Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) OP shit in reaper (Read 39527 times)
WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

OP shit in reaper
Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:21am
Print Post  
From lamma testing was curious as to people's thoughts. Will keep a list...

1. instakills that bypass deathward
- hurl through hell
- prismatic spray (and ray)
- soul eater capstone

2. instakills

3. not being melee

4. ?

5. ?

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

browniesforbreakfast
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: OP shit in reaper
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
which intstakills that bypass deathward and arent hurl?

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #2 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Tree builds that have meld and monk levels /because you scale weapon damage higher.
Finished some 10 skulls solo on that shit.

Ooze summoner throw builds
(cheesy shit because pets were scaling same as mobs)

Play with friend whos  a tank that can selfheal and has 5000+ hp
(you can play any shit you want with such a friend if he has the willpower to play something like that for more then 2 quests in a row)

Druid sentinel bs
/provides selfheal and cc

Regular zombie shiradi shit.

And warlocks, in any form because you know.. Warlocks...

Thats from test of doing specifically 10 skulls and partying with people after getting bored of soloing as tree.
There are some other builds, but those were sniped on mb alrdy and might be nerfed before reaper hits live.
/which i find ok, reaper wasnt as challenging as expected, i never felt the "need" for a "tank" or "healer" which is contrary to what they told reaper would be
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2017 at 1:25pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #3 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
for low-skull / overlevel soloing, temporary HP battery warlocks are barely affected because they don't need to heal anyway

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #4 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 1:19pm:
i never felt the "need" for a "tank" or "healer" which is contrary to what they told reaper would be

How much of this is because the self healing was bugged and giving full value in the latest lama build?

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #5 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
crunch wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 2:39pm:
for low-skull / overlevel soloing, temporary HP battery warlocks are barely affected because they don't need to heal anyway

So the damage by the mobs wasn't changed all that much in reaper?  They still aren't hitting for more than a few hundred a pop?

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:21am:
From lamma testing was curious as to people's thoughts. Will keep a list...

1. instakills that bypass deathward
- hurl through hell
- prismatic spray (and ray)
- soul eater capstone

2. instakills

3. not being melee

4. ?

5. ?

Not to sound like a broken record, but Dispel Arrow (3 rnks) and properly tuned up Terror arrow. I guess it falls under insta kills?

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 1:19pm:
Druid sentinel bs
/provides selfheal and cc

mmm? tell me more.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #8 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 1:48am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 3:53pm:
How much of this is because the self healing was bugged and giving full value in the latest lama build?

In all honesty, the selfheal bug doesnt matter to me since they didnt nerf lays in first iteration.
Did ask them to do it tho, i want my best build destroyed Wink

(I can make a couple sacrifices if it means that reaper might actually be fun and that me and my friends do quests in the actual same freaking instance and not 6 of us soloing each his own with bots)

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #9 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 1:49am
Print Post  
Quote:
mmm? tell me more.

The classic ginger build, but since pets n all was bugged it was quite a devastating build, throw quake and wait for oozes to proc while being capable to survive hits due to prr/mrr/crap load hp.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #10 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 11:21am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 1:48am:
i cant resist the temptation of drugs so they should be illegal. its not my responsibility to not use a thing i dont like. everyone should have to live the way i do because its obviously correct thats why i live that way.

not for nothing but instead of having a whole new game mode and nerfing everything for everyone, couldnt you have just took lay on hands off your hotbar?

i have no opinion on anything except your need to eliminate things from everyone because you dont want to use them

just dont use it and who cares if other people do

you made it clear that you want your easy button made illegal but why are you asking the ddo government to save you from making decisions i mean just take it off your hotbar

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #11 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 11:21am:
not for nothing but instead of having a whole new game mode and nerfing everything for everyone, couldnt you have just took lay on hands off your hotbar?

i have no opinion on anything except your need to eliminate things from everyone because you dont want to use them

just dont use it and who cares if other people do

you made it clear that you want your easy button made illegal but why are you asking the ddo government to save you from making decisions i mean just take it off your hotbar

Because people copy that build and i dont want another build i put effort into demolished by randoms.
Id rather destroy it myself.

You dont know how it feels to see morons play a build you put effort into creating with days/weeks long of testing   and to see how they fail utterly with it.
(saw that happen way to many times, its sad when someone streams a shitty transition of a strong build you created on twitch, wanted to strangle some streamers when i was away from ddo for work)

Call me a sociopath, but i hate such shit and id rather make the game harder on myself to prevent something i put effort into used wrong.
I like destruction, its like lego brick game, make something amazing then destroy it.

Most of you morons wont play palies or use lays anyways in reaper because you are capable of warlock shenigans only and will play fiends because you will be shitscared of reapers and need the cheesy shity Sure kill hurl bshit...
Sigh

//to add as fiend you cant multi with palie
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:26pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #12 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Apparently, LeDoucheBag is the only person out of thousands (ok, maybe more like hundreds left) who can theorycraft and make uber-dooper builds, aside from Jakee Lalaland,
but is pissed off at people who steal (but more likely figured out the synergies) "his" builds. In the same place he also claims how these people underperform on "his" builds.
Of course they underperform you dumbfuck, they are not playing "your" build. 

If you only you applied yourself at learning kindergarten-level English more than you play, then we wouldn't bleed from our eyes everytime you post some bullshit claim.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #13 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
lol this thread is win
+1 ya'll fuckerdoodles
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2017 at 3:59pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #14 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 3:40pm:
Apparently, LeDoucheBag is the only person out of thousands (ok, maybe more like hundreds left) who can theorycraft and make uber-dooper builds, aside from Jakee Lalaland,
but is pissed off at people who steal (but more likely figured out the synergies) "his" builds. In the same place he also claims how these people underperform on "his" builds.

If you only you applied yourself at learning kindergarten-level English more than you play, then we wouldn't bleed from our eyes everytime you post some bullshit claim.  Roll Eyes

Omg, my english is so bad, and it makes you bleed from your eyes.

Good job me!
Will continue to post shit without regard to your poor  eyes.
Il pray that  you bleed to death as well.
(hope you have diabetes, because a bleeding vaultie moron with diabetes seems like a extremely funny sight)
If possible send me a pict from your eyes, need a new bckground on phone to scare kids away.

Ty

You give players in ddo community to much credit.
Have you ever read the builds section on mother forums?

Destroy fucking every fucking build, so that we all play pure builds like ss intends us to do.

« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2017 at 9:32pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
Can you provide a link to your shitty build already you retard?

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #16 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
Lhynn wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:46pm:
Can you provide a link to your shitty build already you retard?

No, moron

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:48pm:
No, moron

Then stop complaining about other retards playing similar builds you sperg.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #18 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 1:13am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 3:40pm:

It's not like his MO should be news to anyone who has frequented this board for the past two or three years.

He's like a non-native-English-speaking version of Tilo.  He comes up with all kinds of crazy, theory-crafted bs and makes some fairly outlandish claims about how overpoweredly face-wrecking his super secret builds are.  Then gets all butthurt when people pick them apart and disappears for a bit.

The sad thing is that some of his builds/ideas seem to be decent and might be really interesting if he could just dial the bs down about 4 levels.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #19 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 1:48am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 8:56pm:
Will continue to post shit without regard to your poor  eyes.

Ok, I guess. After all, it's all you can do...

Lelouch wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 8:56pm:
You give players in ddo community to much credit.

You gave yourself too much (Vault) credit in the 1st place, idiot.

Go, brag about your "legit" completionist on the mobos some more,  Grin

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #20 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 4:23am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 1:13am:
It's not like his MO should be news to anyone who has frequented this board for the past two or three years.

He's like a non-native-English-speaking version of Tilo.  He comes up with all kinds of crazy, theory-crafted bs and makes some fairly outlandish claims about how overpoweredly face-wrecking his super secret builds are.  Then gets all butthurt when people pick them apart and disappears for a bit.

The sad thing is that some of his builds/ideas seem to be decent and might be really interesting if he could just dial the bs down about 4 levels.

I try hard to dial it down.
Honestly will try to do so, issue is on mb you cant post ploits because you get reported in seconds, i had cr load reports because of such things.
And every time someone posted a "my build is best" i counterd, but i could never say the full explanation because i feared a ban.

Main acc is banned for close to a year and half because i said several things about developers and their incompetence, so now on alt account i have no real issue posting some known ploits to disprove what people say, i never tell everything because those that know enjoy the fk out of it.

Example, there was a dude posting how he created the best xbow build in ddo history, a 14 palie 6 rogue mechanic, i told him his build is not even close to being best, but i could not share that you could trade holy sword weapons back then, so i ended up as a idiot and he as a pro player.
I had many issues like that where i had to re edit my post several times, where it started as full time explanation to  a dumbed down version of a nonnative speaker.

If they announce a nerf to trees il share the build slightly before that.
It abuses several mechanics, but im not patient enough to explain all of em so i never did a write up and only shared to a closed circle of friends, dont party with it either so its not really spread.

Hope that came across correctly , main problem i have now is how even on vault we have fucking crapton users that wait for some of us to post a ploit to run to cordo and report so that they can crawl into his ass a bit more, as  they proly think its warm and cuzy in there.

Also, please don't compare me to tilo, that is the lowest blow you could have dealt to me.

I actually playtest my builds in ee/le leveling and only say its good when its actually good.
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2017 at 4:46am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 9:24am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 4:23am:
Also, please don't compare me to tilo, that is the lowest blow you could have dealt to me.

I actually playtest my builds in ee/le leveling and only say its good when its actually good.

That's a fair point.  No more comparisons then.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #22 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:10am
Print Post  
Honestly will try to do so, issue is on mb you cant post ploits because you get reported in seconds, i had cr load reports because of such things.
And every time someone posted a "my build is best" i counterd, but i could never say the full explanation because i feared a ban.

Main acc is banned for close to a year and half because i said several things about developers and their incompetence, so now on alt account i have no real issue posting some known ploits to disprove what people say, i never tell everything because those that know enjoy the fk out of it.

Example, there was a dude posting how he created the best xbow build in ddo history, a 14 palie 6 rogue mechanic, i told him his build is not even close to being best, but i could not share that you could trade holy sword weapons back then, so i ended up as a idiot and he as a pro player.
I had many issues like that where i had to re edit my post several times, where it started as full time explanation to  a dumbed down version of a nonnative speaker.

It abuses several mechanics, but im not patient enough to explain all of em so i never did a write up and only shared to a closed circle of friends, dont party with it either so its not really spread.

This whole explanation is exactly the problem.  If you're going to talk about how uber your super secret builds are but refuse to post any details or proof, it just makes you come off as full of crap and crazy.  You'd be better to just not say anything in the first place.  In other words, don't be a dick tease.

Hope that came across correctly , main problem i have now is how even on vault we have fucking crapton users that wait for some of us to post a ploit to run to cordo and report so that they can crawl into his ass a bit more, as  they proly think its warm and cuzy in there.

Yes, this is unfortunately true, especially lately.  C'est la vie.  Again, it would be better to just not say anything.

Okay, I'll admit, that was a bit low especially if you actually play your builds in end-game EE/LE.  Sorry about that.
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:10am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #23 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:15am
Print Post  

I get why you would not want to post details on the MoBo about a build that uses non-WAI features, but that doesn't fly here.  There are tons of builds here that make use of bogus features.  Trees, Wolves, GT build, etc. 

The only reason to hide your build here is because you don't have the goods.

I agree with others.  Saying "I have the goods, but I'm not going to tell you." is bush league bullshit.  We've seen that from tool bags like KNN and Zebedar and such.  Nobody respects that garbage.  Sack up.  Post a video or post a build.  Or STFU. 

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #24 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:17am
Print Post  
EDIT:  If you want to keep it to yourself and your friends, that's totally cool.  I get that as well.  Lots of folks keep stuff quiet when they discover it and take advantage of it.  But keeping it to yourself means keeping it to yourself.  Not mentioning it in vague terms and making unsubstantiated claims that you refuse to back up.
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:24am by Asheras »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint