Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 2011 State of the Game (Read 8220 times)
Infraction
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: 2011 State of the Game
Reply #25 - Apr 22nd, 2011 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
gee, fernanado, thanks.
Such information you give, how could we ever doubt anything.

what the fuck dude...over a year since your last letter and this is just some vague shit you threw together...?

maybe we all should stop saying anything positive or negative at all on the forums or letters...just tell them 'we'll get back to you'

damn fernando, go back to programming and let someone else do this shit. It takes experience to do any job and no disrespect meant, but you are a programmer, not a CEO type.

get someone that understands customer service.
get someone to write a fucking manual so 99% of the support issues would go away.
Program more since the staff will be programming and not dreaming of doing Kate.. (hmmmm)

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #26 - Apr 22nd, 2011 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
I don't know if you guys know this but I detest Fernando intensely. 90% of his latest State of the Game address could have been written years previously with only a minor number of edits to reflect recent developments.

Honestly, he took up several paragraphs of space and said nothing.

He a douchebag, no doubt about it.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #27 - Apr 22nd, 2011 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
JoJI wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 11:03pm:
Can someone help me out. It's been awhile sense I've played PnP, but how are Psions different than the SP arcanes we have now?

The main difference is that Psionics can augment their powers. So they learn something as a 1st level power, but cast it as a 9th instead, and have a much greater effect, on par with an actual level 9 spell. Which could mean taking a generic Charm effect instead of Charm Person and Charm Monster, or it could mean something totally different.

Psionics really sucks at blasting though.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint