Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) You know you have duped to much when.. (Read 14825 times)
Flipton
Ex Member

Re: You know you have duped to much when..
Reply #50 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 11:46am:
Grand, Remi, palmer01, Forest, PersonaNonGrata, PeopleKillGuns, deftest, gawker, Yojimbo, Mr. Reilly, Hag Master, Flipton, ILoveExpolits, Yardarm, and several other socks are all used by the same, flamboyantly gay person; they're not different people.

That's not what he was asking Potty boy, he was asking what the names of the toons are hahahahahahhah you don't know so you just listed all the people who have been tearing you to shreds on the vault.  Grin

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Mar 11th, 2016 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 1:54pm:
But you don't need to pity him, his isolation here is completely of his own making. Nobody would have teased him for living in a Puertorican slum and working in a fast food joint if he hadn't repeatedly and persistently been a complete jerk. There are plenty of people who work hard and maintain their dignity under adverse conditions, they deserve your attention, not this guy.

He means less than the faded graffiti on the stained walls of the restroom in that McDonalds....

Well said.
Couldn't agree more.

IP Logged

LordHumungus
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Mar 13th, 2016 at 11:42am
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Mar 11th, 2016 at 4:35am:
I knew that I duped to much when I got worried that the amount of Astral Shards on my account might get suspicious for someone that didn't spend a dime on Shards ever. Bought stuff from the ASAH until the amount was four digits again.

I spend all my Astral Shards on Gold Rolls 'cause.......GAMBLER!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Mar 13th, 2016 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
So I just read the first page.  Someone actually thinks there is shame to being hit with Turbine's extreme prejudice?  Lol that's some funny shit right there.

Meep meep motherfuckers

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #54 - Mar 13th, 2016 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
So I just read the first page.  Someone actually thinks there is shame to being hit with Turbine's extreme prejudice?  Lol that's some funny shit right there.

Meep meep motherfuckers

You're missing the subcontext of a homosexual African American who thinks he's smart (despite playing an MMORPG from 2006), fucks with people expecting no consequences (because he's smart, right?) then gets holy shit hammered and goes buck because he can't stand that he fucked up and got out-played; that's the FUNNY part.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Mar 14th, 2016 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Meep meep motherfuckers

IKR?  claiming I was banned was the 'brainstorm' he came up with after he spent a entire weekend being publicly spanked for being wrong. 

It's actually pretty funny.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Mar 14th, 2016 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Mar 14th, 2016 at 5:47pm:
IKR?  claiming I was banned was the 'brainstorm' he came up with after he spent a entire weekend being publicly spanked for being wrong. 

It's actually pretty funny.

More funny is how Marty McFry tries to dodge, squirm and lie about the situation.  You'd think he'd try and bury it like he did with his RL identity.
Marty McFry is the only Vaultie stupid enough to believe his own BS.   Grin
Wonder if he'll bring out the Marty socks to "fool" us...   Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint