Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hey build-meisters, one of you want to takea crack (Read 2366 times)
bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Hey build-meisters, one of you want to takea crack
Apr 12th, 2018 at 5:02pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Hey build-meisters, one of you want to takea crack
Reply #1 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
send tell to symb. he should be willing to help out. teth's version put up a faster time, though it was in Fury ( 15 ) and he doesnt even have any dps past lives. what a god.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Symbiont
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 5:02pm:

That split is 9 Druid 8 Fighter 3 Monk, Half-Orc. On that lamannia preview, THF feats were bugged to erroneously stack with Natural Fighting - which ultimately caused your glancing blows to strike harder than your main hits. 11 Barb 6 Fighter 3 Druid has an influx of advantageous abilities that amplifies the overall damage (especially so from glancing hits) to higher levels, as Cracking Attack consistently procs 6 times on hit - granting +6[W] and +18 MP for 12 seconds, every 30 seconds. This, in tandem with Focused Wrath, Angry Arms, Mad Munitions, and Focus Wide, boosted glancing blows to around 2,900s every hit. However, I'm not sure if THF scaling hit live or not. If it did, roll 11/6/3 and wipe the floor with everything. If not, 8 Druid 6 Fighter 6 Cleric PDK with Silvanus/Tremor Winter Wolf will most likely be the strongest druid melee, as you'd rock 15-20 x4 with massively increased attack speed.

As a side note, here's an unlisted joke test in fury over the same 9/8/3, but as Winter Wolf. It achieves an 11.3 second red-named beatdown, though 11/6/3 could potentially do this in 8-9 seconds. If you decide on Winter Wolf, take at least 8 Druid levels; if you prefer Bear, you'd only need 3 Druid levels to get Natural Fighting, and can do whatever you want with the remainder of your levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3YkRxsLirQ

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
Here's a silly question... if I go 11 Barb, 6 fighter, 3 druid does it matter at all what order I take those classes while leveling?

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 9:32pm:
Here's a silly question... if I go 11 Barb, 6 fighter, 3 druid does it matter at all what order I take those classes while leveling?

Take the Druid early if you can.

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
Unfortunately, the bear dps has been "fixed". So RIP awesome AOE bear dps.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #6 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
Teth wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:27pm:
Unfortunately, the bear dps has been "fixed". So RIP awesome AOE bear dps.

Not true.  18/2 Warlock/Druid = awesome AOE dps.  =P

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint