Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) level 16 'Lock (Read 5072 times)
ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: level 16 'Lock
Reply #25 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Pseudonym wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 1:49pm:
... Thing is, I suspect that you aren't running enough skulls for optimal gear to matter. If that's the case, don't bother wasting your time farming it.

Not really.. I'm mostly doing R3s solo.. I don't jump into the R6 or higher unless its with a decent crew. I can take the hits and do enough damage that it keeps the agro spread across the group so no one particular player gets ganked...

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
How do you have all your racial past lives and no Slaver or Ravenloft gear? Even hitting slavers once a life should have gotten you everything you need.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 7:13am
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
How do you have all your racial past lives and no Slaver or Ravenloft gear? Even hitting slavers once a life should have gotten you everything you need.

Thru-out my entire Racial run.. I got exceptionally lucky to catch pugs on folks running multiple chains all in a quick and dirty campaign. There were a handful of people I caught each week and with a good pot and the occasional weekend bonus, the XP just freaking ROLLED in.

Oddly, nobody ever ran the Slavers content, ASKED if anyone wanted to, or even really intended to apparently.

I'm about to hit 20 and there is an utter shit-ton of quests out there I'll be running over-level simply because I leveled past it. I'll still run for the favor. I still have to run Cursed Crypt and Litany of the Dead.. it's been a dogs age but will probably run them tonight.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Why would you run those quests for favor? I sense a major troll...
You just stumbled into oodles of xp with random groups on R3... where it’s not clear if you have a good understanding of the game or the quests...

IP Logged

imanoob
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 5:36am
Print Post  
I smell an exploiter LOL..

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #30 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 9:56pm:
Why would you run those quests for favor? I sense a major troll...

The more favor.. the more store points?

SpaceGoat wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 9:56pm:
You just stumbled into oodles of xp with random groups on R3... where it’s not clear if you have a good understanding of the game or the quests...

You asked why I would run quests I've leveled past, and still feel the need to harp on how I don't know what I'm doing... and no, I was running the R3s solo.. it was the higher skulls I saved for groups. granted running the Rs was a recent (last 15 lives or so?) development, so only have 15  Reaper Points so far. I'll keep working at it.

In any case, thanks to the folks who chimed in to help. I appreciate it  Smiley

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #31 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
Doggydaddy wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 1:26pm:
You asked why I would run quests I've leveled past, and still feel the need to harp on how I don't know what I'm doing... and no, I was running the R3s solo.. it was the higher skulls I saved for groups. granted running the Rs was a recent (last 15 lives or so?) development, so only have 15  Reaper Points so far. I'll keep working at it.

In any case, thanks to the folks who chimed in to help. I appreciate it 

Alt fail?

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
Doggydaddy wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 1:26pm:
The more favor.. the more store points?

In any case, thanks to the folks who chimed in to help. I appreciate it  Smiley

Option 1, run quests for almost no xp to get more store points.
Option 2, Run quests for xp and favor?

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #33 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 2:47am
Print Post  
You guys make it sound like its possible to run every quest AT LEVEL. Even with a mediocre EXP Pot.. it's not going to happen . I'm half way thru 21, and there is STILL a shit ton of quests I simply haven't had a chance to run.

Tonight I got lucky with another decent group.. hoping I'll close out tomorrow 25ish..

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #34 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 4:39am
Print Post  
Seems like a misunderstanding is going on.
From what i can gather out of the information you provided it seems like you just hit cap once and not finished racial lifes aka using blood heart over and over and over again til you maximized passive racial aps

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #35 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 4:39am:
Seems like a misunderstanding is going on.
From what i can gather out of the information you provided it seems like you just hit cap once and not finished racial lifes aka using blood heart over and over and over again til you maximized passive racial aps

Um.. no.. traded tokens for Blood Hearts from the augment merchant in 12..... over and over and oooovvveerrrr, which means full Racial Completionist, which means all the non-iconic races (3) times. I'm also regular Completionist tew.

Been working on this a while.. glad it's over. Only made it to 23 today, but @ least I can use Celestia again!

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:01am
Print Post  
Had to replace my MB on work computer... so used my home account for a couple days.. passwords? who has time for remembering that kind of nonsense

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint