Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Zombie Shiradi Gear Sets (Read 1226 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Zombie Shiradi Gear Sets
Aug 13th, 2018 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
since my only character left is a shiradi from 2016-2017, i have taken an interest in trying to gear it to be more effective in reaper. 

Minimal crafted set up for e/r1 farming that i am using now ;

head- pansophic potency
neck- kindred pendant cha 19/adherent
trinket- crafted neg hamp/spell saves/insightful dodge
back- mantle of fury con/dodge/adherent
waist- silverthread/thrummingspark cord (beacon set)
hands- blur fingered  (beacon set)
feet- softsole ins cha /ghostly/adherent
wrists- fallen hero ins con/q prr/adherent
armor- nobel regalia (beacon)
eyes- lgs esc/eth x3 int skills/sp
ring 1- spinneret lore 15
ring 2- slavers int/q con/force lore/umd

weapon spiral/null/lgs vacuum dex/ins int/elec absorb 35%
offhand- warsword shield sheltering/insightful magical sheltering/riposte 9

filigrees; otto's 5 set + grave 20 neg hamp

optimally i would like to have 2 gems at 8 slots, but all i had left is one gem with 5 and i just got it to 6. but if i did then i would use this;

otto 5 set swap for wellspring boosts.

main set;

The Inevitable Grave: Negative Healing Amplification      +20% Negative Healing Amplification      +2 PRR
The Inevitable Grave: Negative Spell Power      +9 Negative Spell Power      +4 Spellpower
10 usp

hell and back usp 10
eye beholder 10
melony melody 10
otto 10

this set up is fairly easy to get and gives adherent + beacon sets. im at 118 prr 70 mrr without a single past life, outside of reaper. spell powers are 700 all around standing ( not including metas, boosts, mok, supremacy). negative is 800+ with silverthread on, elec and cold 900+ with thrummingspark on.

spell lores are around 40- 60. force is 60+, spiral gets me to 60 on any given element depending on siral buff. negative is 50+, sonic is low at 30+.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Zombie Shiradi Gear Sets
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2018 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
What I am looking to gear into in the immediate future;

platemail of strahd
ghostly
prr

rage trinket

cc cloak
spell saves
dodge
insightful prr

quarantine orb

spinneret ring
15% lore

slaver ring
con 17
q con 4
kinetic lore 27
umd 7

belt silverthread/thrummingsparl cord

helmet pansophic

ender
eyes
neck
gloves
boots
bracers

29% spell crit multiplier to all
30% hp
20% additional electric critical multiplier
151 insight spell points
11 insight cha skills
Fear Imm/Death Block
Wtr Res 50 enhancement
Elec Res 50 enhanc
Water resistance 25 insight
Elec Res 25 Ins
Cold Res 17 competence
Elec Res 17 comp
Acid res 17 comp
Fire resistance 17 competence
Disease/Poison insight +4 to saves
Unconscious range, and healing from triple pos/mat/opp.
Ender.

mainhand spiral, null swaps

shiradi filigree set. 58 usp, 20 asf, 2mrr, 2 prr. 

frozen wanderer asf 10%
otto's asf 10%

The Inevitable Grave: Negative Healing Amplification      +20% Negative Healing Amplification      +2 PRR
The Inevitable Grave: Negative Spell Power      +9 Negative Spell Power      +4 Spellpower
10 usp

hell and back usp 10
eye beholder 10
melony melody 10
otto 10

swap 2nd fili set
otto 5p for wellspring swap and start of quest buffs 400 sp.
otto asf
frozen asf

I will lose some all around lore, prr/mrr. and I gain spell crit multiplier, additional electric spell crit multiplier, resists to help offset some mrr loss, huge retarded negative hamp ( 150~), and ender missiles.

the filigrees allow any race to fully equip heavy armors as asf 20 + 15% augment clears platemail fully.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2018 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Yea it’s pretty retarded how much amp and healing you can get now. Before the newer amp gear it was absurd, makes it easy to red skull reaper since you kill so slow as a shiradi.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #3 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
It's been a long time. What's your level split? Any chance of fitting/swapping in Dusk?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Teth wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 6:43pm:
Yea it’s pretty retarded how much amp and healing you can get now. Before the newer amp gear it was absurd, makes it easy to red skull reaper since you kill so slow as a shiradi.

The healing is insane now. Close for robots too, with the new rage bracers + ap + decent repair value. as for undeads, I think I can get ticks around 1400+ on the 10/6/4. Have you noticed how shitty the procs seem to be now? Feel like shiradi has been nerfed to the ground. not even talking about the now 1 in 100~ chance to get the good joy buff off tea. Then that gets even worse in r3+ with the damage debuff + an additional magical damage debuff....

5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 1:39pm:
It's been a long time. What's your level split? Any chance of fitting/swapping in Dusk?

10 sorc/ 6 wizard/ 4 fvs. Eth and Goldie's versions. I didnt even think about dusk. Does brazen have an ICD? Is it good damage, scales/crits? Fuck, now I need to do more baba ;p

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint