Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How Do You Like Your New Servers? (Read 6416 times)
OG_Gamer
Korthos Resident

SSG, is the biggest joke
in gaming.

Re: How Do You Like Your New Servers?
Reply #25 - Feb 26th, 2023 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
I had been on Cannith Server since 2010, I came back after a 2 year break from the game in December 2022.  I found Cannith pretty much dead, so I farmed the points to transfer my main to Argo in January 2023, and I have had no issues myself.

IP Logged

Spandex
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 12:54am
Print Post  
slothinator wrote on Feb 18th, 2023 at 3:10am:
I've played my entire 14 years on Sarlona. I'm obviously biased, but am also surprised more people chose Orien.

Yes there is a large population of Chinese and Brazilian players, but the language barrier is no issue. They know the quests, and you'd better be able to keep up. They're great to run with.

There are several large guilds that openly pug and run set raid nights (Mondays and Saturdays being the most common for raids). The end game r10 scene is solid; I see the same players on a regular basis and the quests complete without much issue.

tl;dr - Sarlona is a good server to play on

Sarlona is packed full of gimps, read them crying on the main forums. Fucken pussies, “Oh fuck I can’t play an alt, I'm a fucken retard. I need my 15 reapers points on my main spread across my 50 first life alts cause I can only play 30mins every month. What about this comment, "Why does r1 get more xp then elite, I cant do r1".  Wink So now you have Sev the pedo wanting to change reaper points so these useless cunts can participate. Fuck em!!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2023 at 12:57am by Spandex »  

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 2:48am
Print Post  
Spandex wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 12:54am:
Sev the pedo

I was a big subscriber to Rubbins' version of Sev the crack dealer, but this is good!

IP Logged

Everling
Waterworks Kobold

Living but dead.

Reply #28 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:10am
Print Post  

I thought Orien over Sarlona was because Orien had better spec. But that might just be a rumor not founded on truth.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #29 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
This weekend has the best TR grouping I've seen in years on Orien.

Tons of groups and LFM actually fill.

If you're still on a dying server when the moves are turned back on move, you'll hate the game less.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #30 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
I am pleased so far. Lag is manageable. New people are great, nuts and/or idiots. Nothing new but lots of it.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Feb 18th, 2023 at 3:07am:
The irony of your post being obnoxious is itself obnoxious. I can see how instead of turtles all the way down it is broken hubris all the way down.

You'd be better off with a delusion of grandeur like every other 2-bit smooth brained knife-eared trani kike still left on Ghallanda.

All hail Orien. And Hitler, just because he made the jews stronger by removing the weak ones.

And everything I said is very easily corroborated by the public population trackers, but you want to spout off like the fucking disease you are instead.

Somebody knows more than you. Deal with it, you cunt.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #32 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 1:17pm:
This weekend has the best

If you're still on a dying server when the moves are turned back on move, you'll hate the game less.

I like how the base level of Stockholm is accepted to the point that “hating less” is now the goal.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint