Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic build for martial destiny PLs (Read 1233 times)
Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

build for martial destiny PLs
Sep 26th, 2017 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
I am back after a longish break and am working on my caster epic past lives.  So far 3x wiz/sorc/cleric/morninglord/divine/primal/arcane, 1x warlock and the current build is a BF 12fvs/6wiz/2pal shiradi MM spammer.  Is there a way to simply respec my enhancements to compensate for not being in the Shiradi destiny and hammer out 3 martial PLs, since none of the martial destinies are much help for a MM spammer... or should I do an Iconic TR and run a more melee focused build?  and if so, perhaps a deep gnome for the MR, only +3 but picking up another couple deep gnome PLs on a different build might be on my plate at some point? 

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: build for martial destiny PLs
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
absolutely miserable if you're planning on doing anything other than n/h. if you are only aiming for dailies on normal and hard then any destiney works for a shiradi. it doesnt really need rainbow and procs as long as you have energy burst and hellball. for elite you will hate yourself playing a missile spammer in ld.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Yeah... I'll probably just suck it up and do n/h dailies and just knock out the PLs... ugh.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 10:46am
Print Post  
Grim Disturbance, Thunderholme and Orchard slayers will get you about 35-40% of the XP you need.  Milk them.

IP Logged

Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 10:46am:
Grim Disturbance, Thunderholme and Orchard slayers will get you about 35-40% of the XP you need.  Milk them.

Yeah, haven't really touched them yet.  I'll probably try one run up from 20 and if my eyes are bleeding too much see if I can manage the other 2, might TR just for variety's sake...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint