Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Sticky Topic It's been fun, it's been real, but it ain't been real fun. Goodbye! (Read 8438 times)
ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

It's been fun, it's been real, but it ain't been real fun. Goodbye!
Nov 12th, 2021 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
Just wanted to give a quick adios amigos to the vault and DDO in general, and take a moment and set the record straight on a few things.

1. I am DDOPlayer98, I have never had another account or name on the Vault, no, I am not a sock, sorry to disappoint, in fact most of the people or socks you all have claimed I was or am, I have never actually heard of or talked to before.

2. I have only been active on the DDOVault for a little bit, in fact I started playing on and off on DDO around the time it launched, but fun fact, I was never around for the original duping that occurred in earlier versions of the game.

3. I am not DupeHero, though DupeHero was my partner at one point, then competition after we had our falling out, and finally he seemed to have dissapeared altogether, but we are not the same person.

4. I had various co-sellers/partners at one point or another, so odds are if you bought from someone else you really just bought from me anyways.

5. Yea, I did scam a whole bunch of people, while I do regret it, I'm not really in a position to do much about it, if you did get scammed and want to send me a message on the vault, I can apologize, and I can share what info of the game I currently am aware of, including a few exploits that you might find interesting or not, but again, can't do much for you in the way of getting you more boxes or refunding you, the money is spent, and I don't even have DDO downloaded right now.

6. I was a Computer Science major, I have graduated, no I didn't attend any fancy schools, it was a state program for me, but like all college students I seem to have gotten myself into a bit of trouble here on the vault and DDO, oh back to #5, this is actually where the majority of all the money I made from the duping went, tuition, and student loans, I graduate with no money owed. So uh, thank you to everyone who got what they paid for and who didn't I really appreciated the graduation gifts.

7. I did not find the original dupe I used, in fact I had never duped before, there was another player, two in fact on the server I was playing on that found the dupe or at the very least had been told about it, and they then shared that method with me. This was the original Sharn bank/reset dupe that occured. Through this dupe I sold boxes to a small group of players among whom included DupeHero, this is how I met him, and he inadvertently found the Server Transfer dupe when he was moving boxes off the server I was selling on to his home server, I then helped him step up this practice and lo and behold we had a thriving operation of sorts.

8. You may be wondering if I actual found any dupes on my own, the answer is yes and no, between knowing how the two previous dupes I was aware of worked, and how SSG had fixed them, I was able to find a few more ways of duplicating items, none where ever as reliable as the server reset and server transfer dupes, but they do work, I'm just not willing to use them as they require far more effort and don't duplicate items on the scale that the previous dupes did.

9. Is there a reaper experience glitch? Yes, in fact there is, and yes I did try to sell it, in fact two people got a working reaper exploit from me, it was patched shortly afterwards so sorry for those who got ripped off... again though, I appreciate you sending me through college, if it helps, I can lie and say I was a first generation college student.

10. How many people got scammed and how many people didn't? Just how many people bought boxes? Who where they? Well, lots of people bought boxes, so many that I really couldn't tell you how many nor how many people got the short end of the stick, I still occasionally get requests for orders on the vault to this day. That said, I would say that if the playerbase was around 15,000 players, probably a good 35-40% bought boxes. This of course is not including some of the other sellers, so it could be higher, but I doubt the other sellers ever reached the level I did.

11. How much did you make? Well, I was advised not to answer this question, but I can say this community paid for my tuition, my room and board, and my general expenses, I didn't actually go back to working full time until recently, and now its with a salary and in my chosen field, again thanks guys!

12. Why doesn't Strake ban you? Well I couldn't really answer that, I don't know much about him and the few times I have spoken with him have been pleasant enough.

13. Are you being investigated or has SSG filed a lawsuit against you? I'm not sure, I suppose its possible that somewhere some law enforcement officer or agent or detective is building a case against me, and to my knowledge SSG has not taken legal action against me of any kind nor am I aware of them preparing to take action against me, online real money trading has been an active practice for over a decade in the video gaming community, and there are much bigger fish to fry than myself, but who knows. I have spoken with an attorney if it makes anyone feel better, and while nothing is certain I don't expect much will come of this, its one of those costs more than its worth kind of deals.

14. Are the names associated with your payments methods you? Well yes and no, none of the names any of the buyers would have had access to nor the names listed on my payment methods are me, but there is one thing I overlooked its not much and it wouldn't help you identify me, but it could narrow it down for you, if you were able to find this bit of info you would be able to determine my country of origin, possibly even the region I reside in. Though I should warn you there are millions of people in my region so it might take you a minute.

15. How many working dupes are you know, currently working? Well there are nine working methods I can think of, but just so you understand even the best of those nine would take two or three hours to dupe up 100 boxes. So again not super effective.

16. Why? Well I don't really know how to answer this, why did I do all of thise, or why am I writing this now, I don't know, I have moved on from DDO and the vault I guess and there were answers I felt needed to be known so I wrote this.

17. I am stopping now simply because I have benefited long enough from this whole thing and I feel like its time to move on.

18. Do you actually have inventory left? I have a few accounts with enough boxes on each server that if I need to come back and dupe more I can or if I decide to make a new character I can max it out without too much difficulty, but no I no longer maintain the vast amounts of boxes I once did.

19. No I do not, nor have I ever worked for Turbine or SSG, but I was privy to some internal information at one point seeing as I was on a specific community council... oh no, looks like I've said too much.

20. I did get to know some people on the vault however, and Bishop and Meat Head were among my favorites, Kistilan or whatever his name is was among my lesser favs on the vault, I heard he got banned?

21. Give a big shoutout to Strake and Meat Head, at one point when I used to keep records of all the buyers, I got pissed off that DupeHero and other sellers were popping up and I almost outed the list of buyers to SSG, but in the end reason and logic and two vaulties prevailed and the list was burned in the fires of mount doom, never to be heard from again.

22. Why did you and DupeHero have a falling out? Money, basically I got mine and he didn't though in the end we came to common ground and I believe he ended up making a decent amount from the vault as well.

I guess this is farewell friends, I'll check back on this post over the next little bit and answer any other questions that you might have, or I can read the amazing insults and threats you have for me, sorry that I probably deserve them.

P.S.

Meat-Head was probably the one person I actually didn't mean to scam, he just kind of had bad timing on the last of his orders... sorry....

Also, I'm told the vault is cutthroat, so hopefully what I did was cutthroat enough for the vault.

P.S.

If Strake wants to pin this post and remove the DDOPlayer98 store page, I would appreciate it. If I am worthy a nice forum title would be cool as well.
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2021 at 10:58pm by ddoplayer98 »  

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Re: It's been fun, it's been real, but it ain't been real fun. Goodbye!
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2021 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Simply the best DDO related post I have ever read.
Still duping a 100 boxes in 3 or 4 hours would be worth while for some of us poor smucks.
If you PM me You would probably force me to log in again LOL. It has been 10 months.

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2021 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Latetotheparty wrote on Nov 13th, 2021 at 1:20pm:
Still duping a 100 boxes in 3 or 4 hours would be worth while for some of us poor smucks.
If you PM me You would probably force me to log in again LOL. It has been 10 months.

Its very tedious and tends to duplicate frustration rather than actual boxes but every four or five attempts I manage to get it to work properly, even then its limited in the stack size so its more of a one to one dupe than an actual dupe of the stack of items, that said send me a message if your curious.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #3 - Nov 14th, 2021 at 1:07pm
Print Post  

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #4 - Nov 15th, 2021 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
ddoplayer98 wrote on Nov 12th, 2021 at 10:46pm:

Cool story bro

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Nov 15th, 2021 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Nov 15th, 2021 at 6:07pm:
Cool story bro

C'mon DB, you can do better than that. You have accused others of padding their post count for this kind of thing.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Nov 15th, 2021 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Nov 15th, 2021 at 6:26pm:
C'mon DB, you can do better than that. You have accused others of padding their post count for this kind of thing.

dungeater 's entire persona is based on "do as I say not as I do".

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #7 - Nov 16th, 2021 at 1:33am
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Nov 15th, 2021 at 6:26pm:

Agree to disagree, but point taken.

noamineo wrote on Nov 15th, 2021 at 8:48pm:
dungeater 's entire persona is based on "do as I say not as I do".

Oh really? setting aside whether or not Shiny's evaluation of this particular instance is correct or not.. your assertation makes the claim that I've done things that could be construed as "do as I say not as I do" the entire time to an extent that it is the entirety of my output here.

Now if that were actually the case, and not just more bitching and moaning disguised as lame claims because I hurt your little feelings ... it should be easy for you to produce say 5 or 6 quotes of mine proving that right?

Of course you won't be able to, you were just bitching because you can't handle me post to post, I've broken your little spirit to such an extent that this is what you have been reduced to. And when you yet again fail to produce said examples that will prove it.

Tell me Nomoreo, I just gotta ask? do you ever get tired of trapping yourself like this? because I never get tired of seeing you set yourself up out of impulsive insecurity... ROFLMAO!!!

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Nov 16th, 2021 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Nov 16th, 2021 at 1:33am:
ROFLMAO!!!

Bro did you really just say ROFLMAO? Are you 12?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #9 - Nov 16th, 2021 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
ddoplayer98 wrote on Nov 16th, 2021 at 5:29pm:
Bro did you really just say ROFLMAO? Are you 12?

No he has a mental age of 6.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Nov 16th, 2021 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 16th, 2021 at 5:33pm:
No he has a mental age of 6.

I wasn't aware that the Alpha-male dominance pseudo theory was alive and well in 6 year olds... but who am I to criticize the mentally challenged.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #11 - Nov 16th, 2021 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
ddoplayer98 wrote on Nov 16th, 2021 at 5:41pm:
I wasn't aware that the Alpha-male dominance pseudo theory was alive and well in 6 year olds... but who am I to criticize the mentally challenged. 

Really db is just a retarded sock. All he does it try and make trouble. Its especially funny when he starts quoting you and editing the quotes - meaning he doesn't need your participation to have a conversation with you. At that point, he's literally too retarded to interact with.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #12 - Nov 17th, 2021 at 12:23am
Print Post  
ddoplayer98 wrote on Nov 12th, 2021 at 10:46pm:
Just wanted to give a quick adios amigos to the vault and DDO in general, and take a moment and set the record straight on a few things.

1. I am DDOPlayer98, I have never had another account or name on the Vault, no, I am not a sock, sorry to disappoint, in fact most of the people or socks you all have claimed I was or am, I have never actually heard of or talked to before.

2. I have only been active on the DDOVault for a little bit, in fact I started playing on and off on DDO around the time it launched, but fun fact, I was never around for the original duping that occurred in earlier versions of the game.

3. I am not DupeHero, though DupeHero was my partner at one point, then competition after we had our falling out, and finally he seemed to have dissapeared altogether, but we are not the same person.

4. I had various co-sellers/partners at one point or another, so odds are if you bought from someone else you really just bought from me anyways.

5. Yea, I did scam a whole bunch of people, while I do regret it, I'm not really in a position to do much about it, if you did get scammed and want to send me a message on the vault, I can apologize, and I can share what info of the game I currently am aware of, including a few exploits that you might find interesting or not, but again, can't do much for you in the way of getting you more boxes or refunding you, the money is spent, and I don't even have DDO downloaded right now.

6. I was a Computer Science major, I have graduated, no I didn't attend any fancy schools, it was a state program for me, but like all college students I seem to have gotten myself into a bit of trouble here on the vault and DDO, oh back to #5, this is actually where the majority of all the money I made from the duping went, tuition, and student loans, I graduate with no money owed. So uh, thank you to everyone who got what they paid for and who didn't I really appreciated the graduation gifts.

7. I did not find the original dupe I used, in fact I had never duped before, there was another player, two in fact on the server I was playing on that found the dupe or at the very least had been told about it, and they then shared that method with me. This was the original Sharn bank/reset dupe that occured. Through this dupe I sold boxes to a small group of players among whom included DupeHero, this is how I met him, and he inadvertently found the Server Transfer dupe when he was moving boxes off the server I was selling on to his home server, I then helped him step up this practice and lo and behold we had a thriving operation of sorts.

8. You may be wondering if I actual found any dupes on my own, the answer is yes and no, between knowing how the two previous dupes I was aware of worked, and how SSG had fixed them, I was able to find a few more ways of duplicating items, none where ever as reliable as the server reset and server transfer dupes, but they do work, I'm just not willing to use them as they require far more effort and don't duplicate items on the scale that the previous dupes did.

9. Is there a reaper experience glitch? Yes, in fact there is, and yes I did try to sell it, in fact two people got a working reaper exploit from me, it was patched shortly afterwards so sorry for those who got ripped off... again though, I appreciate you sending me through college, if it helps, I can lie and say I was a first generation college student.

10. How many people got scammed and how many people didn't? Just how many people bought boxes? Who where they? Well, lots of people bought boxes, so many that I really couldn't tell you how many nor how many people got the short end of the stick, I still occasionally get requests for orders on the vault to this day. That said, I would say that if the playerbase was around 15,000 players, probably a good 35-40% bought boxes. This of course is not including some of the other sellers, so it could be higher, but I doubt the other sellers ever reached the level I did.

11. How much did you make? Well, I was advised not to answer this question, but I can say this community paid for my tuition, my room and board, and my general expenses, I didn't actually go back to working full time until recently, and now its with a salary and in my chosen field, again thanks guys!

12. Why doesn't Strake ban you? Well I couldn't really answer that, I don't know much about him and the few times I have spoken with him have been pleasant enough.

13. Are you being investigated or has SSG filed a lawsuit against you? I'm not sure, I suppose its possible that somewhere some law enforcement officer or agent or detective is building a case against me, and to my knowledge SSG has not taken legal action against me of any kind nor am I aware of them preparing to take action against me, online real money trading has been an active practice for over a decade in the video gaming community, and there are much bigger fish to fry than myself, but who knows. I have spoken with an attorney if it makes anyone feel better, and while nothing is certain I don't expect much will come of this, its one of those costs more than its worth kind of deals.

14. Are the names associated with your payments methods you? Well yes and no, none of the names any of the buyers would have had access to nor the names listed on my payment methods are me, but there is one thing I overlooked its not much and it wouldn't help you identify me, but it could narrow it down for you, if you were able to find this bit of info you would be able to determine my country of origin, possibly even the region I reside in. Though I should warn you there are millions of people in my region so it might take you a minute.

15. How many working dupes are you know, currently working? Well there are nine working methods I can think of, but just so you understand even the best of those nine would take two or three hours to dupe up 100 boxes. So again not super effective.

16. Why? Well I don't really know how to answer this, why did I do all of thise, or why am I writing this now, I don't know, I have moved on from DDO and the vault I guess and there were answers I felt needed to be known so I wrote this.

17. I am stopping now simply because I have benefited long enough from this whole thing and I feel like its time to move on.

18. Do you actually have inventory left? I have a few accounts with enough boxes on each server that if I need to come back and dupe more I can or if I decide to make a new character I can max it out without too much difficulty, but no I no longer maintain the vast amounts of boxes I once did.

19. No I do not, nor have I ever worked for Turbine or SSG, but I was privy to some internal information at one point seeing as I was on a specific community council... oh no, looks like I've said too much.

20. I did get to know some people on the vault however, and Bishop and Meat Head were among my favorites, Kistilan or whatever his name is was among my lesser favs on the vault, I heard he got banned?

21. Give a big shoutout to Strake and Meat Head, at one point when I used to keep records of all the buyers, I got pissed off that DupeHero and other sellers were popping up and I almost outed the list of buyers to SSG, but in the end reason and logic and two vaulties prevailed and the list was burned in the fires of mount doom, never to be heard from again.

22. Why did you and DupeHero have a falling out? Money, basically I got mine and he didn't though in the end we came to common ground and I believe he ended up making a decent amount from the vault as well.

I guess this is farewell friends, I'll check back on this post over the next little bit and answer any other questions that you might have, or I can read the amazing insults and threats you have for me, sorry that I probably deserve them.

P.S.

Meat-Head was probably the one person I actually didn't mean to scam, he just kind of had bad timing on the last of his orders... sorry....

Also, I'm told the vault is cutthroat, so hopefully what I did was cutthroat enough for the vault.

P.S.

If Strake wants to pin this post and remove the DDOPlayer98 store page, I would appreciate it. If I am worthy a nice forum title would be cool as well.

QFP, I don't want this post to be able to disappear Smiley

Fun read.

I wish you'd been honorable in your dealings, and I'm even more certain of my decision to not take the cut you offered. I hope, as you get older, you'll find that there is value in doing the right thing... even when there are no apparent consequences to your actions. Anyone can say they are a person of integrity. Too few know it to be true.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2021 at 12:23am by Strake »  

IP Logged

chruchwarden
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Nov 17th, 2021 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
so my boxes weren't lost in the in-game mail?  Huh

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #14 - Nov 17th, 2021 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
chruchwarden wrote on Nov 17th, 2021 at 5:14pm:

Son, I sure hope you didn't fall for that...

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #15 - Nov 20th, 2021 at 5:08am
Print Post  
chruchwarden wrote on Nov 17th, 2021 at 5:14pm:

All you retards who sent money before getting at least 50% of the product deserve what you got.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #16 - Nov 22nd, 2021 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Nov 17th, 2021 at 12:23am:
I wish you'd been honorable in your dealings, and I'm even more certain of my decision to not take the cut you offered. I hope, as you get older, you'll find that there is value in doing the right thing... even when there are no apparent consequences to your actions. Anyone can say they are a person of integrity. Too few know it to be true.

This is the cherry on top. Epic.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Nov 23rd, 2021 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Latetotheparty wrote on Nov 13th, 2021 at 1:20pm:

Great post.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #18 - Nov 23rd, 2021 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Nov 20th, 2021 at 5:08am:
All you retards who sent money before getting at least 50% of the product deserve what you got.

Do elaborate on exactly how this works, Einstein.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #19 - Nov 24th, 2021 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 23rd, 2021 at 4:36pm:
Do elaborate on exactly how this works, Einstein.

Seller toon in game trades with buyer and gives some boxes, presses trade.
Buyer uses paypal to give seller money out of game.
Seller toon in game trades with buyer and gives rest of boxes boxes, presses trade.

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #20 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
Just saw this today. Little behind.

Interesting. I believe 90%-95% of the post.

Anyone who got scammed knew the risk they were taking.

One thing is for sure: Fun was had by many. For that you deserve some appreciation.
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2021 at 3:34pm by Head-Meat »  

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

The Real Grand
Korthos Resident

Mmmm! So good!

Reply #21 - Nov 28th, 2021 at 2:45am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Nov 27th, 2021 at 11:59pm:
Anyone who got scammed knew the risk they were talking.

Love it.  You don't even try to man up and apologize for your part in this, the fact he never would have gotten the ball rolling that quickly to scam that many people without your constant support.  You skip your accountability for your part and jump straight into blame shifting.

You deserve your cult that is the American branch of that religion because you sure as hell aren't a real Christian.

No growth.  No lessons learned.  Well done.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #22 - Nov 28th, 2021 at 11:04am
Print Post  
higgildypiggildy wrote on Nov 24th, 2021 at 11:37am:
Seller toon in game trades with buyer and gives some boxes, presses trade.
Buyer uses paypal to give seller money out of game.
Seller toon in game trades with buyer and gives rest of boxes boxes, presses trade.

lol

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #23 - Nov 28th, 2021 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
The Real Grand wrote on Nov 28th, 2021 at 2:45am:
Love it.  You don't even try to man up and apologize for your part in this, the fact he never would have gotten the ball rolling that quickly to scam that many people without your constant support.  You skip your accountability for your part and jump straight into blame shifting.

You deserve your cult that is the American branch of that religion because you sure as hell aren't a real Christian.

No growth.  No lessons learned.  Well done.

Interesting. Why don’t you go back and read what I wrote at the time. I think you’ll find it might not be what you think you remember. All I ever did was share the truth of my own experience. That includes getting scammed later.

Also, in case it wasn’t clear, I was never party to any scam or misinformation.
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2021 at 5:48pm by Head-Meat »  

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #24 - Nov 29th, 2021 at 12:48am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Nov 28th, 2021 at 3:36pm:
Interesting. Why don’t you go back and read what I wrote at the time. I think you’ll find it might not be what you think you remember. All I ever did was share the truth of my own experience. That includes getting scammed later.

Also, in case it wasn’t clear, I was never party to any scam or misinformation.

Watching that little rascal try and take on you meat is delightful!  Cheesy Cheesy

Do tell us all more 'real grand', I think we all would just loooove to hear you attempt to lecture the Vault's resident good guy on how he doesn't measure up to your exacting moral standards!!!!  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2021 at 12:49am by The Grandest of Fellows »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint