Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) CaboomScams.com | Caboom & Nuke are Scammers! (Read 11366 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: CaboomScams.com | Caboom & Nuke are Scammers!
Reply #25 - May 21st, 2023 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on May 21st, 2023 at 4:52pm:
Being pathetic can be pretty cheap.

Well you know what they say about icelandics...

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #26 - May 21st, 2023 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on May 21st, 2023 at 4:24pm:
In Europe several ISP offer a few Gb of webpages with the triple play box... add a few Euros per year for the domain and you're set.  All in all, less than 10 Euros and if you do some research more or less free.

At some point you even had free DNS registration if you weren't picky for your DNS gTLD.
( for a long time I had a dyndns.org domain... for free, I kept it for a while when the free option disappeared, but they hiked their prices a lot so I just let it drop )

Well shit, I appreciate the information there Flav and Noam I had no idea 🤷‍♂️ so that’s good to know that there are still decently cheap hosting sites like that. I have learned today! Thanks!

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #27 - May 22nd, 2023 at 1:22am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on May 21st, 2023 at 7:09pm:
Well you know what they say about icelandics...

I guess Killtard fits this Category then! It’s kinda a Shame to be sipping that much Hateraid when no reason was given for it! 😂😂

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Killtard
Waterworks Kobold

I love killing tards!

Reply #28 - May 22nd, 2023 at 5:47am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on May 21st, 2023 at 7:49pm:
Well here I am licking your asses hoping you will like me for kissing your puckers and eating your shit, I wanna wanna wanna be your little butt muncher and be accepted, Thanks!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #29 - May 22nd, 2023 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on May 22nd, 2023 at 1:22am:
I guess Killtard fits this Category then! It’s kinda a Shame to be sipping that much Hateraid when no reason was given for it! 😂😂

kiltard is just another banana fag sock out to sow chaos. You can ignore him, he's literally too retarded to even interact with.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #30 - May 22nd, 2023 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on May 21st, 2023 at 7:49pm:
Well shit, I appreciate the information there Flav and Noam I had no idea 🤷‍♂️ so that’s good to know that there are still decently cheap hosting sites like that. I have learned today! Thanks!

I'm nice today.
It's not the cheapest option :

https://www.ionos.com/hosting/web-hosting#plans

$12 for a year the plus plan in the middle. Since it's a throwable thingie lots of unlimited things DNS domain included for the year it will be used. 

And that's just one of the easiest hosting service to find around hare... It's not the cheapest.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #31 - May 22nd, 2023 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on May 22nd, 2023 at 10:48am:
kiltard is just another banana fag sock out to sow chaos. You can ignore him, he's literally too retarded to even interact with.

O I am lol I work too much to give a shit about him. Like you said not even worth engaging 😂

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #32 - May 22nd, 2023 at 11:23pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on May 22nd, 2023 at 2:44pm:
I'm nice today.
It's not the cheapest option :

https://www.ionos.com/hosting/web-hosting#plans

$12 for a year the plus plan in the middle. Since it's a throwable thingie lots of unlimited things DNS domain included for the year it will be used. 

And that's just one of the easiest hosting service to find around hare... It's not the cheapest.

See that is good info! I appreciate it learning something new is priceless so I got to look at more stuff like that now because I got interested. Thanks for the info I’ll probably use something like that to start a business!

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #33 - May 23rd, 2023 at 5:13am
Print Post  
How can the seller get scammed out of an account anyway? I know that a buyer can get screwed over ten times but a seller?!

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #34 - May 23rd, 2023 at 5:15am
Print Post  
Wait, I don't want to know come to think of it.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #35 - May 23rd, 2023 at 8:49am
Print Post  
not following this meme but i wonder what kind of analytics his website generates and if there is any correlation between that data and data freely obtainable from the vault such as activity times and the hit on his website from 12.34.56.78 that occurred 2 minutes before i posted my thorough review of his website here anyway just passing by

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #36 - May 23rd, 2023 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Even by your standards, that was a terrible post, Eighnuss.

IP Logged

Everling
Waterworks Kobold

Living but dead.

Reply #37 - May 23rd, 2023 at 12:10pm
Print Post  

At least I feel better about my web design skills now.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #38 - May 23rd, 2023 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on May 23rd, 2023 at 10:56am:
Even by your standards, that was a terrible post, Eighnuss.

arent u suposed to be some computer nerd u of all people should be whining about cyber security this could be some salty vaultie from the past tryin to run code or collect data on you theres been some absolute retards here over the years who could be capable of some long term revenge arc and this shit glows

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #39 - May 23rd, 2023 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
I stand corrected. I've been ignoring you for so long I forgot all your posts are just on long series of vaguely connected words without punctuation.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #40 - May 24th, 2023 at 8:22am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on May 23rd, 2023 at 5:19pm:
I stand corrected. I've been ignoring you for so long I forgot all your posts are just on long series of vaguely connected words without punctuation.

all your posts are a long series of standing corrected as a direct result of ignoring me

« Last Edit: May 24th, 2023 at 8:38am by eighnuss »  

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #41 - May 24th, 2023 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
I've been ignoring

Bitch please... your OCDass hasn't been capable of ignoring anything since 2020, always reading every fucking post desperately looking for some glimmer of acceptance that never appears, then scribbling down your little lists of who was mean to you LMAO!

eighnuss wrote on May 24th, 2023 at 8:22am:
all your posts are a long series of standing corrected as a direct result of ignoring me

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpnbpV_W4AEeoA1.jpg

QFT

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - May 24th, 2023 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on May 24th, 2023 at 8:22am:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpnbpV_W4AEeoA1.jpg

Did you draw that with Ms Paint?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #43 - May 24th, 2023 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on May 24th, 2023 at 5:40pm:
Did you draw that with Ms Paint?

Come on, you think eighnuss is that creative?

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #44 - May 24th, 2023 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on May 24th, 2023 at 7:28pm:
Come on, you think eighnuss is that creative?

Hmm let's see, the guy who wants to claim he ignores Eighnuss's posts can't help himself and ends up commenting on Eighnuss's posts...  Real smoooooooooth dumbfuck LMAO!
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2023 at 11:11pm by Dragonborn »  

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #45 - May 25th, 2023 at 10:29am
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on May 24th, 2023 at 11:09pm:
Hmm let's see, the guy who wants to claim he ignores Eighnuss's posts can't help himself and ends up commenting on Eighnuss's posts...  Real smoooooooooth dumbfuck LMAO!

Bark.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #46 - May 25th, 2023 at 10:32am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on May 25th, 2023 at 10:29am:
Bark.

Its entertaining watching a known sock and scammer try to talk shit in a thread about someone getting scammed.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #47 - May 25th, 2023 at 10:35am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on May 25th, 2023 at 10:32am:
Its entertaining watching a known sock and scammer try to talk shit in a thread about someone getting scammed.

One that takes on our personalities and then falls into her own traps. She's not smart, but she is resilient.
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2023 at 10:35am by Gunga »  

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #48 - May 25th, 2023 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on May 25th, 2023 at 10:35am:
One that takes on our personalities and then falls into her own traps. She's not smart, but she is resilient.

It is endlessly entertaining. Does the extra retarded sock PM you constantly like a thirsty bitch?

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #49 - May 25th, 2023 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
I've been ignoring

Hows that 'ignoring' going for ya?

noamineo wrote on May 25th, 2023 at 10:32am:

Trying to respond obliquely is still responding Normoreo, and you aren't ignoring anyone if you're responding LOL!

As to scamming did you forget what happened the last time you tried that angle, little fella?:

Bwahahahahaaaaa!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2023 at 2:19pm by Dragonborn »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint