Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Concordant effect with GS items (Read 57381 times)
Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Re: Concordant effect with GS items
Reply #50 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:26pm:
Not by any means, but I at least endeavor to give it a shot now and again.  Using other peoples' jokes is not my entire schtick.  That's the reason that I criticize you.  You're a 100% unoriginal fuckwit who brings absolutely zero to nearly any discussion.  I certainly don't feel the need to come up with some new, creative idea with every post, but I have at least at some point in my life said something funny that wasn't just something that I read on the Internet, which makes for a big difference. 

Ah yes, I am a 100% unoriginal fuckwit, whereas you strive for originality.

So is that why then that you try to adopt my argument methods... poorly, which only goes poorly for you? I mean if I'm completely unoriginal and you're copying me, what does that make you Sad?

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:38pm:
Ah yes, I am a 100% unoriginal fuckwit, whereas you strive for originality.

So is that why then that you try to adopt my argument methods... poorly, which only goes poorly for you? I mean if I'm completely unoriginal and you're copying me, what does that make you http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png?

I'd love to have a good laugh, so feel free to actually explain yourself.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #52 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:42pm:
I'd love to have a good laugh, so feel free to actually explain yourself. 

It's simple really. Those posts where you explain your argument style? It's a cheap knock off of mine. Or at least that claim has at least as much credibility as claiming I'm constantly copying off people for using collective Vault jokes that just about everyone here uses and that no one else gets whined at about but me, while also managing to not be hypocritical, unlike your own claims. Sad

Alternately, you should just stop now as you're already on Red alert and harried and you haven't figured out healing amp or necrotic burst. You don't need even more people coming at you. Sad

Sad

No really, stop making the come at me bro gesture.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
I feel really stupid for expecting something worth reading from this post.  But that's just fucking retarded.  Jesus Christ.  Sad

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
The kerning caused by is starting to piss me off. At least it's not as painfully subtle as a smiley.

Edit: sorry, kerning is letters. What's the word for lines again?
« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2012 at 7:56pm by »  

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #55 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The kerning caused by http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png is starting to piss me off. At least it's not as painfully subtle as a smiley.

Edit: sorry, kerning is letters. What's the word for lines again?

Google and wikipedia tell me it's "leading".  I have no idea myself.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #56 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
I actually pay attention to the way that spacing gets fucked up with Sad and try to make sure not to use it in the middle of a long paragraph so that it doesn't do that.  So annoying.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:10pm:
Google and wikipedia tell me it's "leading".  I have no idea myself.

That sounds right. It had something to do with using lead for spacing the lines, iirc. Been a while since that class, so I'm not sure.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #59 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
Just remember. Arguing about memes on the internet is about as productive as arguing about memes with a cat. Or arguing about anything with a cat for that matter.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #60 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:23pm:
Just remember. Arguing about memes on the internet is about as productive as arguing about memes with a cat. Or arguing about anything with a cat for that matter.

Why would I ever argue with pussy?

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:35pm
Print Post  

Or just arguing on the internet in general. Forums are fucking hard.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:37pm
Print Post  

No one's really arguing about memes, specifically.  I was just making a point about how annoying a shitty demotivational poster can be, and HW was all 'oh man, let me try to make a witty comment,' and then spewed out the worst argument ever made in the history of the planet.  It wasn't really about memes any more than the Hobbit was about a birthday party.  Tongue

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #63 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:37pm:
No one's really arguing about memes, specifically.  I was just making a point about how annoying a shitty demotivational poster can be, and HW was all 'oh man, let me try to make a witty comment,' and then spewed out the worst argument ever made in the history of the planet.  It wasn't really about memes any more than the Hobbit was about a birthday party.  Tongue 

lolwhut

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
lolwhut

I'm trying to say that your mother is a prostitute.  Obvs.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #65 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:38pm:
I'm trying to say that your mother is a prostitute.  Obvs.

That isn't very nice.

She only caters to your mom after all.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #66 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
That isn't very nice.

She only caters to your mom after all.

She's a very needy woman, quite frankly.

IP Logged

Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Reply #67 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 7:50pm:
I feel really stupid for expecting something worth reading from this post.  But that's just fucking retarded.  Jesus Christ.  http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png 

OP: what is this thing

Vault: Truth

OP: TY

Vault: rainbow of responses

OP: Follown up Q (for clarity)

Vault: ADHD kicks in wrapped in Turetts syndrome

Cheesy

majmalphunktion wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 11:06pm:
Wow, you love me. There has been two big lag fixes in the past week. No, those are not going out with a hotfix. They are more wide ranging and take more time to test.
Of course every time you get like this, I keep wondering where your MMO is so I can play it. Obviously you know excatly how to piece one of these together. I can't keep apologizing a gazillion times for the back end tech and things people did on this game before I was even an employee. So one last time, yes some of the stuff from the before times sucks. Sorry about that. Yes we know, stop building new systems. Yes we know, finish the ones out there. Yes we know you hate bards.

And screw you for bringing up the laid off folks. That sucks every time. I made sure all my people landed in other jobs real quick. None of my 'casualties' are unemployed, just sadly not employed by Turbine. Every business goes through this.Even Valve has layoffs. It sucks every time. If you haven't had to do it then you just don't know. Picking people and knowing you are about to turn their life upside down is terrible, every time.
Not giving a bleep. No, I stop listening when the bile starts. Not worth my sanity. You know my rule, treat me like a human and I'll do the same back. When the rage train starts...cya.
So here is my peace out of the vault for a while. Thanks for the list Ranger, that was actually clear and helpful.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
I honestly hope that someone punches you in the face.  I don't care what their reasoning happens to be, I just hope that you get punched in the face.  Sad

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #69 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:00pm:
She's a very needy woman, quite frankly. 

And a raging lesbo. Obvs.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:06pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #71 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
The following stack:
Torc of Prince Raiyum-de II or Toven's Hammer (one)
Greensteel Weapon with Concordant Opposition (one)
Greensteel Accessory with Concordant Opposition (one)
All your mothers

IP Logged

Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Reply #72 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:19pm
Print Post  
Cheesy
« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:20pm by Bazinga »  

Wow, you love me. There has been two big lag fixes in the past week. No, those are not going out with a hotfix. They are more wide ranging and take more time to test.
Of course every time you get like this, I keep wondering where your MMO is so I can play it. Obviously you know excatly how to piece one of these together. I can't keep apologizing a gazillion times for the back end tech and things people did on this game before I was even an employee. So one last time, yes some of the stuff from the before times sucks. Sorry about that. Yes we know, stop building new systems. Yes we know, finish the ones out there. Yes we know you hate bards.

And screw you for bringing up the laid off folks. That sucks every time. I made sure all my people landed in other jobs real quick. None of my 'casualties' are unemployed, just sadly not employed by Turbine. Every business goes through this.Even Valve has layoffs. It sucks every time. If you haven't had to do it then you just don't know. Picking people and knowing you are about to turn their life upside down is terrible, every time.
Not giving a bleep. No, I stop listening when the bile starts. Not worth my sanity. You know my rule, treat me like a human and I'll do the same back. When the rage train starts...cya.
So here is my peace out of the vault for a while. Thanks for the list Ranger, that was actually clear and helpful.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Bazinga wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:19pm:
[image]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ILvkEHQPHHg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ILvkEHQPHHg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>[image]

« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:21pm by Oakianus »  

IP Logged

Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Reply #74 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:20pm:

Son of a carp. Ninja bastige
« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2012 at 9:21pm by Bazinga »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Send TopicPrint