that fits the "NameNameName" format eventually reveals itself to be him.

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 11:46am:
Grand, Remi, palmer01, Forest, PersonaNonGrata, PeopleKillGuns, deftest, gawker, Yojimbo, Mr. Reilly, Hag Master, Flipton, ILoveExpolits, Yardarm, and several other socks are all used by the same, flamboyantly gay person; they're not different people.

Who is he in game? If hes on Sarlona and fits the criteria you mentioned, then I think I know who it is...
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:43pm by Sergod »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #33 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:43pm:
Who is he in game? If hes on Sarlona and fits the criteria you mentioned, then I think I know who it is...

His toon names been outed on other servers, I don't think he had any toons in Sarlona, but I had nothing to do with identifying him in-game; that was the work of The Many he pissed off when I duped him into ttrolling and flamming the server in an effort to try and identify me.

The Chinese call that the "snake out of the bag" technique.  There's a bag with a snake in it, and you want your enemy to open the bag.  Therefore, your job description is to convince him there's nothing but awesomesauce in the bag.  A classic manouver first documented around 540 B.C. by Sun Tzu.

If you're thinking of Kegheld (or is it Kehgled?) you can forget it: that guy's not so into DDO.  This particular faggot indentifies so strongly with the game it's practically part and parcel to his psychological well-being (or, more accurately, his illusions thereof.)
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:51pm by [] »  

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #34 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:41pm:
Well, he did reveal he's a stay at home dad, leeching off a working woman, playing DDO and posting about it while spending as little time with his kids as possible,

im the only one that was talking about wanting to perhaps ski and/or scube and mentioned I have kids. that being said where is the proof that I am a stay at home dad, or that I am leechin off a woman or that I spend little time with my kids...where is this "factual" information you speak of...im so curious because we all know and I certainly know that nothing of the sort was mentioned, implied or otherwise - once again, you enjoy fabricating lies because this is how you get off. do us a favor and get back to work Marty..... your second shift should be coming.

LMFAO Marty McPuerto....classic.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #35 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:51pm:
im the only one that was talking about wanting to perhaps ski and/or scube and mentioned I have kids. that being said where is the proof that I am a stay at home dad, or that I am leechin off a woman or that I spend little time with my kids...where is this "factual" information you speak of...im so curious because we all know and I certainly know that nothing of the sort was mentioned, implied or otherwise - once again, you enjoy fabricating lies because this is how you get off. do us a favor and get back to work Marty..... your second shift should be coming.

LMFAO Marty McPuerto....classic.

No it is implied, faggot: you play DDO constantly, you've been on here over 10 hours at a time for days on end; you mean to tell me you have a fucking job (LOL!), and watch over kids, while spending that kind of time on DDO/Vault related shit and having any kind of a life? 

I'm not inordinately possessed of praeternatural powers of deduction, faggot; it's common sense.

McDonalds?
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:02pm by [] »  

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #36 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:58pm:
No it is implied, faggot: you play DDO constantly, you've been on here over 10 hours at a time for days on end; you mean to tell me you have a fucking job (LOL!), and watch over kids, while spending that kind of time on DDO/Vault related shit and having any kind of a life? 

...and again...evidence Mr. McPuerto..... just show the evidence, not conjecture, good ole fashion evidence. The bottom line is - you don't have any, do you, because it doesnt exist; fabrication is your friend.

lmao - what a tool. hahahaha McPuerto!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #37 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:02pm:
...and again...evidence Mr. McPuerto..... just show the evidence, not conjecture, good ole fashion evidence. The bottom line is - you don't have any, do you, because it doesnt exist; fabrication is your friend.

lmao - what a tool. hahahaha McPuerto!

I read you like an open pamphlet because you're just that shallow.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #38 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:03pm:
I read you like an open pamphlet because you're just that shallow.

that's another statement devoid of facts....again please; your starting to look more stupid then usual. Facts please

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #39 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:05pm:
that's another statement devoid of facts....again please; your starting to look more stupid then usual. Facts please

You are shallow; that's not an opinion.  You're also stupid, as evidenced from how involved you are in a Dungeons & Dragons video game from 2006.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #40 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:07pm:
You are shallow; that's not an opinion.  You're also stupid, as evidenced from how involved you are in a Dungeons & Dragons video game from 2006.

A response not related to the question at hand.

As usual and again, where is the proof that I am a stay at home dad, or that I am leeching off a woman or that I spend little time with my kids?

You have no proof, you can't even muster an intelligent response to my inquiry. You again have failed in the simplest of tasks, which was to back up your accusation with evidence.

Are you going to respond again with poor misdirection?

That seems to be your MO.. Misdirection, fabrication, conjecture. You really have nothing to support this current attack, just like your feckless statement that I am part of a larger sock organization;

nonetheless, proof or just shut your stupid fucking poor ass no life piece of shit up.

You have no evidence. Admit it you dumb ass piece of shit.

LMAO McPuerto!
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:15pm by palmer01 »  

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #41 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:07pm:

Better listen her!  After all prayforponies is the Vault expert on all things shallow and stupid as evidenced by every fucking thing that falls out her face hole...

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #42 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:13pm:
A response not related to the question at hand.

As usual and again, where is the proof that I am a stay at home dad, or that I am leeching off a woman or that I spend little time with my kids?

You have no proof, you can't even muster an intelligent response to my inquiry. You again have failed in the simplest of tasks, which was to back up your accusation with evidence.

Are you going to respond again with poor misdirection?

That seems to be your MO.. Misdirection, fabrication, conjecture. You really have nothing to support this current attack, just like your feckless statement that I am part of a larger sock organization;

nonetheless, proof or just shut your stupid fucking poor ass no life piece of shit up.

You have no evidence. Admit it you dumb ass piece of shit.

LMAO McPuerto!

I hurts, doesn't it?  You knew you were up against a genetically superior lifeform, decided to bang heads, and got wrecked; what did you expect?  I told you a long time ago, there is no victory for you here; it's just not an option for you. 

Guess what?  The angry mob on Sarlona with the torches and the pitch forks that you pissed off (on my command!)?  They're still looking to do worse than getting some random account in a video game banned.

I abuse and exploit you for laughs.  Those people, however, seem to lack a sense of humor because they have the same problem as you: they think DDO is "OMG serious business". 

McDonalds?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #43 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:18pm:
prayforponies

That's new, where'd that one come from?

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #44 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:20pm:
I hurts, doesn't it?  You knew you were up against a genetically superior lifeform, decided to bang heads, and got wrecked; what did you expect?  I told you a long time ago, there is no victory for you here; it's just not an option for you. 

Guess what?  The angry mob on Sarlona with the torches and the pitch forks that you pissed off (on my command!)?  They're still looking to do worse than getting some random account in a video game banned.

I abuse and exploit you for laughs.  Those people, however, seem to lack a sense of humor because they have the same problem as you: they think DDO is "OMG serious business". 

McDonalds?

1 Your whole argument above has nothing to do with me.
2. Misdirection again? Really - why do you keep evading an intelligent response?

We all know why you avoid actually answering anything is because you do not have the answer.

So with that, I am going to place a "silent response" to mean (you do not have evidence to support the argument that there is evidence that would even remotely suggest that I am a stay at home dad, or that I am leeching off a woman or that I spend little time with my kids?

As such, if you do not produce the evidence with your next reply to me, and in the alternate you do not reply to me at all, then we here on the Vault can presume you have no evidence and we can move on to your next folly.

And this matter will be deemed closed for lack of evidence.

Comprehend there McPuerto?
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:31pm by palmer01 »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #45 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:30pm:
2. Misdirection again? Really - why do you keep evading an intelligent response?

We all know why you avoid actually answering anything is because you do not have the answer.

So with that, I am going to place a "silent response" to mean (you do not have evidence to support the argument that there is evidence that would even remotely suggest that I am a stay at home dad, or that I am leeching off a woman or that I spend little time with my kids?

As such, if you do not produce the evidence with your next reply to me, and in the alternate you do not reply to me at all, then we here on the Vault can presume you have no evidence and we can move on to your next folly.

You seem upsed, palmer01.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #46 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:33pm:
You seem upsed, palmer01.

And we will mark that as non-responsive, i,e - the SILENT RESPONSE.

Thank you for playing the game. Case closed.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #47 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:30pm:

Dude, he keeps evading you because even your demolishing him is more attention than he gets from the customers in McDonalds. He's like the neglected kid who mouths off to his drunk abusive father because even being hit is better than the aweful loneliness of being ignored.

But you don't need to pity him, his isolation here is completely of his own making. Nobody would have teased him for living in a Puertorican slum and working in a fast food joint if he hadn't repeatedly and persistently been a complete jerk. There are plenty of people who work hard and maintain their dignity under adverse conditions, they deserve your attention, not this guy.

He means less than the faded graffiti on the stained walls of the restroom in that McDonalds, just avert your eyes and move on.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #48 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:54pm:
just avert your eyes and move on.

Plan to, i just wanted to corner him and by admission of my terms make him look the fool.

Quest completed! back to browsing the build section.

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 12:43pm:

As the man who is expert on all things P4P and Sarlona allow me to clear it up for you, Puerto Potty doesn't know the toons or severs of any of his many tormentors, he only tried to pretend him knew to look cool  Grin

If you can stomach it you can look back over his many posts and see that he has claimed to be on sarlona and not on sarlona on various different occasions when he is in a spot.

Please do keep asking him for the name though because it's really funny to watch him dodge the question  Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2016 at 4:31pm by »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint