Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Concordant effect with GS items (Read 57194 times)
Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Concordant effect with GS items
Mar 3rd, 2012 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
I've crafted a number of GS items but I have always used the umontreal planner.

I read posts about concordant oppostion and the opposite of this.

Could someone explain what this actually means?
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2012 at 7:41pm by Bazinga »  

majmalphunktion wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 11:06pm:
Wow, you love me. There has been two big lag fixes in the past week. No, those are not going out with a hotfix. They are more wide ranging and take more time to test.
Of course every time you get like this, I keep wondering where your MMO is so I can play it. Obviously you know excatly how to piece one of these together. I can't keep apologizing a gazillion times for the back end tech and things people did on this game before I was even an employee. So one last time, yes some of the stuff from the before times sucks. Sorry about that. Yes we know, stop building new systems. Yes we know, finish the ones out there. Yes we know you hate bards.

And screw you for bringing up the laid off folks. That sucks every time. I made sure all my people landed in other jobs real quick. None of my 'casualties' are unemployed, just sadly not employed by Turbine. Every business goes through this.Even Valve has layoffs. It sucks every time. If you haven't had to do it then you just don't know. Picking people and knowing you are about to turn their life upside down is terrible, every time.
Not giving a bleep. No, I stop listening when the bile starts. Not worth my sanity. You know my rule, treat me like a human and I'll do the same back. When the rage train starts...cya.
So here is my peace out of the vault for a while. Thanks for the list Ranger, that was actually clear and helpful.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Re: Concordant effect with GS items
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
From the umontreal planner when you mouse over ConcOpp:

When you are hit in melee, there is a chance you may be given spell points or temporary hit points. 

Devs posted that there is an independent 4% chance for each effect (HP and SP) to occur. 

Similar guard effects should not stack in any way. 

The HP and SP are separate effects on weapons but together on accessories.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
And since the effects are different, a single conopp weapon will "stack" with a single conopp accessory. Double conopp and torc is manna.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 9:05pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 8:35pm:
And since the effects are different, a single conopp weapon will "stack" with a single conopp accessory. Double conopp and torc is manna.

Really? are you sure about this? If so that would be awesome if not that would be a wasted double shard.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 9:05pm:
Really? are you sure about this? If so that would be awesome if not that would be a wasted double shard.

Quite positive.

Accessory + accessory same effect, no stack. Weapon + weapon same effect, no stack. Accessory + weapon, different effects, stacks. I've gotten two conopp mana procs + torc proc from a single hit.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 9:09pm:
Quite positive.

Accessory + accessory same effect, no stack. Weapon + weapon same effect, no stack. Accessory + weapon, different effects, stacks. I've gotten two conopp mana procs + torc proc from a single hit.

Seems overkill, tbh. Most of the time I'd prefer to just keep my Petitioner slotted for the SP, and whenever I'm turtling for torc/conopp procs I'm not so pressed for time that I feel like I need more - especially since you fill pretty fast anyway.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #6 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Well I am making a con op scepter anyway.

Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #7 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Seems overkill, tbh. Most of the time I'd prefer to just keep my Petitioner slotted for the SP, and whenever I'm turtling for torc/conopp procs I'm not so pressed for time that I feel like I need more - especially since you fill pretty fast anyway.

If you want +3 excep cha for a sorc or whatever life anyway, why not make it con-opp.

IP Logged

green00_00
Butterface

DDO Vault Failure

Reply #8 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
con-op weapons and accessories stack, but its been stated that its not WAI and is subject to nerfing in the future.

[Color=red][Size=6][b][center]But you'll notice, not butterdick[\center][\b][\Size][\color]

Apparently I cannot figure out signatures.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #9 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 4:17am
Print Post  
green00_00 wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 10:37pm:
con-op weapons and accessories stack, but its been stated that its not WAI and is subject to nerfing in the future.

They stated that like 2 years ago.

IP Logged

Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Reply #10 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 6:33am
Print Post  
Thanks for the explanation.

I guess I didn't pay much attention to it becasue it is an effect I didn't think would be worth it. However, it doesn't say how much HP or SP you get so I assumed the amount would be low so dismissed it.

Weird to conclude yes. But I associated low chance with low amount. Is it a decent amount when it does strike?
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2012 at 6:34am by Bazinga »  

Wow, you love me. There has been two big lag fixes in the past week. No, those are not going out with a hotfix. They are more wide ranging and take more time to test.
Of course every time you get like this, I keep wondering where your MMO is so I can play it. Obviously you know excatly how to piece one of these together. I can't keep apologizing a gazillion times for the back end tech and things people did on this game before I was even an employee. So one last time, yes some of the stuff from the before times sucks. Sorry about that. Yes we know, stop building new systems. Yes we know, finish the ones out there. Yes we know you hate bards.

And screw you for bringing up the laid off folks. That sucks every time. I made sure all my people landed in other jobs real quick. None of my 'casualties' are unemployed, just sadly not employed by Turbine. Every business goes through this.Even Valve has layoffs. It sucks every time. If you haven't had to do it then you just don't know. Picking people and knowing you are about to turn their life upside down is terrible, every time.
Not giving a bleep. No, I stop listening when the bile starts. Not worth my sanity. You know my rule, treat me like a human and I'll do the same back. When the rage train starts...cya.
So here is my peace out of the vault for a while. Thanks for the list Ranger, that was actually clear and helpful.

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #11 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 7:13am
Print Post  
I get around 25-30 sp when it procs. Not sure on the temp hp amount though. I view archers as mana batteries now.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #12 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 11:23am
Print Post  
Even if you're a ranger or pally, strongly consider making your HP item conopp. Divine or arcane it's a nobrainer. It's probably the single most powerful GS effect.

IP Logged

Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Reply #13 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Hmmmm, so weapons shipment and conopp GS item would be an excellent combination? Cuz of high number bowmen?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #14 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 9:05pm:

It does. My FvS Barrock has a con op weapon, item and torc. Orthons give me goosebumps.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #15 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Bazinga wrote on Mar 4th, 2012 at 12:47pm:
Hmmmm, so weapons shipment and conopp GS item would be an excellent combination? Cuz of high number bowmen?

That's how people solo elite weapons shipment for their bauble, yes. One or two conopps works fine if you don't have torc yet.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Mar 4th, 2012 at 1:20pm:
That's how people solo elite weapons shipment for their bauble, yes. One or two conopps works fine if you don't have torc yet.

When my Arty gets her Torc, I may try this. She just finished her ConcOpp HP item.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #17 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Elite weapons shipment solo is actually pretty easy if you can self heal + regen mana. The quest adds a multiplier of spawns for each additional person, so a full party actually gets something like 6x more spawns than solo - it's insane.

Kill stuff till you're depleted, spend however many minutes conopp/torcing back to full, kill stuff, rinse repeat.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
We did it 3 man with a piker.

So much fun with Fel on his FvS and me pewpewing in a circle with occasional Tac Dets to knock down every fucking Orthon.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #19 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Mar 4th, 2012 at 4:17am:
They stated that like 2 years ago.

I would not be surprised if they forgot

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #20 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
We did it 3 man with a piker.

So much fun with Fel on his FvS and me pewpewing in a circle with occasional Tac Dets to knock down every fucking Orthon.

Hehe yea it is fun.

I was soloing Elite Wep Ship with 300-600sp left before I got a Torc, and not intending to make a con op item for Felgor. Torc is plenty for me.

What I mean is, go and solo it without a torc, it's not too much of an issue with solo scaling.
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2012 at 6:19pm by Felgor »  

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Felgor wrote on Mar 4th, 2012 at 5:26pm:
Hehe yea it is fun.

I was soloing Elite Wep Ship with 300-600sp left before I got a Torc, and not intending to make a con op item for Felgor. Torc is plenty for me.

What I mean is, go and solo it without a torc, it's not too much of an issue with solo scaling.

Sorry, I'm out of Endless Fel. Those Orthons were just asking for it.

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #22 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sorry, I'm out of Endless Fel. Those Orthons were just asking for it.

Save 2 Endless Fusillades for the Pit Fiend, noob!

Or, just heal me Smiley

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #23 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
I've started taking people into weapons shipment because it's more fun.  Such a rediculous number of enemies spawn at the same time.

On Elite solo, I only end up fighting three at a time, so I feel like my Blade Barriers are wasted.

Strafe right and turn left at the same time (just have to re-map your keys so that you have a key for strafing) and you can watch TV as long as you remember to drop a new blade barrier every once in a while.  If you get bored with that, you can strafe left and turn right at the same time...

So mch more fun than the old Weapons Shipment.

fnord

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Mar 4th, 2012 at 7:48pm:
I've started taking people into weapons shipment because it's more fun.  Such a rediculous number of enemies spawn at the same time.

On Elite solo, I only end up fighting three at a time, so I feel like my Blade Barriers are wasted.

Strafe right and turn left at the same time (just have to re-map your keys so that you have a key for strafing) and you can watch TV as long as you remember to drop a new blade barrier every once in a while.  If you get bored with that, you can strafe left and turn right at the same time...

So mch more fun than the old Weapons Shipment.

With 3 people in, it was nuts. Every spawn was roughly 10-12 mobs. And they came in pretty fast. I think by the time I had taken out the archers, the Hell hounds had already started.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Send TopicPrint