Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Humblefriar- A DDO Developer Passed Away- 😢 (Read 11325 times)
Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Humblefriar- A DDO Developer Passed Away- 😢
Apr 25th, 2023 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
When I originally Started Playing DDO as a Teenager, I had the pleasure to run with this Gentleman, He was a Beautiful Soul, at the Time I lost my Grandfather to Pancreatic Cancer where he died on the Operating Table, I was a Young Buck who was on my first Life out of 174, This was about 13 years ago or so. He took me solo through some adventure packs I never got to play and Talked to me about everything that happened. He had a listening ear to someone that was a nobody to Him, He listened and played with me for Hours, Getting me to laugh at dumb jokes while carrying my Baby toon, in a way he saved my life by just being there as someone without Judgement and pure understanding of a Grieving Child, He found me my original Guild on what was my main server which lead to two-three years of Static Groups with people who became a second family to me. As we grew up over the years, the group started Family’s and went on to make their own families and Businesses to the point we had our individual lives and quit playing DDO, I play on my main Account that my Grandfather made for me back in 2010 on my grandfather’s characters, It’s bitter Sweet but he taught me what it was like to enjoy DDO to its fullest and continued to pop in every once in awhile to say hi on his player Account. I WANT TO KEEP HIM REMEMBERED FOR WHAT HE DID FOR THE COMMUNITY, I WANT HIS MAIN Characters Immortalized in this Game as a Reminder of what he did for the community even if it’s just a Hall of Hero’s Statue with a Plaque. He needs to be remembered and I hope somewhere his Wife and Kids See this so I can Say, Thank You, Thank You for being there to save a young Child from Grief, Thank you for everything you did for the Communities and I will always Remember The Humblefriar and I hope you are in a good place and that your Wife and Children are always Watched over by you. DDO feels a bit Darker to me now. I just wanted to share this story with the community, I will not engage with people who spout hate on this Gentleman because if it happens the Gods you believe in and Karma will be there to HUMBLE you. RIP HumbleFriar.

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

BhulSchitt
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Humblefriar- A DDO Developer Passed Away- 😢
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 10:06am
Print Post  
A legend, and a great story. Humble did good work, and will be missed.

Thanks for sharing and its cool that some people who play this game have souls and actually care about other people.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #2 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 11:06am
Print Post  
BhulSchitt wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 10:06am:
A legend, and a great story. Humble did good work, and will be missed.

Thanks for sharing and its cool that some people who play this game have souls and actually care about other people.

I appreciate the Kind words for Humblefriar, He wa one of the most soulful people I ever met. I went through homelessness the last year and I am usually unerringly Kind to anyone I play and Work With, I just don’t tolerate shit from people any more, I was made out to be some kind of ass on the Vault in the past due to a Box Post I made about selling, Little does anyone Know I never made one sale to anyone but they played it out in epic sock puppetry like I Did, I ended up selling the account that I sold back in February to Save my Vehicle from Repo and since then had some people who think people don’t have Multiple Accounts on the Game, I “Retired” from the vault and game with that sale because I was living out of my Vehicle at the time, I just got given a 12 Year old Potato Laptop that Played Two Games after working my ass into my Apartment , DDO and OSRS, I can’t even play videos off YouTube or Netflix on it because it so bad. When I got back online I saw that Humblefriar passed away and what he did for me at the Time Made me cry with Remembering what he did for me as a Child and what Gift he gave me. He saved my life and I’m glad someone read this story of Him on the Vault. I hope you are Blessed for your Kindness Bull, it’s rare and far in between on this Vault. 😁

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 11:17am
Print Post  

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
This thread and the ones on the DDO boards reek of the kind of sympathy attention wanker that has been to be trying to fetishize Veterans for years, can't remember his name.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #5 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
boxes wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 5:02pm:
This thread and the ones on the DDO boards reek of the kind of sympathy attention wanker that has been to be trying to fetishize Veterans for years, can't remember his name.

LeslieWest_GuitarFelcher

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #6 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 11:06am:
I appreciate the Kind words for Humblefriar,

Fuck you.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 5:39pm:
LeslieWest_GuitarFelcher

That's the one. Kelltore and his endless fakery remind me of felcher for sure.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #8 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
You are all so pathetically sad it’s not even funny. The Fact you think my views on the man are fake is so pathological screwed that no one can help you all at this point. I weep for someone who was kind to me, I’m not fake and never have been, I’m not the people who pretend to be me and I’m not what you made me out to be. So many of you are just pissed because I refused and still do to back down on your shit posts. I don’t give a fuck about any of you nor do I have the time or obligation to entertain you. You all do that enough as is, Everything You hate me for is because I’m actually a better person than all of you and half you fucks are sad pathetic losers who generally think that it’s ok to tear people down, So NO, I’m not these fucking twats you hate so much but the good Puppet show that made you think that anything lately was me sure does speak of your own intelligence. And if you think I’m so fake as fuck why even reply. KILLTARD was KELLT0RE and made posts pretending to be me because he was pissed I didn’t sell the account to him. My responses when I was selling is in regard to you fucks talking on my post when half of you didn’t even attempt to pm for a sale. SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MAD ABOUT? Seriously I want to fucking Now what has everyone in such a bind they feel a need to do stupid shit like this on a memorial post to someone that helped me in my past? I’m not even going to talk about Fable-OWL who I responded to about the shit he said about your grandkid Gunga, I’m neither of these people, I also have never done a god damm thing to anyone here that warrants such hate and self loathing. Y’all are pathetic.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #9 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 6:14pm:
Fuck you.

Nah FUCK you, You legitimate piece of shit,  no matter what the fuck you said to me, I still came back online and Ripped someone apart for the comment about your grand kids, but the genetic stupidly here is unreal. You have been played a fool by others of the vault, It’s fucking easy don’t reply if you don’t like me but little do you know I was raiding with you a few nights ago and you were in my raid Group and we had a blast with 11 other people,You were on Orien on Gunga, you actually know me which is Hilarious.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #10 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
boxes wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 6:18pm:
That's the one. Kelltore and his endless fakery remind me of felcher for sure.

My Character Names in Game is none of those. But keep trying I legitimately do not care. I gave you my Facebook info, Y’all Supposedly looked me up, you have pictures of each of these people that you say is me but in reality, you have my name and my pictures Yet Somehow y’all still think I’m this Kast fucker, This Felcher fucker, I’m telling you, you have no idea about me, the sad part is half of you put on Airs on this vault yet we were most likely doing raids together on Orien Recently and laughing and Joking together I know I played and was in a discord with Gunga recently myself because he was on GUNGA,  you just are all unaware of my Character names and still try to put out that I’m some type of monster, that is not my fault for you guys playing a guessing game on a pissing contest on the vault.
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2023 at 7:25pm by Kelltore »  

IP Logged

Shunned
DQ Assaulter

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #11 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
you just know these evil lazy shitheads will blame the dead guy for every fuck up

Boss:  Why doesn't 32 bit work?
SSG:  Humblefriar said he fixed it!

And on and on...

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #12 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
Wrong dev died.

IP Logged

Jug
Korthos Resident

Reply #13 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 12th, 2023 at 9:42pm:
Retiring me from the Vault and the game itself

Really? Supposedly he tells us retired from the game and the vault... Yet posts constantly here and: 

Kelltore wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 6:46pm:
little do you know I was raiding with you a few nights ago and you were in my raid Group

Kelltore wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 6:47pm:
we were most likely doing raids together on Orien Recently

Huh, how weird for someone who is 'retired'.

And let us not forget this dummy claimed he retired because he sold his account, after he claimed to be buying an account the year before, and selling the account 6 months before that, and of course that he was locked out of his account before that, and claiming to be selling boxes that were not duped during the whole farce.

Hey Kelltore, you're dumb, you're forgetful, you're thirsty, you're spamming, and worst of all you're boring.

Go away.
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2023 at 12:38am by Jug »  

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 3:53am
Print Post  
Shunned wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 8:17pm:
you just know these evil lazy shitheads will blame the dead guy for every fuck up

Boss:  Why doesn't 32 bit work?
SSG:  Humblefriar said he fixed it!

And on and on..

Ahole. A human with a family and friends died. And all of the sudden you go fuck YOURSELF.

I guess calling me a sock is the reply

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #15 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 9:43am
Print Post  
Jug wrote on Apr 27th, 2023 at 12:37am:
Really? Supposedly he tells us retired from the game and the vault... Yet posts constantly here and: 

Huh, how weird for someone who is 'retired'.

And let us not forget this dummy claimed he retired because he sold his account, after he claimed to be buying an account the year before, and selling the account 6 months before that, and of course that he was locked out of his account before that, and claiming to be selling boxes that were not duped during the whole farce.

Hey Kelltore, you're dumb, you're forgetful, you're thirsty, you're spamming, and worst of all you're boring.

Go away.

No I’m not going to go away because some pissant tells me too. If anyone is thirsty and dumb it’s you for consistently causing issues for me because I wouldn’t sell you an account for you to gear strip. It’s simple. If you don’t like me, STOP REPLYING IT IS SO SIMPLE A WINDOW LICKER CAN DO IT, Yet Somehow I’m the thirsty one when you originally started this shit because I wouldn’t sell you a account you were going to strip. FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, THIS IS NOT EVEN YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT WITH YOUR POST COUNT, EVERYONE HAS MULTIPLE DDO ACCOUNTS, I HAD 3 BEFORE I SOLD ONE NOW I HAVE TWO, Just fucking disappear and stop replying to my shit because you are salty as fuck. The poll Results are coming in consistently with people saying they Wanted to Plough your mother with the top result so far and you are still to pussy to even Vote on it, you hide behind a keyboard and a screen name that’s not your Main even, It wouldn’t surprise me if you are KILTARD, Fable-Owl, and that fake as Grand, Go take your Psych Meds and chill out in the Corner, I will no longer engage this idiocy from you. You have something to say to me, you can Private Message me, I might Respond but I have no personal Idea why the fuck you target me so much except for maybe that I remind you of somebody that beat you or fucked you over in life, Not everything is about you.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #16 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 9:45am
Print Post  
platfarmchink wrote on Apr 27th, 2023 at 3:53am:
Ahole. A human with a family and friends died. And all of the sudden you go fuck YOURSELF.

I guess calling me a sock is the reply

Yea there’s no empathy here for anyone, I make a post about my story with the man who passed and people’s reactions is to degrade him or me for past posts. This is probably the most infuriating part of this game. Don’t expect kindness here but I always return kindness that is genuine.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #17 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 11:35am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 11:32pm:
Wrong dev died.

Toppie.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #18 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 11:46am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 11:32pm:
Wrong dev died.

I am curious what would happen if the famine reaper came for the right one.

Or Jerry. Now that would be interesting.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #19 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Apr 26th, 2023 at 6:46pm:
Nah FUCK you, You legitimate piece of shit,  no matter what the fuck you said to me, I still came back online and Ripped someone apart for the comment about your grand kids, but the genetic stupidly here is unreal. You have been played a fool by others of the vault, It’s fucking easy don’t reply if you don’t like me but little do you know I was raiding with you a few nights ago and you were in my raid Group and we had a blast with 11 other people,You were on Orien on Gunga, you actually know me which is Hilarious.

Nah, Fuck you and wrong. I'm on Khyber, bitch.

If you know the smart kids on the vault, you'll find that they're smart. You live with the garbage, though.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #20 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 27th, 2023 at 11:47am:

If you know the smart kids on the vault, you'll find that they're smart. You live with the garbage, though.

😂🤣 You are a Khyber bottom bitch got it, Must have been another completionist with a Melee Tank named Gunga with the same fucking Tank Build you Shared on the Builds Post, and most smart people don’t live with Garbage they Take it out so that makes you lazy and Stupid Congrats. 🍾

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #21 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Apr 27th, 2023 at 12:04pm:
😂🤣 You are a Khyber bottom bitch got it, Must have been another completionist with a Melee Tank named Gunga with the same fucking Tank Build you Shared on the Builds Post, and most smart people don’t live with Garbage they Take it out so that makes you lazy and Stupid Congrats. 🍾

Notice that you live with the garbage, ergo you're an idiot. Learn to read, cockswallower.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #22 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 27th, 2023 at 11:47am:

Here Gunga Let me help you here so that you can see the difference in our so called intelligence, The sentence you provided would make an English teacher weep and shows your lack of intelligence. Your sentence states “ If you know the smart kids on the vault, you will know they are smart, you live with the garbage though.”  What you specifically said is called a dependent clause sentence and is considered a run on statement, You  used The Smart Kids in a two part sentence and the Final states, you live with garbage doesn’t specify me but is directly talking talking about the smart kids of the vault with what you said. Here’s how it should have been said if you were referring to me in the sentence you provided, it should have been written as follows because as it states all I read was If you know the smart kids of the vault“ If you know the smart kids of the Vault,you would know they are smart? And You live with trash but didn’t specify anything about me with a verb, this is how it should have been written .” If you know the Smart Kids of the Vault, you would know we’re smart enough to call you out on your bullshit, You are Trash though.”  And this dumb ass thinks he is intelligent is beyond me 😂😂😂😂

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #23 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Well, you showed me - with balls on your chin, no less! Good for you. Stay gay, cupcake.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #24 - Apr 27th, 2023 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
People that are intelligent Gunga, Don’t Make Sentences like you do, I will say it shows your age or Lack of Education in New Jersey School Systems, either way people that fake and pretend Intelligent, do not act that way and most definitely do not make shit sentences like that to directly call out someone’s Intelligence.”

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint