Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Who is Who and What is What? (Read 4073 times)
Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Who is Who and What is What?
Jul 6th, 2020 at 7:43pm
Print Post  
It got messy, and it's not good for anyone--except maybe Strake for sheer entertainment value..

Ok, so let's clarify the Players in this mess:

ddoplayer98 is the original "FACE" of the dupe store. He has fulfilled numerous orders and, by all accounts, has done well by his customers. You can order from him by PMing here.

DupeHero is the former partner of ddoplayer98 who broke away to run his own store. He claims ddoplayer98 was not a good partner. You can order from DupeHero as well.

Winzer is another former partner/source of dupes ddoplayer98 brokered for. He claims he remains unpaid for at least some of his deliveries

ddøplayer98 is a troll sock of another Vault user who decided to sow some chaos. Bless his heart. You can ignore 100% of what he says. He does some..appreciated work elsewhere. But not here.

Bìshop is a sock of ddøplayer98 and the same commentary applies

Bishøp Another Unrelated Vault Sock

Bishop is unrelated (I believe) to any of the above. His background is... complicated.

Head-Meat/Meat-Head is a longtime Vault user. He doesn't troll. He spends most of his time in P&R. He had quit playing DDO mainly. But, the duping breathed new life into it for him. He has no sock accounts, and (besides the "Sock Monster" himself**) he has the most all-time posts of any Vault user at this time. The point of that is just to say anyone can look at my post history and see that what I've described is accurate. I am a moron. Don't get me wrong. I'm just generally a well-meaning, honest moron.

So where does that leave us? Well, that means there is at least 2 vendors legitimately selling dupes. They are ddoplayer98 and DupeHero. As far as I know, they are reliable to order from if you're interested. I very well may use one or both of them again in the future, and I wouldn't hesitate to do so if I needed to.

As for the partnership allegations from DupeHero and Winzer toward ddoplayer98... I don't know. All I know is that from a CUSTOMER perspective, ddoplayer98 has delivered. Winzer even agreed with that.   Winzer wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 4:12pm:
I know he delivers to his buyers. 

So... there ya go.

If I find out any of this is incorrect, I'll edit it. But, I'm fairly confident of the above.

**The Sock Monster is a Vault user with a dozen+ different accounts who has popped up and caused drama several times. Often he has talked to himself in various socks.. which the relevant troll user described above accurately imitated in this sub. The Monster still exists on the Vault in a less prolific, milder form.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:33am by Head-Meat »  

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Re: Who is Who and What is What?
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 7:43pm:
If I find out any of this is incorrect, I'll edit it. But, I'm fairly confident of the above.

Solid.

Also glad I'm not in that list.  One thing about using your real name -- people take you at your face value regarding most things you say.

Edit:  Update, you'll need to suss out Snu Snu and Snu  Snu
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2020 at 11:14pm by Kistilan »  

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
Bishop is unrelated (I believe) to any of the above. His background is... complicated.

Just a typical Vault retard who was repeatedly dropped on his head as a child.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 7:49pm:
One thing about using your real name -- people take you at your face value regarding most things you say.

How's that working out for ya?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:19am
Print Post  
Ok, confession time...

"Bìshop" is definitely a sock of "ddøplayer98", who is a sock of someone else.

However, "Bishøp" is my sock, that I created while I was trolling Bishop, because I thought it would be funny. I should also admit I didn't notice that "Bìshop" and "Bishop" were 2 different accounts, mostly because I didn't care even a little bit.

You can out "Bishøp" as a sock if you really want to, I guess it was staggeringly obvious. If this confession costs me too much "vault cred" I hope someone will sell me some...
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:21am by noamineo »  

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #5 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:32am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:19am:
Ok, confession time...

"Bìshop" is definitely a sock of "ddøplayer98", who is a sock of someone else.

However, "Bishøp" is my sock, that I created while I was trolling Bishop, because I thought it would be funny. I should also admit I didn't notice that "Bìshop" and "Bishop" were 2 different accounts, mostly because I didn't care even a little bit.

You can out "Bishøp" as a sock if you really want to, I guess it was staggeringly obvious. If this confession costs me too much "vault cred" I hope someone will sell me some...

Fair. Doesn’t change much. Fixed. Thanks.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:34am by Head-Meat »  

Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #6 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:55am
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 11:20pm:
How's that working out for ya?

Pretty good for 40 years, minus an exception.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:55am by Kistilan »  

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #7 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 3:49am
Print Post  
Bishop is unrelated (I believe) to any of the above.

My money's on ddoplayer98 being Ollie.  Ollie was always better at exploits than Creepy Uncle Plays with Dolls.

**The Sock Monster is a Vault user with a dozen+ different accounts who has popped up and caused drama several times. Often he has talked to himself in various socks.. which the relevant troll user described above accurately imitated in this sub.

If you can find Hag Master's initial post, he started on the vault (and for his first 3 months here) fighting and arguing with what would turn out to be his own socks.  "They" used to have very long, indepth conversations with each other exchanging tactics in the build section too.

Not even going to lie, it mostly acted as intended.  I leaned heavily towards Hag being someone other than Remi through most of that drama ages ago.

Once again I'm leaning heavily towards there being multiple players on the field...but I'm also very open to there being far less than you listed just based on vault history.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2020 at 4:02am by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #8 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 6:17am
Print Post  
Ok, lunch break.  Going to throw this out for the hell of it.

At this point we're in the final season of Lost.  When you come down to it, we still have no idea who CUPWD is, who KNN was, nor who ddoplayer98 or Dupehero are (ddoplayer has obviously been around for awhile and has insight into established vaulties, there's no reason to think he's not a present or old vaultie).

Since this is the last season of Lost, I reserve the right to not be surprised by any twist revelation at the end.  It's going to be so extreme and unexpected that it's bound to be a letdown.  Whatever it turns out to be, I'm going on record as saying:  "sure.  ok.  whatever."

I'm going to float theories told to me by other vaulties and just make up a few random ones myself.  Absolutely none of them seem plausible, but at this point, I'm not going to be surprised if one (or a mixture of a few) turns out to be the case.

Ddoplay98, ddoplayer98 with the weird 'o' and dupehero are all the same person.  Seems unlikely but people who have been right in the past where I was wrong seem to think this is the case.  It could just be some bizarre marketing ploy to give the illusion of choice.  If it turns out to be true, sure.  ok.  whatever.

Ddoplayer98 is Ollie, dupehero is someone else, ddoplayer with the weird 'o' is CUPWD.  Makes sense considering the past rivalry between CUPWD and Ollie, so probably not the case.  Even if it is, whatever.

Ddoplayer is Ollie and Bishop is Gramh the Bard or Jerry tired of the fat jokes.  Funny 'o' ddoplayer is KNN.  Ok.  Whatever.

Ddoplayer and Bishop are CUPWD and trollplayer (I think I like that better than funny 'o') is KNN.

KNN was Starkjade or Ollie.  Sure, why not?  Whatever.

CUPWD turns out to be mild-mannered Meat-Head.  M. Night Shyamalan's twists get more outrageous but somehow more boring every movie.  Whatever.

CUPWD and KNN were the same person.  Seems as far fetched as you can get, but (once again) people who weren't fooled when I was believe this.  Sure.  Why not?  Whatever.

CUPWD and 90% of the socks on the vault are actually Strake.  He's just that bored.  Sure.  Whatever.

CUPWD was a father and son troll team.  Ok.  Whatever.

KNN was nobody.  All the high post count vaulties were suspected, but who's to say it wasn't just...some guy?  Some low post count lurker with a 10 year old account who decided to jump into the fray?  Yeah, it would be a letdown as far as reveals go, but it actually makes a lot of sense.  Sure.  Why not?  Whatever.

CUPWD was WonderfulFoppyBint and KNN was Rubbinns.  Why not?  Whatever.

CUPWD was in Australia.  CUPWD was in New Mexico.  KNN was in Puerto Rico.  Everyone was in Australia.  No one was in Australia.  Everyone was in Puerto Rico.  Some were in Boston, some were in New Mexico.  I can't even remember where we left off with location theories.

Revaulting was the pope, Rubbinns is Bill Gates and Meat-Head is Ron Jeremy.  I can't stress that enough, I reserve the right to not be surprised by anything at this point.  Sure.  Ok.  Whatever.

**Edit.  Might as well throw this one out and save someone the trouble of logging in to an old account to point out the omission - I'm just 5 Foot's sock and we're (he's?) KNN.**
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2020 at 6:41am by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #9 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 6:51am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:55am:
Pretty good for 40 years, minus an exception.

Just like Dale Earnhart needing a HANS device!

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #10 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 11:48am
Print Post  
olly didnt create exploits, he leaked

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
Just curious but who is Ollie?

IP Logged

Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
We're great friends with Rubbinns and know that Strake loves drama, even though it hasn't been mentioned in the two months we've been here, but who's Ollie?  Who's this Revaulting you speak of?  What's DDO?  Where am I?  Damn this sporadic amnesia!

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #13 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 6:17am:
Ok, lunch break.  Going to throw this out for the hell of it.

At this point we're in the final season of Lost.  When you come down to it, we still have no idea who CUPWD is, who KNN was, nor who ddoplayer98 or Dupehero are (ddoplayer has obviously been around for awhile and has insight into established vaulties, there's no reason to think he's not a present or old vaultie).

Since this is the last season of Lost, I reserve the right to not be surprised by any twist revelation at the end.  It's going to be so extreme and unexpected that it's bound to be a letdown.  Whatever it turns out to be, I'm going on record as saying:  "sure.  ok.  whatever."

I'm going to float theories told to me by other vaulties and just make up a few random ones myself.  Absolutely none of them seem plausible, but at this point, I'm not going to be surprised if one (or a mixture of a few) turns out to be the case.

Ddoplay98, ddoplayer98 with the weird 'o' and dupehero are all the same person.  Seems unlikely but people who have been right in the past where I was wrong seem to think this is the case.  It could just be some bizarre marketing ploy to give the illusion of choice.  If it turns out to be true, sure.  ok.  whatever.

Ddoplayer98 is Ollie, dupehero is someone else, ddoplayer with the weird 'o' is CUPWD.  Makes sense considering the past rivalry between CUPWD and Ollie, so probably not the case.  Even if it is, whatever.

Ddoplayer is Ollie and Bishop is Gramh the Bard or Jerry tired of the fat jokes.  Funny 'o' ddoplayer is KNN.  Ok.  Whatever.

Ddoplayer and Bishop are CUPWD and trollplayer (I think I like that better than funny 'o') is KNN.

KNN was Starkjade or Ollie.  Sure, why not?  Whatever.

CUPWD turns out to be mild-mannered Meat-Head.  M. Night Shyamalan's twists get more outrageous but somehow more boring every movie.  Whatever.

CUPWD and KNN were the same person.  Seems as far fetched as you can get, but (once again) people who weren't fooled when I was believe this.  Sure.  Why not?  Whatever.

CUPWD and 90% of the socks on the vault are actually Strake.  He's just that bored.  Sure.  Whatever.

CUPWD was a father and son troll team.  Ok.  Whatever.

KNN was nobody.  All the high post count vaulties were suspected, but who's to say it wasn't just...some guy?  Some low post count lurker with a 10 year old account who decided to jump into the fray?  Yeah, it would be a letdown as far as reveals go, but it actually makes a lot of sense.  Sure.  Why not?  Whatever.

CUPWD was WonderfulFoppyBint and KNN was Rubbinns.  Why not?  Whatever.

CUPWD was in Australia.  CUPWD was in New Mexico.  KNN was in Puerto Rico.  Everyone was in Australia.  No one was in Australia.  Everyone was in Puerto Rico.  Some were in Boston, some were in New Mexico.  I can't even remember where we left off with location theories.

Revaulting was the pope, Rubbinns is Bill Gates and Meat-Head is Ron Jeremy.  I can't stress that enough, I reserve the right to not be surprised by anything at this point.  Sure.  Ok.  Whatever.

**Edit.  Might as well throw this one out and save someone the trouble of logging in to an old account to point out the omission - I'm just 5 Foot's sock and we're (he's?) KNN.**

Dear reader. Don’t be distracted by this. It’s a mixture of truth and nonsense. Flares to redirect the missiles.

But, there’s some truth to it. The Vault has a history of single persons making lots of sock accounts to sow chaos for entertainment. One of these was called Grand(aka SockMonster). One is/was KNN/P4P. Various others have created one or two socks temporarily to have fun. But few have made the number and used them as much as Grand & P4P. Grand is mostly a known quantity now. Who exactly is KNN is still an open question. He has theoretically been gone or dormant for a fair bit of time. Although an argument can easily be made he hasn’t been so dormant...

Anyway, for what it’s worth, I don’t believe ddoplayer98 is any of these. I spoke with him myself when I did some transactions. My take is that he is not an insider Vaultie. He’s a dude that knows some dupes and wants to profit from them. It’s an economically-motivated side hustle. There’s nothing more tinfoil to it.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:00pm by Head-Meat »  

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
If fucking half of this effort went into getting players what they wanted on the mobos, we'd have a much better game. Instead all this concentrated autism is wasted on here.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #15 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 6:17am:
At this point we're in the final season of Lost.

Accurate analogy.

I loved it all the way to the final episode.  And then, well, John Locke still can't be told what he can or can't do.  That's about the best thing you can count on.

Too much idiocracy and instability for me to care about who is who.  I mean, unless stainer came back, it's a new cast of Cretins and Caricatures Online revolving around The Big Dupe Theory.

Starkjade wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 6:51am:
Just like Dale Earnhart needing a HANS device!

We all got an expiration date, it's all good.  Smiley  Just don't eat my cottage cheese when I'm gone.  It's gonna be fruity, tangy, and probably a little too much for anyone not experiencing COVID-19 sensory loss.  Also, botulism.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #16 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:52pm:
It’s a mixture of truth and nonsense.

How old were you when you found out "A Modest Proposal" wasn't really about eating children?  Huh

eighnuss wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 11:48am:
olly didnt create exploits, he leaked

Really?  I hadn't been active on the vault very long when Barksalot had his big blowup over Ollie, so I might be way off but I always thought Ollie was better at exploits than CUPWD.  Barksalot always seemed to be sniffing around for any crumb he could get where Ollie seemed to actually have something to give out.  But I mostly did catch the tail end of the golden age of exploits.

Rubbinns wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:04pm:
If fucking half of this effort went into getting players what they wanted on the mobos, we'd have a much better game.

Hey, I spent well over two weeks of downtime trying to help them out last year.  Everyone participating in those threads gave great ideas that absolutely would have improved the game and been better than the dumpster fire Sev's produced since.  Figured out that it's far more worth wild to put effort into the 2048 games than fucking helping SSG.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:59pm by Skoodge »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #17 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:04pm:
If fucking half of this effort went into getting players what they wanted on the mobos, we'd have a much better game. Instead all this concentrated autism is wasted on here.

Skoodge wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:59pm:
Hey, I spent well over two weeks of downtime trying to help them out last year.  Everyone participating in those threads gave great ideas that absolutely would have improved the game and been better than the dumpster fire Sev's produced since.  Figured out that it's far more worth wild to put effort into the 2048 games than fucking helping SSG.

The only time I have EVER seen crying on the motherboard actually cause a change was when they nerfed horses. And they nerfed them FAST. It was kind of amazing to see how quickly they managed to break such a useful feature... and they did it because 6 or 7 dumbfucks cried about having a little trouble talking to NPCs.

SSG has MASSIVELY FUCKED UP priorities when it comes to which players they listen to and what changes they implement based on it.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborns H8
Korthos Resident

Thanks, but I don't need
your fan mail.

Reply #18 - Sep 3rd, 2021 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Careful DB, you don't want to come off like that crybaby Dropbear.

"Oh boo hoo hoo!  Someone has socks!  Please someone save me from the bad man ruining the vault with his socks!  Boo hoo hoo!"

Don't know how Grand damaged you so badly when you weren't even around for that drama.

Dragonborn wrote on Aug 24th, 2021 at 8:58am:
Think of yourselves as the sick, weak and old wildebeests that the Hyenas pick off as they shamble along following the herd.  If you’re a jew, a coon, a fag, a slope or any other type of human chum; your kind isn’t welcome here.

Count Dante wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 7:24pm:
Grand?  That guy’s as dumb as a box of Trumps.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #19 - Sep 4th, 2021 at 3:53am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:19am:
Ok, confession time...

"B�shop" is definitely a sock of "dd�player98", who is a sock of someone else.

However, "Bish�p" is my sock, that I created while I was trolling Bishop, because I thought it would be funny. I should also admit I didn't notice that "B�shop" and "Bishop" were 2 different accounts, mostly because I didn't care even a little bit.

You can out "Bish�p" as a sock if you really want to, I guess it was staggeringly obvious. If this confession costs me too much "vault cred" I hope someone will sell me some...

Nomoreo doesn't want anyone to know that he has admitted to using socks when he is pissed.

So...... Here is the thread where Sockmoreo owned up to being a sock user when he gets mad. Not sure what Bishop did to hurt Moreo's delicate feels but whatever it was I applaud him, LOL!

Looking back with this info I shouldn't be surprised that Nomoreo made the Dragonborn mimic after I've given him such a hard time the last couple months... in hindsight, it's his go-to move when he can't fight back as himself and is so obvious.

Enjoy all your littl sock friends dumbfuck, haha! 

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint