Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Sticky Topic It's been fun, it's been real, but it ain't been real fun. Goodbye! (Read 8429 times)
Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Re: It's been fun, it's been real, but it ain't been real fun. Goodbye!
Reply #25 - Nov 29th, 2021 at 3:37am
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Nov 29th, 2021 at 12:48am:
Watching that little rascal try and take on you meat is delightful!  Cheesy Cheesy

Do tell us all more 'real grand', I think we all would just loooove to hear you attempt to lecture the Vault's resident good guy on how he doesn't measure up to your exacting moral standards!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Why do you call me good? There is only one that is good—and it ain’t me.

But I try. Anyway, I never scammed or helped scam anyone. I wouldn’t do that. As a matter of fact, I originally tried this guy out “for science” to see if he was legit. I figured it would help some folks. I never paid before receiving at least half of the product—that’s for sure.

I think for the most part this guy did deliver goods bought. But sounds like if you became a reseller or partner duper or something—those people got scammed.  He did start offering to “sell dupe methods”. Claimed he would demonstrate, wrote it out, etc. Those were scams as far as I know. But I can confirm that boxes were bought by different people and delivered by this guy many times.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2021 at 3:39am by Head-Meat »  

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #26 - Nov 29th, 2021 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Nov 29th, 2021 at 3:37am:
Why do you call me good? There is only one that is good—and it ain’t me.

But I try. Anyway, I never scammed or helped scam anyone. I wouldn’t do that. As a matter of fact, I originally tried this guy out “for science” to see if he was legit. I figured it would help some folks. I never paid before receiving at least half of the product—that’s for sure.

I think for the most part this guy did deliver goods bought. But sounds like if you became a reseller or partner duper or something—those people got scammed.  He did start offering to “sell dupe methods”. Claimed he would demonstrate, wrote it out, etc. Those were scams as far as I know. But I can confirm that boxes were bought by different people and delivered by this guy many times.

I can also confirm boxes were bought and delivered. So at least some of DDOplaye98's business was legit. I don't think he set out to scam people, at least not initially.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #27 - Nov 29th, 2021 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Hey Nomoreo? your contribution of 'verification' after Meat has already confirmed is the equivalent of an imbecile topping off a perfectly good ice-cream sundae someone else provided with a turd. No one trusts, or gives a fuck what you think. Maybe if you had learned to actually play the game or develop exploits or dupes of your own the last 7 years here instead of trying to mooch off everyone and beg for acceptance and 'vault cred' they would.

But probably not.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2021 at 4:58pm by Dragonborn »  

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

OSeanessy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Dec 20th, 2021 at 8:20am
Print Post  
Anyone want to PM me a method seeing as no-one's taking business anymore? -I enjoyed doing business with Astrobunz when he was about but still a few epics to grind

IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Thank you DDOPlayer98 and the vault community!
Reply #29 - Dec 21st, 2021 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Great post indeed, glad you came clean on most of it, DDOPlayer98.

To all players that got scared of the "information" DDOPlayer98 has on you, i've seen it, it's nothing to be alarmed from, unless your paypal email is hooked to your DDO account, they could in theory ban you this way. Other than that, there is no real information of value there.

Also, i doubt DDOPlayer98 would come out with this information as i'm pretty sure he knows, some members on this forums has his personal information, including a lot more then just emails.

I'd also like to thank the community for helping me with my college tuition as well, i've also completed my college in computer engineering and got a job at a big tech company (which i will not disclose), which is why i am quite un active here. An other reason is obviously, i no longer have any stock, most dupe methods that i know of has been patched and i don't play DDO anymore with my busy schedule so i don't have time to find a new one.

This also means i am no longer working on the private server for DDO sadly, without funding and help, i don't have time to work on this project anymore.

Hope this answers a lot of questions from my side as well, once again, thanks everyone from the community.

PS: Got my college paid and got massive help from this community without scamming anyone. Greed is dangerous and ultimately led to the downfall of your store. Hope this was a good learning experience for you DDOPlayer98.

Purchase Boxes, Platinum and Astral Shard Now at http://DDODupeStore.com/. Best prices and fastest delivery available.
IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Re: Thank you DDOPlayer98 and the vault community!
Reply #30 - Dec 21st, 2021 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
DupeHero wrote on Dec 21st, 2021 at 9:16am:
Blah, blah, blah, pay attention to me too blah blah

Yawn, second place is just the top loser.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Thank you DDOPlayer98 and the vault community!
Reply #31 - Dec 22nd, 2021 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Dec 21st, 2021 at 5:14pm:
Yawn, second place is just the top loser.

+1

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint