Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Concordant effect with GS items (Read 57393 times)
Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Re: Concordant effect with GS items
Reply #25 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
Quote:
With 3 people in, it was nuts. Every spawn was roughly 10-12 mobs. And they came in pretty fast. I think by the time I had taken out the archers, the Hell hounds had already started.

Full party on Elite is REALLY NUTS.

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
Felgor wrote on Mar 4th, 2012 at 9:37pm:

We should do that later. I'll even bring a good toon maybe.

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #27 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
We should do that later. I'll even bring a good toon maybe.

I was thinking Epic LoB maybe. Would love to, but some ppl need more exp on hard I think.

Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #28 - Mar 5th, 2012 at 1:36am
Print Post  
I soloed ws leet numerous times last life on my main. Bramble casters plus concopp plus torc plus demonic shield on ecav plate means i never even had to heal myself due to all the temp hp procs. It was redic.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #29 - Mar 5th, 2012 at 4:33am
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Mar 5th, 2012 at 1:36am:
I soloed ws leet numerous times last life on my main. Bramble casters plus concopp plus torc plus demonic shield on ecav plate means i never even had to heal myself due to all the temp hp procs. It was redonk.

fify

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Mar 5th, 2012 at 6:06am
Print Post  
Felgor wrote on Mar 4th, 2012 at 10:18pm:
I was thinking Epic LoB maybe. Would love to, but some ppl need more exp on hard I think.

I need binding frags and cells mostly. Duk has his Spirits, but Smrti needs a few more.

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Mar 5th, 2012 at 2:13pm
Print Post  

I ran that just to see how crazy it would get. Full party of 6 casters, it was amazeballs.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #32 - Mar 5th, 2012 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
I want to run it with 6 people charming just to see how large of an army we can get. But before that i need to level my wizard.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #33 - Mar 5th, 2012 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Mar 4th, 2012 at 4:17am:
They stated that like 2 years ago.

No kidding. Prolly won't get to this until after they give us druids...  Oh wait...  Crap...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Mar 5th, 2012 at 9:05pm
Print Post  

Did that not long after they changed it. It is amazing. And at one point my little rogue was the last one standing and had to raise everyone, muahahaha!

(Let me gloat, fuckers. DDO is hard.)

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Mar 5th, 2012 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Mar 5th, 2012 at 8:52pm:
No kidding. Prolly won't get to this until after they give us druids...  Oh wait...  Crap...

They've basically confirmed that they won't touch greensteel with a ten foot pole unless they put in enough effort to make sure they break nothing. That's why we heard vague noises about GS deconstruction "someday". If it looks like that will actually become a real thing, then expect to see some minor GS tweaks at that time. Until then, it's safe to assume that the system will plod along exactly as it has for years.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #36 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 1:28am
Print Post  
Quote:
They've basically confirmed that they won't touch greensteel with a ten foot pole unless they put in enough effort to make sure they break nothing. That's why we heard vague noises about GS deconstruction "someday". If it looks like that will actually become a real thing, then expect to see some minor GS tweaks at that time. Until then, it's safe to assume that the system will plod along exactly as it has for years.

I agree. GS decon chatter from the devs sounds positive. I'm making another Conc Op weap for CO accessory toting toons anyway...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Reply #37 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
So, hope this isn't a dumb question.

Can I have two conopp items and have them both proc the regen or will you only get the effect from 1 even if wearing 2?

majmalphunktion wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 11:06pm:
Wow, you love me. There has been two big lag fixes in the past week. No, those are not going out with a hotfix. They are more wide ranging and take more time to test.
Of course every time you get like this, I keep wondering where your MMO is so I can play it. Obviously you know excatly how to piece one of these together. I can't keep apologizing a gazillion times for the back end tech and things people did on this game before I was even an employee. So one last time, yes some of the stuff from the before times sucks. Sorry about that. Yes we know, stop building new systems. Yes we know, finish the ones out there. Yes we know you hate bards.

And screw you for bringing up the laid off folks. That sucks every time. I made sure all my people landed in other jobs real quick. None of my 'casualties' are unemployed, just sadly not employed by Turbine. Every business goes through this.Even Valve has layoffs. It sucks every time. If you haven't had to do it then you just don't know. Picking people and knowing you are about to turn their life upside down is terrible, every time.
Not giving a bleep. No, I stop listening when the bile starts. Not worth my sanity. You know my rule, treat me like a human and I'll do the same back. When the rage train starts...cya.
So here is my peace out of the vault for a while. Thanks for the list Ranger, that was actually clear and helpful.

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
Bazinga wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 4:51pm:
So, hope this isn't a dumb question.

Can I have two conopp items and have them both proc the regen or will you only get the effect from 1 even if wearing 2?

It is a dumb question, as this has been answered multiple times in this very thread. It'd be different if the thread was 50-something pages, but it's not.

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
It's an even dumber question if you're asking about Shroud items with the actual "regeneration" effect on them. Don't make those items.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It is a dumb question, as this has been answered multiple times in this very thread. It'd be different if the thread was 50-something pages, but it's not.

Then again, he's got the dumbest fucking avatar on God's green Earth due to the unnecessary "Demotivational" frame, literally mentions being stupid in his title, and had the poor fortune of being born with whatever mental defect would cause one to name themselves "Bazinga."

So really, stupid questions should be pretty well expected at this point, I'd presume.  Tongue

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #41 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 5:33pm:
Then again, he's got the dumbest fucking avatar on God's green Earth due to the unnecessary "Demotivational" frame, literally mentions being stupid in his title, and had the poor fortune of being born with whatever mental defect would cause one to name themselves "Bazinga."

So really, stupid questions should be pretty well expected at this point, I'd presume.  Tongue 

Baaazinga!

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #42 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Then again, he's got the dumbest fucking avatar on God's green Earth due to the unnecessary "Demotivational" frame
Hey!

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 5:55pm
Print Post  

Indeed.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 5:50pm:
Hey!

Note that I don't think that all demotivational posters are automatically awful.  Tongue  What I find so fucking annoying is when the demotivational text adds absolutely nothing that couldn't be found in the original picture.  Behold!

Clever.  Adds more to the original than you can see just from looking at it, because it not only describes the scene, but specifically blames it on the viewer and gives a nice use of the word 'Christfuck.' 

So mind-bogglingly stupid as to injure both the brain and the soul.  Sad  It literally repeats the words from the image while adding absolutely fucking nothing.  Removing the frame actually makes the picture funnier, ffs.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #45 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Wait. I thought I was supposed to be the one with an unnatural fixation on memes?

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:03pm:
Wait. I thought I was supposed to be the one with an unnatural fixation on memes?

No, no, this is (I hope!) semi-intelligent discussion of the proper use of memes.  It's very different from just vomiting up other peoples' ideas without actually putting any thought into it at all.  So don't worry, no one's muscling in on your territory.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #47 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:04pm:
No, no, this is (I hope!) semi-intelligent discussion of the proper use of memes.  It's very different from just vomiting up other peoples' ideas without actually putting any thought into it at all.  So don't worry, no one's muscling in on your territory. 

Are you always original and creative Sad?

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:22pm:
Are you always original and creative http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png?

Not by any means, but I at least endeavor to give it a shot now and again.  Using other peoples' jokes is not my entire schtick.  That's the reason that I criticize you.  You're a 100% unoriginal fuckwit who brings absolutely zero to nearly any discussion.  I certainly don't feel the need to come up with some new, creative idea with every post, but I have at least at some point in my life said something funny that wasn't just something that I read on the Internet, which makes for a big difference.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #49 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
I was like, WTF, that's not a badger, then I thought I'd wiki it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_badger

this thread has made me learn something, I feel unclean now Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Send TopicPrint