Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic FvS Question (Read 1759 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

FvS Question
Oct 17th, 2017 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Ok, I was going to LR a shelved FvS into a reaper, but it looks like I don't have a +20 heart like I thought I did - just two regular hearts (unless that'll do the job).

Problem is, it's not a level 7 FvS like I though, it's a split 5 FvS/Paladin build...that was probably a suck-ass build I got off the motherboards before losing interest in it - and I have zero idea where to go now with it.

I'm considering playing a life with it and TRing it into a warlock, but I seriously don't know what the build is supposed to be - or what to do with the paladin levels.  Do I need Pal levels?  If so, how many?

It looks like whatever the build was, it was supposed to be a War-soul build.  What direction should I be going with it (besides piking the hell out of other peoples groups)?

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: FvS Question
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:04am
Print Post  
have a guy on my server that has been playing some split of 17 fvs/3 pally or 3 fighter forever. he grabs stance and 20% hp. heavy armor, tower or large shield. divines dont suffer asf. wis vs cha is up to you and what gear you have readily available. it's will saves vs umd, or spend a feat and cha gets you will saves too. kite everything into BB, cometfall, and light spells while using wings, massive saves and heal spell to stay alive. dont melee. ever.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:28am
Print Post  
17/3 is interesting. I'm assuming he primarily solos.  Has he done much low end (R3) reaper with it?  Like Skoodge, I've got a shelved FvS I'd like to make more useful.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:35am
Print Post  
17/3 is not my favorite split.  You are already missing implosion and level 8 has no good spells for a divine.  You might as well go to 16/4 or 15/4/1.  You lose the wings from 17, but you get those back in EA anyways and you are probably taking that 17th FvS level as your last level in your progression, so you don't actually miss them at all since your ED's kick in immediately at 20.  You are losing 2 on your DC's if you have Heighten, but that's not the end of the world on this build. 

Do the 16/4 or throw in 1 Wiz for the mage armor and go 15/4/1.  In heavy armor with a tower/large shield and the HP boosts from FvS and SD stance and the AC from SD and Mage Armor and the heavy armor, along with strong saves and a decent PRR/MRR you should be pretty tough to kill if you (as Rubbinns said) stay out of melee range.    If you really want to do something besides spell cast, go elf and hit the AA tree with Wis to hit/damage and Silver Flame.  You won't be stellar DPS, but you will have some CC and damage you can add while kiting mobs through those BB's and such.  Manyshot will allow you to do some single target DPS.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:28am:
17/3 is interesting. I'm assuming he primarily solos.  Has he done much low end (R3) reaper with it?  Like Skoodge, I've got a shelved FvS I'd like to make more useful.

it's stitchz. tho he is doing reaper racials on a lock now. he will go back to his fvs build for epics after he is done with rr grind.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #5 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 2:15pm:
it's stitchz. tho he is doing reaper racials on a lock now. he will go back to his fvs build for epics after he is done with rr grind.

I gave up trying to play like Stitchz a couple years ago.  I tried to figure out some of the splits he played and failed.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint