Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The bastard sword question. (Read 14576 times)
rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

The bastard sword question.
Oct 14th, 2010 at 5:14am
Print Post  
simple one really. what is the prob with the on going hate on bastard swords? If you take all the feats for THF, you IMHO can do more  by being able to use a great sword, blah, blah,blah  or even blah.

or you can take a shield and use a bastard sword.

i like my light & darkness shield (up graded) and a bastard sword. I just don't understand  why that TWF kophesh has to be the end all or be all.

yes i know about the thing called DPS, but as i have all the THF feats i also have greatswords that i like to play  with.

i just don't want to be the same as the other 600 builds that need kopesh and only kopesh to matter.... 
just seem sometimes like your are putting you self in a spot like that.....

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Re: The bastard sword question.
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

scraap
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 9:18am
Print Post  
I don't particularly have a problem with bastard sword hate. I kinda like hating bastard swords.

Ok, serious response: to exceed kopesh damage, you're deliberately putting yourself more in harms way by agroing anything from 2-3 times more mobs as the kopesh guy. Doesn't sit well with folks that ignore damage mitigation, or look at the best defense as being your enemy laying bleeding on the ground. Least I'm guessing where that's coming from, but then, I've only the one toon specced for those, and that ones a sustained AOE/high AC experiment anyways.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #3 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Quote:
I don't particularly have a problem with bastard sword hate. I kinda like hating bastard swords.

Ok, serious response: to exceed kopesh damage, you're deliberately putting yourself more in harms way by agroing anything from 2-3 times more mobs as the kopesh guy. Doesn't sit well with folks that ignore damage mitigation, or look at the best defense as being your enemy laying bleeding on the ground. Least I'm guessing where that's coming from, but then, I've only the one toon specced for those, and that ones a sustained AOE/high AC experiment anyways.

i would never be tard enough to do that, i was in a drunken rant early this morning and needed to vent.
guess my vag got hurt last night by somebody craping on my TR pally for using a GS bastard sword.

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Halfling Pali-Rogues FTW!

Reply #4 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 10:12am
Print Post  

I use a Rad II GS bastard sword on my Pali-Rogue along with the Light and Darkness shield as well.

Now that bastard swords get glancing blows, I find it to be quite a decent weapon and I certainly like using it a lot more then a kopesh.

Kit

"Shiny stuff comes and goes; XP is forever."

2008-10-15: Full frontal Nerdity

IP Logged

Inkblack
Puppy Farmer
Vault WDA

_,|,,

Reply #5 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 11:30am
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 at 9:50am:
a GS bastard sword

that would be the second GS bastard sword I've ever heard about.  the first is used by a wizard as a joke.

IP Logged

Mister_Peace
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 2:35pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #7 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Repair...  hmmm...  definitely an expert.
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2010 at 4:25pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #8 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
kitsune_ko wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 at 10:12am:
I use a Rad II GS bastard sword on my Pali-Rogue along with the Light and Darkness shield as well.

Now that bastard swords get glancing blows, I find it to be quite a decent weapon and I certainly like using it a lot more then a kopesh.

Kit

Wooosh! i missed something, Bastard Swords get glancing blows now? Though i havent been playing my Fighter very much to notice.

All i know is that Bastards have bigger swords and that is what counts isnt it Cheesy

"I'll provide the perspective"

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #9 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Update 5 or 6 they gave bastard swords and dwarven axes glancing blows but only if weilded with S&B if I remember correctly.

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #10 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
woody wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 at 6:14pm:
Update 5 or 6 they gave bastard swords and dwarven axes glancing blows but only if weilded with S&B if I remember correctly.

Ah then it is mostly useless but nice to know.

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #11 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
Antir wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 at 6:19pm:
Ah then it is mostly useless but nice to know.

If they made it so that B-sword and D-axe glancing blows occured while TWF I am sure that would put them on par or above Khops. But like you said usless with s&b and I forgot what feats if any raised the chance of the blows like THF.
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2010 at 6:36pm by woody »  

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #12 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
Okay, I'm writing a response to that thread and I know I got something wrong.  I just can't find my mistake.  I'm coming out with 999 damage in 20 swings with a MinII Bastard Sword and 1000.5 damage in 20 swings with a MinII Khopesh.  That can't be right.

Generic melee person with 40 Strength, +10 damage from other sources (favored enemy or whatever), Seeker +6 and a Min II Bastard Sword or a Min II Khopesh

A Melee combatant with 40 Strength with an additional +10 damage from other various sources weilding a +5 Holy/Acid Burst/Acid Blast Keen Slicing Bastard Sword (i.e. a Mineral II Bastard Sword) with a +6 Seeker item

1 in 20 attacks miss on average
15 in 20 attacks on average do 2d8 base + 15 Str + 10 other + 2d6 Holy + 1d6 Acid +1d4 Slicing damage for an average of 47 damage
3 in 20 attacks on average do 2d8 base + 15 Str + 10 other + 2d6 Holy + 1d6 Acid +1d4 Slicing + 1d10 Acid Burst + 1d10 Acid Blast +12 Seeker damage for an average of 70 damage
1 in 20 attacks (Acid Blast does bonus on a confirmed roll of 20) on average do 2d8 base + 15 Str + 10 other + 2d6 Holy + 1d6 Acid +1d4 Slicing + 1d10 Acid Burst + 1d10 Acid Blast +4d6 extra Acid Blast +12 Seeker damage for an average of 84 damage

Over the course of 20 attcks, you'll average 999 Damage

A Melee combatant with 40 Strength with an additional +10 damage from other various sources weilding a +5 Holy/Acid Burst/Acid Blast Keen Slicing Khopesh (i.e. a Mineral II Khopesh) with a +6 Seeker item

15 in 20 attacks on average do 1d10 base + 15 Str + 10 other + 2d6 Holy + 1d6 Acid +1d4 Slicing damage for an average of 43.5 damage
3 in 20 attacks on average do 1d10 base + 15 Str + 10 other + 2d6 Holy + 1d6 Acid +1d4 Slicing + 2d10 Acid Burst + 2d10 Acid Blast +18 Seeker damage for an average of 83.5 damage
1 in 20 attacks (Acid Blast does bonus on a confirmed roll of 20) on average do 1d10 base + 15 Str + 10 other + 2d6 Holy + 1d6 Acid +1d4 Slicing + 2d10 Acid Burst + 2d10 Acid Blast +4d6 extra Acid Blast +18 Seeker damage for an average of 97.5 damage

Over the course of 20 attacks , you will average 1000.5 damage.

fnord

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #13 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 10:25pm
Print Post  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #14 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 at 9:07pm:
Okay, I'm writing a response to that thread and I know I got something wrong.  I just can't find my mistake.  I'm coming out with 999 damage in 20 swings with a MinII Bastard Sword and 1000.5 damage in 20 swings with a MinII Khopesh.  That can't be right.

Generic melee person with 40 Strength, +10 damage from other sources (favored enemy or whatever), Seeker +6 and a Min II Bastard Sword or a Min II Khopesh

A Melee combatant with 40 Strength with an additional +10 damage from other various sources weilding a +5 Holy/Acid Burst/Acid Blast Keen Slicing Bastard Sword (i.e. a Mineral II Bastard Sword) with a +6 Seeker item

15 in 20 attacks on average do 2d8 base + 15 Str + 10 other + 2d6 Holy + 1d6 Acid +1d4 Slicing damage for an average of 47 damage
3 in 20 attacks on average do 2d8 base + 15 Str + 10 other + 2d6 Holy + 1d6 Acid +1d4 Slicing + 1d10 Acid Burst + 1d10 Acid Blast +12 Seeker damage for an average of 70 damage
1 in 20 attacks (Acid Blast does bonus on a confirmed roll of 20) on average do 2d8 base + 15 Str + 10 other + 2d6 Holy + 1d6 Acid +1d4 Slicing + 1d10 Acid Burst + 1d10 Acid Blast +4d6 extra Acid Blast +12 Seeker damage for an average of 84 damage

Over the course of 20 attcks, you'll average 999 Damage

A Melee combatant with 40 Strength with an additional +10 damage from other various sources weilding a +5 Holy/Acid Burst/Acid Blast Keen Slicing Khopesh (i.e. a Mineral II Khopesh) with a +6 Seeker item

15 in 20 attacks on average do 1d10 base + 15 Str + 10 other + 2d6 Holy + 1d6 Acid +1d4 Slicing damage for an average of 43.5 damage
3 in 20 attacks on average do 1d10 base + 15 Str + 10 other + 2d6 Holy + 1d6 Acid +1d4 Slicing + 2d10 Acid Burst + 2d10 Acid Blast +18 Seeker damage for an average of 83.5 damage
1 in 20 attacks (Acid Blast does bonus on a confirmed roll of 20) on average do 1d10 base + 15 Str + 10 other + 2d6 Holy + 1d6 Acid +1d4 Slicing + 2d10 Acid Burst + 2d10 Acid Blast +4d6 extra Acid Blast +18 Seeker damage for an average of 97.5 damage

Over the course of 20 attacks , you will average 1000.5 damage.

You forgot to multiple the base + str + other damage by the crit multiplier.  Duh.   Tongue

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Angel Barchild
Stormreaver Piker

I'm that mean ginger kid.

Reply #15 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 12:01am
Print Post  
Bastard swords look cool. That is all, back to the neardrage and math proofs. Wink

IP Logged

Rasczak
Stormreaver Piker

Instant Human...Just Add
Coffee

Reply #16 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 1:46am
Print Post  
I thought a bastard sword was the illegitimate son of a hooker....now I know why everyone wants to keep handling them.

But, Bastard Sword is not a terrible item....except it costs a feat, and has a terrible crit modifier.....

To the OP
If you're fighting kobolds then go Bastard Sword...but then you might as well go dwarven axe (if you're willing to spend a feat) or long sword (which is free). Over extended periods of time though the bastard sword become more and more inefficient.

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Reply #17 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 2:37pm
Print Post  

In some cases having the "ultimate DPS" weapon is sometimes a bad thing. everyone wants to do massive damage, but when you are to the point where you are pulling boss aggro off the tank, thats when you suddenly find your uber DPS dual-wielding Min II kopesh rogue can become a puddle quite easily and quickly.

Using just my Rad II bastard sword, if I was not careful, in shroud runs I could and often accidently have pulled aggro off the tank and onto myself in the harry fights. Thats when Sword-and-board shines, if you need to, you can turtle up with your shield damage reduction/AC boost  until the real tank takes the aggro back. Or if your AC is high enough/good enough healers, you can just keep fighting.

And the greensteel bastard sword 2d8 base damage is nothing to look down upon. certainly better then the kopeshes 1d10. For clearing trash mobs, which is 95% of what you end up doing anyways, killing a mob with an average 4.2 swings kopesh versus a 4.5 bastard sword is not going to be a noticible difference for most players (yes these are made up statistics, but its just for example).

Again with my pali-rogue build, the bastard sword with its glancing blows is very handy. You can grab aggro off more squishy party members just by standing in the middle of a mob swarm and swinging a few times if you find you really need to.

With the rad II added to your glancing blows, it does not take long to have a horde of blind mobs running around, making life much easier for the rest of the party (love the -50% hit chance from the blind effect and auto-sneak attack damage).

I have to say that I prefer the bastard sword because it does very decent damage. Yes, with crits blablablabla kopeshes are somewhat better, but with the bastard sword I can fight without worrying too much about constantly grabbing aggro from the real tanks.

And they just look that much better

Kit

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #18 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
kitsune_ko wrote on Oct 15th, 2010 at 2:37pm:
And the greensteel bastard sword 2d8 base damage is nothing to look down upon. certainly better then the kopeshes 1d10. For clearing trash mobs, which is 95% of what you end up doing anyways, killing a mob with an average 4.2 swings kopesh versus a 4.5 bastard sword is not going to be a noticible difference for most players (yes these are made up statistics, but its just for example).

All the Bastard Sword defense posts come down to the argument of 'well the damage is real close to a khopesh' but that isn't the point.  They both cost a FEAT so why spend the feat on a BS so you can do LESS damage than if you use a khopesh.  There are really only 2 reasons...

1) I can load up on awesome Bastard Swords for a 1/3 of what it would cost for Khopesh's.
2) I like the look/flavor of Bastard Swords

Most will accept reason one as valid especially for new players on a feat rich character.  MinMaxers will punch themselves in the face over point 2.
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2010 at 2:55pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #19 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
Using just my Rad II bastard sword, if I was not careful, in shroud runs I could and often accidently have pulled aggro off the tank and onto myself in the harry fights. Thats when Sword-and-board shines, if you need to, you can turtle up with your shield damage reduction/AC boost  until the real tank takes the aggro back. Or if your AC is high enough/good enough healers, you can just keep fighting.

You actually have a tank for Shround pts 4 and 5?  I'm pretty sure Harry's aggro is semi-random.  If you are turtling in the Shroud, you're not helping anyone.

Quote:

Again with my pali-rogue build, the bastard sword with its glancing blows is very handy. You can grab aggro off more squishy party members just by standing in the middle of a mob swarm and swinging a few times if you find you really need to.

With the rad II added to your glancing blows, it does not take long to have a horde of blind mobs running around, making life much easier for the rest of the party (love the -50% hit chance from the blind effect and auto-sneak attack damage).

I have to say that I prefer the bastard sword because it does very decent damage. Yes, with crits blablablabla kopeshes are somewhat better, but with the bastard sword I can fight without worrying too much about constantly grabbing aggro from the real tanks.

Kit

Ug.

1.) Unless you are running a dex build with no SA, base damage is virtually irrelevant by end game.
2.) Crits are very important... not just blablabla
3.) Saying it's good because it does less damage is not a valid argument.  Would you use a club?
4.) Your avatar makes a lot of sense.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Antir
Shroud Slacker

Hi Welcome

Reply #20 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
In some cases having the "ultimate DPS" weapon is sometimes a bad thing. everyone wants to do massive damage, but when you are to the point where you are pulling boss aggro off the tank, thats when you suddenly find your uber DPS dual-wielding Min II kopesh rogue can become a puddle quite easily and quickly.

The problems with this scenario has nothing to do with Bastard Swords.

If you are pulling aggro with a non-dr-bypassing weapon with your gimped build then Bastard sword is not the issue again.

Lets see making up stats to make false claim about the number of swings blahblahblah and trying to argue base damage is important against trash is just fail.

Again if you are pulling aggro with S&B and a Pally premod-7 this has nothing to do with the Bastard sword you are in the wrong group.

The way you are describing your build makes me want to beat you to death with a noob-bat.

Somewhat better is an understatement there is about 70 damage difference between them for the crits, there is no way 4 points of extra base damage is going compensate for that kind DPS difference.

This is your only valid point.

Kit

Oo look a wall of text based on ignorance,
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2010 at 4:22pm by Antir »  

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Reply #21 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
I knew it would come to this, and I will make it simple and use small words for you Antir this time. My main point was this: for 95% of the time, it does not matter what the hell you use for a weapon, period. Boss fights are the only time DPS counts in any meaningful way. So your weapon choice is simply that, plain player preference.

GS Dwarven Axe? dead in 3 hits.
GS Kopesh? dead in 3 hits.
GS Bastard Sword? dead in 3 hits.
GS Long Sword? dead in 3 hits.

You see the point now Antir?

When the average mob dies in 3-4 hits, if your using a 1d10 16-20 crit weapon, or a 2d8 18-20 crit does not matter one bloody bit Antir. Its dead within 3 swings usually anyways.

So feel free to go fail yourself.

And I prefer "almost as good as" which I believe I mentioned several times, because I am a splash build, I do not want absolute maximum DPS as I find outdamaging tanks is bad for my continued health usually.

I really do not see the problem with the very solid damage provided by bastard swords. Simply because its not "the best" does not mean it not still viable as a weapon choice.

And please tell me Antir how the ability to inflict blind on multiple mobs with the bastard sword glancing blow is considered a bad thing? Or you of the "Kung Pow: Enter the Fist" Wimp Lo school of fighting Antir? Where you win because you always have the highest death count in any raid/dungeon you run?

Just curious.

Kit
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2010 at 7:37pm by kitsune_ko »  

IP Logged

Aranticus
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
kitsune_ko wrote on Oct 15th, 2010 at 7:34pm:
I knew it would come to this, and I will make it simple and use small words for you Antir this time. My main point was this: for 95% of the time, it does not matter what the hell you use for a weapon, period. Boss fights are the only time DPS counts in any meaningful way. So your weapon choice is simply that, plain player preference.

When the average mob dies in 3-4 hits, if your using a 1d10 16-20 crit weapon, or a 2d8 18-20 crit does not matter one bloody bit Antir. Its dead within 3 swings usually anyways.

And I prefer "almost as good as" which I believe I mentioned several times, because I am a splash build, I do not want absolute maximum DPS as I find outdamaging tanks is bad for my continued health usually.

there are other ways to do that, ie slowing down your attacks, do not use boost, do not use PA. it is easy to reduce your DPS but your max dps cannot be increased that easily

also, not one is interested in how many swings you take to kill a trog in shroud. endgamers are only interested in how much time you take to kill arraetrikos. when a quest/raid is dependant on boss killing, that is where DPS factors come in. look at the raids. when do healers use any resources cept at boss fights? (unless of coz the healer suck)

Quote:
I really do not see the problem with the very solid damage provided by bastard swords. Simply because its not "the best" does not mean it not still viable as a weapon choice.

by all comparison, when you spent that feat you are making a choice, khopesh or bastard

Quote:
And please tell me Antir how the ability to inflict blind on multiple mobs with the bastard sword glancing blow is considered a bad thing? Or you of the "Kung Pow: Enter the Fist" Wimp Lo school of fighting Antir? Where you win because you always have the highest death count in any raid/dungeon you run?

Just curious.

Kit

coz blinded mobs move randomly and that means you take a slower time to kill them? seriously kit, your understanding of the game isnt as profound as antir's

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #23 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
kitsune_ko wrote on Oct 15th, 2010 at 7:34pm:

Just curious.

Kit

I am calling bullshit.  You can kill the devils, epic mobs, and other miscellaneous trash at endgame in three hits?  I think it is time for you to start running raids, and being useful in them.

3 hits and 12 is a big difference young noob.  Tomorrow I will give you a class, it is called math.  I will start with teaching you how to count, then move on to addition and subtraction.  This should take about 7 weeks for you ti finally grasp.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Reply #24 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 12:07am
Print Post  

And again, this is why I simply love discussing things with little minds. They can see only the little things and never the larger point one tries to make.

I love people who insist that "that third so-called tree by the rock over there is actually a shrub, so see, your wrong" when I am telling them we are standing in a goddam forest.

Or in this case "It takes more then 3 hits, it takes average 10.567 so anything you say after this is invalid"

So yes, it may take more then 3 hits oh great sages of DDO, I did not make exact calculations for each mob with a hit-to-kill ratio to provide for your consideration and approval and for this you have my most sincere apologies.

Now that the nitpicking is done if we can get to the main point? regardess if it takes 3, 5, 9 or 15 hits to kill a mob, unless you are using a weapon with a 50% critical chance or base 5d10, it is ever only a difference of a maximum of maybe one, possibly two swings depending on the mob and their HP.

Epics obviously excluded as I was specifically talking trash mobs not red named, immune to everything epic minions. Epic runs are a completely different animal then any other quest/raid.

For those who live, eat and breathe nothing but their DPS stats this difference is probably noticible with trash mobs, but for most of us, it is not. Nor do we honestly care, 9 hits, 10, or 11, when it dies we go onto the next trash mob. That is why after Lv 16 not every char, every class, every build is using nothing but GS kopeshes.

And finally yes I realise that blinded mobs run randomly, but then I prefer cornering one blinded mob while the others run in circles waiting their turn then knowing where all the mobs are because they are stacked 3 deep around me bending me over gangbanging my ass.

But thats just my personal preference in the matter. By all means if you have a dedicated healer who likes doing nothing but feeding you HP non-stop while you do your "300" style I'll-take-you-all-on-at-once, are into being on the recieving end of some masochistic toon pain,  or just simply like occasionally being  made by several mobs their nancy-boy toon bitch, thats of course completely up to you.  Kiss

Different playing styles for different players I suppose.

Kit

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint