Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic killer, fatal harrier (Read 2719 times)
painkiller
Waterworks Kobold

killer, fatal harrier
Aug 31st, 2016 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
killer and fatal harrier should stack correct?  (morale doublestrike vs. enhancement attack speed)

I'm looking at a rogue/ranger/druid (I'm sure there's already a build out there)

IP Logged

ElGuapo
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: killer, fatal harrier
Reply #1 - Aug 31st, 2016 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
last time I tried it they stacked.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Aug 31st, 2016 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
harrier and killer work. They are not the same thing. One is for doublestrike and the other for attack speed. killer gives 20, harrier gives 25 and is 10% more than haste or speed item

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2016 at 11:42pm:
harrier and killer work. They are not the same thing. One is for doublestrike and the other for attack speed. killer gives 20, harrier gives 25 and is 10% more than haste or speed item

Fatal Harrier stacks with haste last time I checked

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2016 at 11:42pm:

Give that man a cigar. The question is what build makes it worth it.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Sep 1st, 2016 at 10:59am:
Fatal Harrier stacks with haste last time I checked

never has.

Grand wrote on Sep 1st, 2016 at 3:50pm:
Give that man a cigar. The question is what build makes it worth it.

wolf, or maybe some type of ranged thingy.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 1st, 2016 at 5:23pm:
wolf, or maybe some type of ranged thingy.

Maybe a flavor build I guess, but its a sub optimal set up compared to the current top tier stuff for sure.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Sep 1st, 2016 at 5:36pm:
Maybe a flavor build I guess, but its a sub optimal set up compared to the current top tier stuff for sure.

Yeah. Can be done on a wolf.  AP would be 23 dws killer, 13 Nature Warrior harrier, 36 tempest, 1 human dmg boost. Leaving 7 ap to spare for either stalwart stance on fighter versions, or 10% off hand on monk versions. Can do tier 5 kensei (solid and very high single target dps) with 31 ap into kensei. That would save 5 ap from tempest tier 5 costs. But tier 5 fighter loses Dance of Death. I always prefer trash aoe to anything else. I like clear speed builds.

Harrier stacks all fade at once and it's kind of annoying. 

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
painkiller wrote on Aug 31st, 2016 at 4:20pm:
I'm looking at a rogue/ranger/druid (I'm sure there's already a build out there)

Tilo's sneakzilla. It is in the top tier of wolf dps. The kensei tier 5 version does it through melee power, the monk through more attacks, and the rogue from sneak attack dice. These three are the current fastest LD kill time builds.

For tilo's to have Harrier it needs to go 12r/5rgr/3dr. Trading sneak dice and a rogue feat for harrier.

I recommend Tilo's out of the three simply because it has better defenses from uncanny dodge and a rogue feat, and it gets to keep Dance of Death.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 1st, 2016 at 7:17pm:
Tilo's sneakzilla. It is in the top tier of wolf dps. The kensei tier 5 version does it through melee power, the monk through more attacks, and the rogue from sneak attack dice. These three are the current fastest LD kill time builds.

For tilo's to have Harrier it needs to go 12r/5rgr/3dr. Trading sneak dice and a rogue feat for harrier.

I recommend Tilo's out of the three simply because it has better defenses from uncanny dodge and a rogue feat, and it gets to keep Dance of Death.

Good effort but still sub-optimal so no thanks, but if you have to take a build with them to round out Past lives it's not so bad. Personally I'm glad I'm done with that kind of grind and can stick with the actual top builds instead of the that type of thing.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Sep 1st, 2016 at 8:01pm:
the actual top builds

for top builds today. That would be hard to categorize.

this is how I view builds

-sustained AoE trash clearing with high defenses : Warlocks, fighter splashed wolves and tempest.
sustained aoe trash with some defenses and range : mech, shuri
burst aoe trash clear with some defenses and ranged : Shiradi
burst aoe with high defense : tree
Boss burst : shiradi, tree, shuri
sustained boss dps : wolf, tempest/fighter, mech

idk where to put a PM. theyre invaluable in le shroud for the cc and trash gibbing. they dont generally aoe mobs, and cooldowns make them some what bursty-ish, sorta. odd build to define using those terms.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #11 - Sep 2nd, 2016 at 11:12am
Print Post  
I had them both on my pre MRR nerf wolf build. Great DPS.

Sometimes Fatal Harrier turns itself off though. If it shows as active on the hot bar but has no icon in the buff bar then you need to toggle it off and on again to get it to work.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint