Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic DDO Dupe Store Sale - Buy one get one free! (Read 7123 times)
Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

DDO Dupe Store Sale - Buy one get one free!
Jun 29th, 2020 at 1:38am
Print Post  
Starting now until the end of the month we're excited to announce a buy one get one free sale on all product!  This includes package deals!

100 ottos boxes for 300 dollars!

Send me a message on discord and use the following coupon code: 

#hagmasterrules!#hagmasterrules!#hagmasterrules!

There's no limit to the orders I'll take!  Let's keep duping!

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: DDO Dupe Store Sale - Buy one get one free!
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
Can't sell a house not here nor in Seattle.  Need some money.  Buy!  Buy!  Buy! 

Hit me up on discord!  Time to level up!

I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
This is so stupid hahaha! like you can stop people from buying from that place with this tantrum. You idiot, SSG hasn't even been able to stop him yet, I don't think they have even been able to slow this cancerous cheating down but somehow you are going to discredit him and take his business? I'm dumbfounded that you haven't been caught and banned on all you cheating accounts, but then again maybe you have and that's whey you are really turning on your employer. Either way as someone who hates cheating, this is music to my ears, if a little pathetic.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:52pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #3 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
Dude.

Bishop.

We all know ddøplayer98 is your sock. Talking to yourself when everyone is ignoring you is kind of creepy.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #4 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:55pm:
Dude.

Bishop.

We all know ddøplayer98 is your sock. Talking to yourself when everyone is ignoring you is kind of creepy.

This wouldn't even be the 63rd time.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #5 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 11:51pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 8:59pm:

Why does the Vault attract so much mental illness?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #6 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:08am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:55pm:
Dude.

Bishop.

No he is not.

I have no socks on the vault, I have and post from this account and this account only. I've seen this sock nonsense levelled at a lot of people on the Vault usually along with, dirty language, or gay comments to fill space where an intelligent comment is supposed to go. But in your case, you really seem to think it, so if it will make it quicker and allow you to get back to rabidly calling other people socks please feel free to ask Strake publicly about my account, and if he has seen anything in his data to indicate that Ddoplayer98 and I are the same person, or even a gut feeling.

For that matter why don't you ask Heat-Meat as well, because for all of his sly comments and recreational innuendos I don't think he is the kind of man who will lie if you asked him. Head-Meat who is a confidant of Strake could clear up the matter if you asked him point-blank, or do you think I could have fooled him in all the written, voice, and financial interactions that would accompany the dealings he told us he has had with Ddoplayer98 buying the duped boxes, etc...

I do hope that clears things up for you, or maybe you will be too scared to ask and have your little game ruined, either way cheers!
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:09am by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #7 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:29am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 8:59pm:

noamineo wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 11:51pm:
Why does the Vault attract so much mental illness?

Solid.  #TMpending

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:40am
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:08am:
I have no socks on the vault

I don't know how these rumors get started!  Bishop is not me.  He has no other socks nor has he ever had an account other than this one.  Leave the poor man alone!

Welcher.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #9 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:20am
Print Post  
and if he has seen anything in his data to indicate that Ddoplayer98 and I are the same person, or even a gut feeling.

...ok, did you miss that there is a user called "ddoplayer98" and a DIFFERENT user called "ddøplayer98"? Do you see the ø ? (O with a line through it). Did you think any of us were falling for that?

Yes, I two dealt directly, verbally, and financially with ddoplayer98; he is not a sock. I know this.

However.

The other account, "ddøplayer98" is very, clearly, obviously, transparently your sock.

You've done such an incredibly poor job of hiding it, I think you might sincerely believe that no one is noticing the "ø" or wildly different post counts.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #10 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:39am
Print Post  
Heat-Meat

Awkward.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #11 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:20am:
...ok, did you miss that there is a user called "ddoplayer98" and a DIFFERENT user called "ddøplayer98"? Do you see the ø ? (O with a line through it). Did you think any of us were falling for that?

Yes, I two dealt directly, verbally, and financially with ddoplayer98; he is not a sock. I know this.

However.

The other account, "ddøplayer98" is very, clearly, obviously, transparently your sock.

You've done such an incredibly poor job of hiding it, I think you might sincerely believe that no one is noticing the "ø" or wildly different post counts.

I did miss the ddøplayer98 slashed zero, so feel free to ask Strake about it and I, and I noticed you have failed to ask Head-Meat either, but just in case, to remove any excuse that you might seize upon to dodge again, allow me to reproduce the offer with the slashed zero:

No ddøplayer98 is not my sock.

I have no socks on the vault, I have and post from this account and this account only. I've seen this sock nonsense levelled at a lot of people on the Vault usually along with, dirty language, or gay comments to fill space where an intelligent comment is supposed to go. But in your case, you really seem to think it, so if it will make it quicker and allow you to get back to rabidly calling other people socks please feel free to ask Strake publicly about my account, and if he has seen anything in his data to indicate that ddøplayer98 and I are the same person, or even a gut feeling.

For that matter why don't you ask Heat-Meat as well, because for all of his sly comments and recreational innuendos I don't think he is the kind of man who will lie if you asked him. Head-Meat who is a confidant of Strake could clear up the matter if you asked him point-blank, or do you think I could have fooled him in all the written, voice, and financial interactions that would accompany the dealings he told us he has had with ddøplayer98  buying the duped boxes, etc...

I will scratch the Head-Meat suggestion since you yourself have already cleared that ddoplayer98 and I are not the same.

I do hope that clears things up for you, or maybe you will be too scared to ask and have your little game ruined, either way cheers!

All right, get to it, you have no excuses not to ask Strake publicly now, excepting of course that you don't want to be wrong publicly, but you have made your bed. Personally I will be very curious to see if you are man enough to admit your mistake and apologize, we will see.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #12 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:39am:
Awkward.

Oh that typo does sound off colour.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #13 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 2:46pm:
I did miss the ddøplayer98 slashed zero,

Is this because you were drinking paint thinner, or you were hopping the rest of us hadn't noticed?

so feel free to ask Strake about it and I,

Doing so would involve making Strake work, and would thus violate one of the most sacred tenants of the Vault. But if it's that important, you can ask.

and I noticed you have failed to ask Head-Meat either,

Why the fuck would I ask Head-Meat? He dealt with ddOplayer98, not your stupid sock. Seriously, idiot, two different user names.

but just in case, to remove any excuse that you might seize upon to dodge again, allow me to reproduce the offer with the slashed zero:

No ddøplayer98 is not my sock blah blah blah blah lies and slander

All right, get to it, you have no excuses not to ask Strake publicly now, excepting of course that you don't want to be wrong publicly, but you have made your bed. Personally I will be very curious to see if you are man enough to admit your mistake and apologize, we will see.

Is your had that far up your own ass for the warmth, or do you just like the view?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #14 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:25pm
Print Post  

All right, get to it, you have no excuses not to ask Strake publicly now, 

So when you inevitably grow the balls to ask Strake to out you(because why the hell would I?) here's going to be the answer: a cursory check of yaab may demonstrate that you and ddøplayer98  are connecting from 2 different IP addresses. But since any idiot with half a brain can use an IP spoofer or VPN, all your little tantrum will prove is that you are, indeed, smarter than a five year old. And you will have made Strake work, which disproves the former.

Best advice? retire your sad, pathetic sock, be less obvious with the next one, and we can forget this whole thing ever happened.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #15 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:25pm:
So when you inevitably grow the balls to ask Strake to out you(because why the hell would I?) here's going to be the answer: a cursory check of yaab may demonstrate that you and ddøplayer98  are connecting from 2 different IP addresses. But since any idiot with half a brain can use an IP spoofer or VPN, all your little tantrum will prove is that you are, indeed, smarter than a five year old. And you will have made Strake work, which disproves the former.

Best advice? retire your sad, pathetic sock, be less obvious with the next one, and we can forget this whole thing ever happened.

You're afraid to ask and be proven wrong, I get that son. You are trying to dodge it because like the coyote you have looked down and seen that you are standing on air. Strake could easily clear it up, go ahead ask because no one is buying the backpedalling that you are trying to execute.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #16 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
The Real Grand wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 4:46pm:
God yes.  Call me a sock!  Tell me I'm a dirty sock!  I love it!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SentimentalBitterAcaciarat-size_restricted.gif

I like that you're leaning into it, now; instead of trying to get me to call your bluff. Shows initiative.

I also noticed you've quietly stopped posting on your sock now that you've noticed its not fooling anyone.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #17 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 4:32pm:
You're afraid to ask and be proven wrong, I get that son. You are trying to dodge it because like the coyote you have looked down and seen that you are standing on air. Strake could easily clear it up, go ahead ask because no one is buying the backpedalling that you are trying to execute.

Sure, kid, I'll ask.

Hey Strake! Is Bishop smart enough to use a VPN?

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #18 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:26pm:
Sure, kid, I'll ask.

Sure, though I'd think a proxy would be less effort.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #19 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:57pm:
Sure, though I'd think a proxy would be less effort.

There you have it, Bishop.

I'm sorry I implied you weren't smart enough to use a VPN.

Though, as Strake suggests, a proxy would have been easier.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #20 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:25pm:
any idiot with half a brain can use an IP spoofer

i am an idiot with just marginally less than half of my brain so can u please teach the people of the vault step by step how to use an IP Spoofer as you are signaling to us that you know how to?

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #21 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 12:34am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 5:26pm:
Sure, kid, I'll ask.

Haha, you are still trying to avoid being wrong, really subtle the way you tried to avoid asking with a pivot. Still, trying to claw back on to that cliff? too late Son. You are one and done, that is unless you would like to ask Strake and stop fooling around.

Here you are:  feel free to ask Strake publicly about my account, and if he has seen anything in his data to indicate that ddøplayer98 and I are the same people, or even a gut feeling. Go ahead, I dare you, haha. 
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2020 at 12:43am by Bishop »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #22 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 1st, 2020 at 12:34am:
Haha, you are still trying to avoid being wrong,

?

I admitted I was wrong.

You ARE smart enough to use a VPN.

What more do you want?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #23 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 2:05am
Print Post  
The Real Grand wrote on Jul 1st, 2020 at 1:49am:
I want attention!

Ask Strake if I'm bad.
Ask Strake if I'm dirty.
Ask Strake if I like to crawl around on my knees begging to responses.

Go on.  Ask him.

Guys, I think I broke Bishop...

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #24 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 5:12am
Print Post  
I was never under the impression he had all fries in his Happy Meal.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint