Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) ddo.com down? (Read 48279 times)
JC
My Little Pony

Re: ddo.com down?
Reply #225 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Angel Barchild wrote on Feb 8th, 2012 at 4:36pm:
This is the regarded as the worst fan-fic in existence, Godawful Fanfiction used to give out awards to anyone who read the whole thing. It's NSFW but if you are brave enough give it a try.
http://web.archive.org/web/20010423131650/http://www.greyarchive.com/Celebrian.h...

tl;dr

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #226 - Feb 9th, 2012 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Angel Barchild wrote on Feb 8th, 2012 at 4:36pm:
As much as people make fun of it Fan fiction isn't really all that different than pen&paper gaming.

So most of it sucks, the sucky parts are defended by complete morons, and elitist sociopathic jerks run around to make sure that you know you're doing it wrong?

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

PlaidPooka
DQ Assaulter

Fuckity-fuck-fuck

Reply #227 - Feb 9th, 2012 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 at 3:58pm:
So most of it sucks, the sucky parts are defended by complete morons, and elitist sociopathic jerks run around to make sure that you know you're doing it wrong?

Wow, that's pretty spot on.  But only if one is silly enough to hang out in fanfic forums.

Or DDO forums for that matter...

Tarrant can suck my boobies.  On second thought, they are far too soft and supple for the likes of him.  Tarrant, you can GFY while having hopeless pathetic dreams of my boobies.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #228 - Feb 9th, 2012 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
PlaidPooka wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 at 4:49pm:
Wow, that's pretty spot on.  But only if one is silly enough to hang out in fanfic forums.

Or DDO forums for that matter...

Yep, it's pretty much exactly the same.  Tongue 

ETA: Seriously, it really is.  The only difference is that one is a social activity that requires other people to write the stories with you, and so has rule-sets to help figure out the conflict bits.  But a lot of it is the same, right down to the incredibly annoying Mary Sues.  Tongue
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2012 at 5:03pm by Oakianus »  

IP Logged

Angel Barchild
Stormreaver Piker

I'm that mean ginger kid.

Reply #229 - Feb 10th, 2012 at 1:21am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 at 5:02pm:
Yep, it's pretty much exactly the same.  Tongue 

ETA: Seriously, it really is.  The only difference is that one is a social activity that requires other people to write the stories with you, and so has rule-sets to help figure out the conflict bits.  But a lot of it is the same, right down to the incredibly annoying Mary Sues.  Tongue 

100 years ago or so I wrote a fic where I ran through Lord of the rings killing the Mary Sues that dumb shit 14 year old girls made after the movies came out. Do you know how hard it is to come up with synonyms for disembowel?

IP Logged

Angel Barchild
Stormreaver Piker

I'm that mean ginger kid.

Reply #230 - Feb 10th, 2012 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 at 3:58pm:

Yeah it's pretty much like that.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #231 - Feb 10th, 2012 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Angel Barchild wrote on Feb 10th, 2012 at 1:22am:
Yeah it's pretty much like that.

Then Squelch delivers. Cheesy

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 
Send TopicPrint