Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) A Little Update on Our Duper (Read 17814 times)
Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Re: A Little Update on Our Duper
Reply #50 - Oct 15th, 2023 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Interesting self portrait.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Oct 15th, 2023 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Oct 15th, 2023 at 12:33pm:
You would know a lot about that.

Most folks here would. Tongue

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #52 - Oct 17th, 2023 at 12:48pm
Print Post  

At least someone made money from this site. My current standing is something like -$1200 Grin

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #53 - Oct 17th, 2023 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Oct 17th, 2023 at 12:48pm:
At least someone made money from this site. My current standing is something like -$1200 Grin

Amatorized over 17 years that's like 5 bucks a month. I bet you spend more than that on gun oil.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

The Real Grand
Korthos Resident

Mmmm! So good!

Reply #54 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 9:59am
Print Post  
There’s been much debate for years now if dung eater is Jewish or not.

I have to stress here that it’s not because he fits so many negative Jewish stereotypes.  I would never say; “hey, look at that guy.  He’s dishonest, deceiving, manipulative, cheats at business, full of pride, and money hungry - he must be a Jew.”  I can think of one prominent white guy right off the top of my head who fits that bill as well.

Joking aside, it’s because he’s very sensitive about the subject.  Horse in the race level of sensitivity.  I lean left and have a strong distaste for racists, but old dung eater seems to only be sensitive about a few select groups.  Almost like the right wingers who become “libertarians” because of their previously mentioned, very personal and specific horses in the race.  The outrage seems to be limited and very selective.

So I certainly hope the biggest liar with obvious mommy issues who also talks way too much, is self-centered, greedy, money grubbing, a big fat cheater, dishonest at business and seems to be lacking a healthy interest in the opposite sex isn’t Jewish.  Because if he is Jewish, I can’t think of anyone who’s done more to inforce the negative stereotypes of their people outside of Chaim Witz.

The only stereotype he isn’t guilty of is being smart.  Dung eater is by far one of the biggest idiots I’ve met in my entire life.

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 10:06am
Print Post  
Wrong thread, broski.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint