Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Best DPS builds in game (Read 21399 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Best DPS builds in game
Reply #175 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 2:50am
Print Post  
[some shit] wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 12:53am:
Bit hard for me to obsess over someone who doesn't even play the game.

you're awfully close to commiting a crime of passion against me for just knowing the guy

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

[some shit]
Titan Demolisher

Reply #176 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 3:49am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 2:50am:
you're awfully close to commiting a crime of passion against me for just knowing the guy

Only thing I'm passionate about is your thicc ass

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #177 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 4:34am
Print Post  
[some shit] wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 5:35am:
Get symb to record a 2020 rogue dps test. Won't be 14s - even if we don't do the dodgy stuff.
Even that dumbass occasionally improved himself. Past tense, of course. Now his dps is bordering on cordobans

REMEMBER that shit you said in Vibe about me bein' a thug?
And you can tell the people you roll with whatever you want
But you and I know what's goin' on

Payback... I knew you bitch niggas from way back
Witness me strapped with MAC's, knew I wouldn't play that

All you old rappers tryin' to advance
It's all over now, take it like a man

Niggas lookin' like Larry Holmes (look at De La Soul!)
Flabby and sick
Tryin' to player hate on my shit, nigga eat a fat dick

Let it be known, this is how you made me
Lovin' how I got you niggas crazy

[Hook]
Against all odds, hopin' my thug motherfuckers know
This be the realest shit I ever wrote

Against all odds, up in the studio, gettin' blowed
To the truest shit I ever spoke

Against all odds, hopin' my true motherfuckers know
This be the realest shit I ever wrote

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #178 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 5:09am
Print Post  
Where's all that shit talking now, huh?

Starke, get the shovels ready! I got bodies in the trunk.

You motherfuckers better pray I never make another thread.

I'm like the bible in this bitch : you can swear on me.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #179 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 5:10am
Print Post  
fucking bloodbath in here. like gunga just got done fucking your mothers on their periods

IP Logged

[some shit]
Titan Demolisher

Reply #180 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 5:28am
Print Post  
The fuck you on about. You're whinging because I had something better to do than check here? lol

I get you got nothing to say - you're already bringing up shit we've been over - but you could at least try something different

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #181 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 5:34am
Print Post  
yeeaaaahhhhhhhhh.

that's what I thought. where's your dps pics? Where you little roaches at now?

I'd reply directly to all of you but I dont understand the language of defeat

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #182 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 5:44am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 5:34am:
yeeaaaahhhhhhhhh.

that's what I thought. where's your dps pics? Where you little roaches at now?

I'd reply directly to all of you but I dont understand the language of defeat

Dayumn, Foolie! Straight up murdered these bad shits up in here!

IP Logged

[some shit]
Titan Demolisher

Reply #183 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:04am
Print Post  
that's what I thought. where's your dps pics? W

I ain't  got a horse in this race, there's a reason I play melee and not thrower.
But you ain't showed yours; happy to talk shit on tormaad without showing your own. Whip it out for me bby

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #184 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:09am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 5:44am:
Dayumn, Foolie! Straight up murdered these bad shits up in here!

Dont pretend you arent one of us. Only bads play on Orien

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #185 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:10am
Print Post  
where's your dps pics?

uh huh

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #186 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:12am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:10am:
uh huh

what's that? these bitches don't have shit to show now, suddenly? I wonder why?

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #187 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:16am
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:09am:
Dont pretend you arent one of us. Only bads play on Orien

Well, shit. You said so, so it must be true.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #188 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:28am
Print Post  
yeeaaaahhhhhhhhh.

where's your dps pics?

Same place as yours dipshit

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #189 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:53am
Print Post  
All these yellow star irrelevants so thirsty, trying to sip from Rubbs's fountain. I don't think I've seen someone beaten so pathetically since like 4th grade. Rubbs just took your lunch money for a month.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #190 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:53am
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:28am:
Same place as yours dipshit

so lemme get this straight? you bitches come in here requesting this, that and the third. I meet all of your fucking bitch-ass requests, because unlike you I'm a real OG. And you when I ask you to show one, all of you pussies suddenly don't have shit to show? Not even one fucking pic of you fucking forever bullied kids?

That other bitch said symb had cordoban dps. I link symb's test and he can't match it? And I'm wrong for that????

You actually think torbad has good dps when he can't fucking crack 39k in r6 brunts while he is in shiradi of all things??

What pics do you want to see next, you stupid fucking pussies?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #191 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:55am
Print Post  
you lil niggas need to stfu. pull up so i can slap the shit out of you

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #192 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 9:12am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:53am:
so lemme get this straight? you bitches come in here requesting this, that and the third. I meet all of your fucking bitch-ass requests, because unlike you I'm a real OG. And you when I ask you to show one, all of you pussies suddenly don't have shit to show? Not even one fucking pic of you fucking forever bullied kids?

That other bitch said symb had cordoban dps. I link symb's test and he can't match it? And I'm wrong for that????

You actually think torbad has good dps when he can't fucking crack 39k in r6 brunts while he is in shiradi of all things??

What pics do you want to see next, you stupid fucking pussies?

Eh Torbad is terrible. It embarrasses me every time i see his shit advice on discord. But you still haven't posted a SS of you yet. You can ride the coattails of better players all you like but show us your skills bruh.

IP Logged

[some shit]
Titan Demolisher

Reply #193 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 7:53am:

Yeah, I made fun of symb. He's not got a tiny dick and will get over it. But you ain't shown yours yet, only posted your betters.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #194 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
[some shit] wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 10:24am:
Yeah, I made fun of symb.

Exactly, because you’re [some dip shit]. You’ve been schooled, now suck a dick and beat it.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #195 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 25th, 2020 at 12:19pm:
If DDO actually had a healthy player-base and a better rewards system, the diversity in range and difficulty levels would make it something really great. As-is it does little more than badly fracture an already too-small player-base.

But yeah, the circular arguments are great because no one IS actually right. X may be better than Y at clearing trash, but not bringing down bosses. Y may be the best in R6 but useless at R10, and so on and so on and so on; and that's in general all a really good thing.

And while we complain bitterly about the gear-tetris, its also another really good example of "doing it better" than other games. Take WoW, where every class has 1 optimal set of the very best gear, which comes from the latest raid. Then there's the second best gear, and so on, that's all progressively easier to obtain. Meanwhile figure out how raid loot fits alongside easy to get stuff is part of the game in DDO.

Honestly, its too far gone now, but if DDO had been handed over to a better team a while back, it could be a really great game today.

I was talking about something like this :

Bob : Holy shit, this sorc is doing so much more damage than my fighter in quests with fireball, he's just killing everything before I can even touch them.

Joe : Bullshit, casters are underpowered, at cap, my THF build does blah blah damage while my sorc doesn't have the SP to nuke r10 trash.

Bob : Um...okay? I was not talking about r10 at cap...

Joe : You mean...there's gameplay that isn't high skull at cap? *blank stare*

Except that it usually takes a LOT longer for Joe to realise that Bob isn't talking about high skulls at cap.

I've never met anyone who actually liked gear tetris. For most players, it's a hassle. And SSG wastes so much time and money making junk gear that doesn't fit into existing sets.

So many build choices, but very few worthwhile ones. All it does is trick newbies who don't know any better, or people who want to experiment.

Totally agree on what DDO could have been if a better team had taken over. Imagine if we still had huge events like the marketplace one today which changed the game world instead of lazy "okay, go ice skate in town for two weeks" shit.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #196 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 9:12am:
But you still haven't posted a SS of you yet

nigga i have threads of dps going back years. Use google, theyre all here. Now show something. you dont get to make any more demands, you little puss.

youre out of wishes

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #197 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 2:44pm:
I was talking about something like this :

Bob : Holy shit, this sorc is doing so much more damage than my fighter in quests with fireball, he's just killing everything before I can even touch them.

Joe : Bullshit, casters are underpowered, at cap, my THF build does blah blah damage while my sorc doesn't have the SP to nuke r10 trash.

Bob : Um...okay? I was not talking about r10 at cap...

Joe : You mean...there's gameplay that isn't high skull at cap? *blank stare*

Except that it usually takes a LOT longer for Joe to realise that Bob isn't talking about high skulls at cap.

Oh yeah  Roll Eyes that kinda shit happens every fucking day. I think a lot of it is the WoW-mentality - in WoW, lvls 1-59 was the tutorial, and the game actually started at 60(when cap was 60, now its "1-(cap-1) ). That's one of the things that makes DDO actually quite special; its not about "get to cap once, sit at cap until cap goes up" - and a lot of players don't get that. Everyone who complains about the game not having an end game are coming from games where endgame was the game.

I've never met anyone who actually liked gear tetris. For most players, it's a hassle. And SSG wastes so much time and money making junk gear that doesn't fit into existing sets.

Hi! Nice to meet you. I love gear-tetris.

But of course its kind of a question of making your own fun. I mean, what am I supposed to do, play naked until I get raid gear? That's going to take 9 years between the fucked up drop rates and how infrequently I get to raid(presently: "not at all" for the past 6 months).

Just my pie in the sky idealism but I think not having any 1 optimal gear-set better than only having one. It provides choices, options, not just "check off the boxes until you have the 1 set for your class" cookie-cutter mentality.

So many build choices, but very few worthwhile ones. All it does is trick newbies who don't know any better, or people who want to experiment.

So this statement kind of brings us back to your comment above about how there is gameplay other than "high skull at cap"; and the nice thing is DDO's diversity caters really well to that.

Its all about the difference between "I am playing this game for fun" and "I am playing this game to make the biggest numbers appear on the screen" - yeah, for some people "fun" is rigidly defined by "strictly the best build/best/gear/highest possible DPS". These are the people loudly screaming that they will quite the game every time SSG nerfs the current meta.

Sure, many builds are not "the best", but they might be more fun, easier to play, easier to gear, different to play, more flavorful, etc, etc, etc. DDO's incredibly deep multi-classing makes it possible to do practically anything.

The opposite end of the spectrum is a game called Archeage where, due to being PvP-oriented, there is exactly 1 build and spec, the one that lets you do high ranged DPS while running circles around the player you are fighting. Anyone playing ANYTHING ELSE is guaranteed to loose. There's also only 2 choices for gear: the set thats best-in-slot and the set thats easiest-to-get. Technically the game has customization, but fuck you if you try and use it.

Totally agree on what DDO could have been if a better team had taken over. Imagine if we still had huge events like the marketplace one today which changed the game world instead of lazy "okay, go ice skate in town for two weeks" shit.

Imagine if they'd made it more open-worldy instead of instanced? They fucking had the technology in 1998. Most of DDO is based on the Asheron's Call 2 engine: and there's a couple wildnerness zones where you can see what the draw distance is capable of.

I really wanna know how Turbine got WORSE at making games instead of better?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #198 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
We need some real accomplishments.

I remember when Teth did every single epic quest (level 20 cap) solo on a barb. Not just the easy ones, but every single one.

that's the true power right there.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #199 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 3:03pm:
nigga i have threads of dps going back years. Use google, theyre all here. Now show something. you dont get to make any more demands, you little puss.

youre out of wishes

I wanted nudes though

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 
Send TopicPrint