Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Advice for an acid warlock build (Read 8789 times)
ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Advice for an acid warlock build
Apr 5th, 2022 at 1:47am
Print Post  
Was thinking of making an acid warlock (not enough racial points for tiefling). The most popular build seems to be t5 soul eater and the rest of the points in tainted scholar?

Ive never played warlock before and it looks like when leveling you are supposed to use your SLAs + Evards + cone shape blast to kill stuff, and then move on to instant kills/CC at cap because  your raw damage sucks at cap?

The main thing is i don't know how to gear a warlock. It looks like you need a lot of different spellpower and schools. You need :

-Acid power for your pact damage
-Force power for blast
-Radiance power for SLAs

You also need evocation DC for your blast, necromancy DCs for instant kills, conjuration for evards and enhancement for mass hold. And spell penetration of course.

How are you supposed to gear for all that? You can use potency/spell mastery to get bonuses to everything, but the numbers are lower than specializing in one. So which are you supposed to prioritize? Or is there a way to get everything?

Does anyone have an example gear set so that i can take a look?

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Re: Advice for an acid warlock build
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2022 at 7:18am
Print Post  
Go Utterdark blast - then you can focus on light spellpower rather than force. Just let force be your universal - that's good enough for most things - slot force augments into red slots.

For Acid - The cannith boots at 3/7/11/15/20 are best in slot to get you through heroics.

Level 6 switch to Cone
Level 12 switch to Aura-Lock and go lots of light power and easy mode to level 20. I prefer than to t5 soul eater.  DPS is less than cone, but survivability is way more Temp HP are not reduced in reaper.

level 5: at least 7 fey items
Level 10: Ravenloft kit. (can fit in adherent of magic and beacon of magic set)
level 15: Sharn (esoteric initiate set)

Use Tentacles/Web for CC.
Consume/Stricken for longer range damage (I like the feat that doubles range for these).

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2022 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Yeah, as higg said, you only need to gear for Acid spellpower and Light spellpower using Utterdark Blast.

Spell DCs are important for your Eldritch Blast so up your Evocation DCs. Although for Acid, make sure you don't need Conjuration DCs instead.

If it's Conjurations DCs, that's good news for your Evard's Black Tentacles DC.

Be careful about trying to do too many things. Maybe not worry about Necromancy DCs for single targets unless you can find an extremely clever gear set-up.

If you drop the single-target Necro stuff, you no longer need to worry about spell penetration.
« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2022 at 12:05pm by Standing Stone Games »  

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #3 - Apr 5th, 2022 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Apr 5th, 2022 at 12:04pm:
If you drop the single-target Necro stuff, you no longer need to worry about spell penetration.

I would like to add that it felt more fun to play this way too. I was much happier once I started using ways round deathcasting.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Apr 5th, 2022 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Zehnpai has an acid lock build on the mobos. While older he seems to have a good handle on it. It is primarily built around heroics but he has good info around dcs.
I like the stone shoes from red rain with the bound elemental ring of acid from MA.
The point about rock boots is true for levelling.
Also if you skip utter dark blast you need force spellpower. Force spellpower also helps the damage on Evards. Some better options at cap for this now with orb from Rosemary's, the scepter from the house of langour or Nocturne.

IP Logged

ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Apr 6th, 2022 at 1:49am
Print Post  
If you mean the rock boots from the cannith challenges...im not sure how easy this is to farm. Infact, i remember the challenges were extremely difficult to farm due to almost nobody wanting to do them and needing to split up to guard the base.

I have the level 5 and 15 caustic forum post sticks, but im not sure what to use before level 5, or what to use at level 20+. Or what to use in my off hand. What stat do i usually want in my off hand?

What weapons should i be using? I have no idea really. What about endgame sets?

Blast is always evocation DCs sadly. Do i focus more on evocation or other DCs? What is the strategy to maxing out DCs? Do you just focus on one school and let spell mastery handle the rest?

If you arent building for instant skills, then what are you building for? Seems like a waste of the 2 instant kills that acid pact gets. You are also missing the soul eater t5 finger of death and the capstone (devour the soul).

I've looked at zehnpai and strimtrom's builds. Zehnpai makes a lot of odd choices like taking charm and ignoring empower/maximize till level 10+. Strimtrom also makes some odd choices and doesn't mention epics at all. Neither of them mention anything about feywild or later stuff, or the revamped EDs. I haven't been able to find anything mor eup to date sadly.

For enhancements, are Faltering blast, stunning blast or Bewitching blast useful? Seems like you would want to kill stuff ASAP instead.

Looking at the enhancements again...it seems that you want to beeline consume/stricken at low levels followed by cone right?

As for race, is Dragonborn a good choice?
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2022 at 2:10am by ManyCookies »  

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #6 - Apr 6th, 2022 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
Rock Boots: Yes.  if you don't have them farming is a pain solo. But there is a lvl 5 ring from fey and a lvl 10 belt from ravenloft with good acid %/power.

level 1-5. I play as an inquisitive. Take the feat Rapid Reload and use a heavy crossbow.  Swap the feat @ lockania or Fred @ level 6 for Empower.  Level 3 feat I still take as maximize.  I find Warlocks pretty lackluster at those levels and an inquisitive is way more damaging. 

Lvl 6: I switch to being a warlock with cone and stricken/consume utterblast soon after depending on enhancement points available.

For weapons: lvl 5: prince/queens scepters from fey.  lvl 10 Barovian Scepter/Hallowed Beacon.  lvl 15 Resplendant fury.  lvl 20+ Light orb from borderlands. 

I tend not to bother going heavy necro focus for instant kills, I'm happy to DPS stuff to death with Aura/2 bursts. I like the Enlightened Spirit T5 stuff and tree for the light spell power, the temp HP, medium armor and the general abilities more than I like T5 Souleater stuff.  So I choose to go that way.  Jumping into middle of mobs firing off all bursts spamming temp hp, it feels fun.
I've tried the instakill builds, not as much fun for the way I play, but it does work and it works well, lots more spell point heavy though. 

I'm not been playing much epic as warlock, being doing heroic racials, but draconic works well for me for the bits I have done.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #7 - Apr 6th, 2022 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on Apr 6th, 2022 at 1:49am:
As for race, is Dragonborn a good choice?

Black Dragon ancestry Dragonborn is a very solid choice for a GOO-pact 'lock.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Apr 14th, 2022 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
higgildypiggildy wrote on Apr 6th, 2022 at 12:56pm:
Rock Boots: Yes.  if you don't have them farming is a pain solo. But there is a lvl 5 ring from fey and a lvl 10 belt from ravenloft with good acid %/power.

level 1-5. I play as an inquisitive. Take the feat Rapid Reload and use a heavy crossbow.  Swap the feat @ lockania or Fred @ level 6 for Empower.  Level 3 feat I still take as maximize.  I find Warlocks pretty lackluster at those levels and an inquisitive is way more damaging. 

Lvl 6: I switch to being a warlock with cone and stricken/consume utterblast soon after depending on enhancement points available.

For weapons: lvl 5: prince/queens scepters from fey.  lvl 10 Barovian Scepter/Hallowed Beacon.  lvl 15 Resplendant fury.  lvl 20+ Light orb from borderlands. 

I tend not to bother going heavy necro focus for instant kills, I'm happy to DPS stuff to death with Aura/2 bursts. I like the Enlightened Spirit T5 stuff and tree for the light spell power, the temp HP, medium armor and the general abilities more than I like T5 Souleater stuff.  So I choose to go that way.  Jumping into middle of mobs firing off all bursts spamming temp hp, it feels fun.
I've tried the instakill builds, not as much fun for the way I play, but it does work and it works well, lots more spell point heavy though. 

I'm not been playing much epic as warlock, being doing heroic racials, but draconic works well for me for the bits I have done.

Thanks for the tips. So you just focus on potency and alignment spell power?

I was thinking instant kills would be essential to be useful at cap...from what ive heard blaster warlock is pretty meh.

What feats do you take by the way? Other than empower/maximize?

Also, does anyone have an example gearset and ED setup for an acid warlock? I still cant find one....

IP Logged

ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Apr 14th, 2022 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Apr 6th, 2022 at 3:51pm:
Black Dragon ancestry Dragonborn is a very solid choice for a GOO-pact 'lock.

If you do not have many racial AP, is it still worth putting points into the dragonborn racial tree? Not sure how useful the breath is...

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Apr 14th, 2022 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on Apr 14th, 2022 at 7:26pm:
If you do not have many racial AP, is it still worth putting points into the dragonborn racial tree? Not sure how useful the breath is...

You can always wait till epics and take it in draconic.

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #11 - Apr 15th, 2022 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on Apr 14th, 2022 at 7:22pm:
Thanks for the tips. So you just focus on potency and alignment spell power?

I focus on light and acid spell power.

I was thinking instant kills would be essential to be useful at cap...from what ive heard blaster warlock is pretty meh.

instant kills is a fine way to go.  I've tried it and it's fine.  just prefer DPS in heroics.

What feats do you take by the way? Other than empower/maximize?

Quicken,
Enlarge, hit them b4 they can hit you is awesome
(Greater)Spell Focus Evocation. 
(Greater) Spell Focus Conjuration or Necromancy

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #12 - Apr 15th, 2022 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
If you're going acid I highly suggest taking Carrion Swarm from primal avatar. It's pretty solid as long as your acid spellpower is decent. AOE dot, hard to beat.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Your play style will also depends on the difficulty running. R1s, blast, aura, whatever. But r4s+ instakill is usually faster.

IP Logged

ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Apr 19th, 2022 at 1:03am
Print Post  
higgildypiggildy wrote on Apr 15th, 2022 at 1:28pm:
I focus on light and acid spell power.

instant kills is a fine way to go.  I've tried it and it's fine.  just prefer DPS in heroics.

Quicken,
Enlarge, hit them b4 they can hit you is awesome
(Greater)Spell Focus Evocation. 
(Greater) Spell Focus Conjuration or Necromancy

Are you not supposed to take heighten spell for instant kills?

You get 7 feat slots if non-human. Assuming you take quicken, empower and maximize, that only leaves 4 feats. What els do you take?

Does nobody have an example gearset for a warlock?

IP Logged

ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Apr 19th, 2022 at 1:04am
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Apr 15th, 2022 at 7:37pm:
If you're going acid I highly suggest taking Carrion Swarm from primal avatar. It's pretty solid as long as your acid spellpower is decent. AOE dot, hard to beat.

Interesting choice, but what do warlocks usually take for EDs in epics?

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #16 - Apr 19th, 2022 at 6:57am
Print Post  
get a planner, work out your warlock in that. 

20 levels of warlock. 
Go tier 5 in the tree you like. 
get cha from everywhere else, racial or other trees
Take the feats that support what you want to do which is clearly instant kills.  quicken, heighten, spell focus necro + greater

get caster gear for
spell focus.
spell penetration. 
constitution.
charisma.
Spell power/focus in acid and light and force in your hands depending on what you have available to you
wear a 3-5 item caster set from ravenloft, sharn or feywild depending on what you have available to you

It's hard to go wrong if you do the above, nothing else matters for levelling.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #17 - Apr 21st, 2022 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on Apr 19th, 2022 at 1:04am:
Interesting choice, but what do warlocks usually take for EDs in epics?

So I'm speaking from my personal play style here. But I was running Shiradi mantle prior to the nerf. At least on Acidlock.

If I was running Infernal and Tiefling, I'd run Draconic hands down even if I lost some extra AoE procs.

After the nerf I swapped back to Exalted which is meh, but extra survability and the potential to still AOE is better than Draconic where I can't control what the fuck gets the mantle DOT because I'm ES.

Assuming Lynabel changes something to make EBs proc the other mantles. I'll be switching my mantle to Primal post U54. Given I'm running Earth and have the Blighstaff as my caster stick; I'll have the acid and poison covered, same for force. So all 3 procs will be bumped up to about 1.5-2k (damage reported by gimps on Lamania, not actually tested myself) damage each on a 5 second CD. Still not as good as draconic, but again it's AOE compatible.

If they unfuck Shiradi's chance for non-multihit related purposes I'd probably swap to the new shiradi. I've got enough sonic gear (could swap back to Feylock and run Vivace again) or stick with the acid lock and run the Stay Toxic option for poison damage which I'm already geared for.

Ultimately the biggest hurdle to my DPS at endgame for acidlock is whenever I run into content with resistant or immune mobs. Blasts, Aura, and spamming Carrion Swarm is a lot of AOE DPS but it's reliant on mobs not being immune to acid or poison. And when you step into undead or construct content, you lose half your rotation off the bat unless you've got a weirdo poison alch nearby. That being said Arcane Tempest exists for every hurdle that Carrion Swarm can't fix. I just wish Carrion Swarm had kept the rust damage portion from old school Insidious Spores.
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2022 at 1:11pm by Edrein »  

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #18 - Apr 21st, 2022 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
1. Fill a tub with sulfuric acid.
2. Get in.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Apr 22nd, 2022 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
higgildypiggildy wrote on Apr 19th, 2022 at 6:57am:
get a planner, work out your warlock in that. 

20 levels of warlock. 
Go tier 5 in the tree you like. 
get cha from everywhere else, racial or other trees
Take the feats that support what you want to do which is clearly instant kills.  quicken, heighten, spell focus necro + greater

get caster gear for
spell focus.
spell penetration. 
constitution.
charisma.
Spell power/focus in acid and light and force in your hands depending on what you have available to you
wear a 3-5 item caster set from ravenloft, sharn or feywild depending on what you have available to you

It's hard to go wrong if you do the above, nothing else matters for levelling.

Problem is that i dont know what im supposed to do at cap?

Ive been told that DCs are not viable if you are lacking wiz/fvs past lives, which I am...so my original plan to use DCs at cap is now bust.

I dont know what im supposed to do at cap as warlock anymore.

Almost all the warlocks i see these days are running tiefling + fire and using the flame cleansed fury set. Is this still viable with only 3 racial AP?
« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2022 at 8:32pm by ManyCookies »  

IP Logged

ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Apr 22nd, 2022 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Apr 21st, 2022 at 1:10pm:
So I'm speaking from my personal play style here. But I was running Shiradi mantle prior to the nerf. At least on Acidlock.

If I was running Infernal and Tiefling, I'd run Draconic hands down even if I lost some extra AoE procs.

After the nerf I swapped back to Exalted which is meh, but extra survability and the potential to still AOE is better than Draconic where I can't control what the fuck gets the mantle DOT because I'm ES.

Assuming Lynabel changes something to make EBs proc the other mantles. I'll be switching my mantle to Primal post U54. Given I'm running Earth and have the Blighstaff as my caster stick; I'll have the acid and poison covered, same for force. So all 3 procs will be bumped up to about 1.5-2k (damage reported by gimps on Lamania, not actually tested myself) damage each on a 5 second CD. Still not as good as draconic, but again it's AOE compatible.

If they unfuck Shiradi's chance for non-multihit related purposes I'd probably swap to the new shiradi. I've got enough sonic gear (could swap back to Feylock and run Vivace again) or stick with the acid lock and run the Stay Toxic option for poison damage which I'm already geared for.

Ultimately the biggest hurdle to my DPS at endgame for acidlock is whenever I run into content with resistant or immune mobs. Blasts, Aura, and spamming Carrion Swarm is a lot of AOE DPS but it's reliant on mobs not being immune to acid or poison. And when you step into undead or construct content, you lose half your rotation off the bat unless you've got a weirdo poison alch nearby. That being said Arcane Tempest exists for every hurdle that Carrion Swarm can't fix. I just wish Carrion Swarm had kept the rust damage portion from old school Insidious Spores.

Yes, i looked at the primal epic strike option which some people suggested, but the fact that it deals poison damage seems like a bad idea, as you cannot remove poison immunity and there are way too many mobs with poison immunity.

Are you saying that you are still running exalted as your main ED as an acidlock?

What does your gearset look like?

IP Logged

ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Apr 22nd, 2022 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
Talked with a few more people and they advised me to just do a blaster lock and focus on damage, that should also be easier to gear since i wont have to worry about spell penetration (which i cant get high enough anyway).

Played around in DDO builder for a while...ended up with 41 points tainted scholar, 39 points soul eater, soul eater T5 but level 20 core in TS.

Feats : Maximize, empower, quicken, enlarge, spell focus evocation, greater spell focus, force of personality (do not have wizard past lives or completionist).

With EDs, i ran into the big problem of how to synergize spellpower. It seems like the most popular damage choice involves going draconic mantle + epic strike + t5 and using ruin/greater ruin.

But how are you supposed to gear for all these different spellpower?

Force : Blast, evards and ruin/greater ruin
Acid : Pact damage and draconic epic strike
Radiance : Pact damage (if using the stance) and SLAs

The level 30 legendary feat (scion of X) mainly buffs one of those 3, so its going to result in a synergy issue anyway.

How does the draconic epic strike work anyway, is there a DC? Or is it just raw damage?

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #22 - Apr 23rd, 2022 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 10:22pm:
Talked with a few more people and they advised me to just do a blaster lock and focus on damage, that should also be easier to gear since i wont have to worry about spell penetration (which i cant get high enough anyway).

Played around in DDO builder for a while...ended up with 41 points tainted scholar, 39 points soul eater, soul eater T5 but level 20 core in TS.

Feats : Maximize, empower, quicken, enlarge, spell focus evocation, greater spell focus, force of personality (do not have wizard past lives or completionist).

With EDs, i ran into the big problem of how to synergize spellpower. It seems like the most popular damage choice involves going draconic mantle + epic strike + t5 and using ruin/greater ruin.

But how are you supposed to gear for all these different spellpower?

Force : Blast, evards and ruin/greater ruin
Acid : Pact damage and draconic epic strike
Radiance : Pact damage (if using the stance) and SLAs

The level 30 legendary feat (scion of X) mainly buffs one of those 3, so its going to result in a synergy issue anyway.

How does the draconic epic strike work anyway, is there a DC? Or is it just raw damage?

Gear Set follows (Do note I've got raid gear where it is most appropriate for the build):

• Goggles: Brightgaze. 14+ cha, Quality potency, +2 quality DCs, and Lantern Proc.(slotted with Insightful Cha and Festive Cha to be my full Cha item suite. Also have my Essence of Dethek Runestone in here for temp HP/SP proc.)
    Armor: Legendary Red Dragon Armor. Proc is still decent on any warlock, even if you don't strip fire immunity. Armor also covers fire SP and crit.
    Helmet: Crown of Snow. Freeze proc and DCs. Winter set.
    Bracers: Legendary Green Dragon Bracers. Decent stats, exists mostly to hit 3pc Autumn.
    Necklace: Celestial Insignia. Temp HP proc and heal amp. Like the bracers mostly for 3pc Autumn.
    Trinket: Legendary Gem of Many Facets Crafted insightful radiance on this and electric absorb so I can be lazy and not hotswap for raids. Does not actually do anything for sets on this build/life. It does however have the Divine Blessing set on it; if I ever wanted to gear swap around my rings. Swap in the matching ring to cover your Radiance SP/Light Crit needs.
    Cloak: Countenance. Radiance lore and spell pen.
    Belt: Direbear Belt. PRR and MRR. Winter set. (Slotted with Saph of Defense)
    Gloves: Gloryborne Gloves Sacred DCs and Positive SP + Light SP.
    Boots: Legendary Deepsnow Boots Con item and Winter Set.
    Ring: Clouded Dreams Exceptional SP and lore. Slotted Pomura's Augment for the 5% insightful crit as well.
    Ring: Bound Elemental Ring of Earth. Acid stats and more importantly the Alchemical Earth Attunement Proc. This is the acid caster's magma.
    Weapon: BLIGHTSTAFF This bad boy has everything this build/playstyle needs. ACID, NEGATIVE, LIGHT/EVIL, and POISON all rolled into one delicious raid statted package. This bad boy gives you 22% lore and +148 spellpower to everything that matters besides Force for Tentacles and Arcane Tempest. It also comes with another acid DOT proc that stacks with the ring.

Also I don't know who explained warlocks to you but they're legit a bit downs.

Your pact damage is going to forever be the type that matches your pact. GoO is always acid, nothing changes that. Blast shape modifies from the enhancement trees affect the BASE BLAST damage type. Thus when you take Utterdark Blast you stop doing force damage and instead do evil damage. This is why most warlocks forgo force entirely and load up on Light SP/crits.

As such; I suggest you take the epic feats for Acid and Light. Your legendary feat take Scion of Celestia; your main damage when it's not being resisted (aka your pact damage) is going to be evil. Few things resist evil/alignment. Celestia boosts the Evil Damage and gives you 150HP on top of it.

Note that I'm wearing medium armor because I invested in Enlightened Spirit. Your mileage will vary trying to adapt a pure blasterlock from my gear set. As I am totally fine with trading off some front loaded damage for the survivability in ES; you know so I'm not a soulstone or liability in quests unlike most blaster warlock players.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #23 - Apr 23rd, 2022 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
I've tried every strike while playing this life, resetting at various points, and even swapping from fire based (yes, I'm an acid tiefling. I know no bounds). I hated Draconic across the board as someone playing in ES as their main loadout. I tried all of the shape options for the Dragon Breath strike and hated it.

Ultimately Acidlock running primal's strike has been the most fun for my tastes. But I also have the pastlives and gear to support that kind of madness.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #24 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
For a non-raid heavy version of my setup.

• I'd swap out trinket for Legendary Shard of Vollun from sands. This'll give you the same Insightful Light I had, plus insightful Devotion.
  • Swap RDA for either the Cladding of Dead Leaves (medium) or Leaf Mail (light) for the casting stats, this also replaces the need for Clouded Dreams.
  • With Clouded Dreams now not needed and a raid item, swap it for Legendary Sacred Band. This covers Light/Alignment SP and crits. Freeing your cloak for whatever you want to slot.
  • You can slot Ring of Winter's Chill as your replacement for the Elemental Ring. Giving you force SP and crit.
  • Really Blightstaff is kind of important, assuming you lack VOD runes however. I'd swap this out for Creeping Dust Conduit if I was in a bind. Or whatever you wanted to put here for Acid SP/lore.
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2022 at 3:50pm by Edrein »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint