Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) So the 'expansion' is THREE new quests? (Read 9848 times)
Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

So the 'expansion' is THREE new quests?
Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Looking at the beta notes I see this

"Explore deep into the King’s Forest and defend the village of Eveningstar from Lolth’s Drow legions! (1)
Venture down into the Underdark and confront Lolth’s elite followers in the Drow city of Schindylryn! (2)
Journey to Lolth’s home plane in this Raid quest, battle demon hordes and confront the spider goddess herself as you attempt to stop her scheme! (3)

Which oddly looks like...three new quests...  Anyone in the beta who can check out the quest compendium and see how many are acutally listed?

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Re: So the 'expansion' is THREE new quests?
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:06pm:
Anyone in the beta who can check out the quest compendium and see how many are acutally listed?

Yes, anyone in the beta can check out the quest compendium and see how many are actually listed. Thanks for asking.

Can also mosey over here and count em yourself.

Forums are hard.
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:10pm by rest »  

IP Logged

QuantumFX
Shroud Slacker

Now back to the GOOD part!

Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
And on a related note:

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Nice! Thanks...I had no idea any of it was there until someone posted the notes in the general... being that you all neg repped me into oblivion for providing the only posts worth reading I don't bother going there too much any more.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #4 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
I can't neg rep anyone. I'm banned!

Also LOL @ your ego. "the only posts worth reading". If they were that great you wouldn't have gotten neg-repped into oblivion. That should give you an enormous clue as to why all your posts were so poorly received.

IP Logged

Evangelier
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:35pm:
I can't neg rep anyone. I'm banned!

Also LOL @ your ego. "the only posts worth reading". If they were that great you wouldn't have gotten neg-repped into oblivion. That should give you an enormous clue as to why all your posts were so poorly received.

Without saying what was great about them: yes, they were great. Cheesy

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Nice! Thanks...I had no idea any of it was there until someone posted the notes in the general... being that you all neg repped me into oblivion for providing the only posts worth reading I don't bother going there too much any more.

Don't worry. We're grateful for that. Smiley

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #7 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 9:47pm
Print Post  

You're welcome.

And yes, now that you've reminded me of your existence again, YOU WERE IN THE WRONG.

Actually, I don't believe that you are in the moderated status group on the DDO forums anymore.  Looks like you've been banned instead.

I was going to drop by and give you some more neg rep as a parting gift, but that option isn't there.  And the option to PM you(which is generally the acid test for seeing if someone has been banned) isn't there either. 

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #8 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 12:04am
Print Post  

You got neg'd to oblivion cause you are a troll.

IP Logged

Ragedancer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 6:36am
Print Post  

Quote:
Oh man, penis gets me every time.

IP Logged

Auran
Stormreaver Piker

www.drama.yourserver
.ok?

Reply #10 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 7:38am
Print Post  
The only posts I find worth neg repping are the ones when two people are arguing, so I neg rep one of them in the hope they think the other person did it and they fire up more.

I like popcorn.

Opinions are like paraplegic circus penguins, no-one likes it when you shove one down their throat.

IP Logged

Merrick
DQ Assaulter

Reply #11 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:46am
Print Post  
Auran wrote on Jun 7th, 2012 at 7:38am:
The only posts I find worth neg repping are the ones when two people are arguing, so I neg rep one of them in the hope they think the other person did it and they fire up more.

I like popcorn.

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #12 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
Auran wrote on Jun 7th, 2012 at 7:38am:
The only posts I find worth neg repping are the ones when two people are arguing

lmao, I KNEW that was you hahahahahahahahaha

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #13 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 5:06pm
Print Post  

You provided some very good Khyber drama. Everything you spewed was utter bullshit, but it was certainly most excellent drama.

IP Logged

sephiroth1084
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 2:26pm
Print Post  

You're a fucking moron with his head shoved so far up his ass you probably can't smell, see, or think about anything but shit, and that comes through VERY clearly in your copiously idiotic forum posts.

Thank fucking God you finally got banned from the forums!

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:26am
Print Post  
sephiroth1084 wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 2:26pm:
You're a fucking moron with his head shoved so far up his ass you probably can't smell, see, or think about anything but shit, and that comes through VERY clearly in your copiously idiotic forum posts.

You and everyone on the forums are complete and total morons.   You yourself would fall out of your chair laughing if you knew how many things I have watched you in your confused idiocy stumble around about from my moderated and/or banned status for YEARS.   The latest is how now that they are adding the epic destinies how cleave/great cleave/ whirldwind suddenly gives fighters a viable 'aoe' damage.  Since 2006 I have been using cleave and great cleave on all my fighters which has given them completely viable AOE damage that would rival most firewalls almost up until epic.... high lvl elites not so much.  Let me just say that I can count on two hands things just like this that I have seen you regurgitate from people like Shade and sirgog.. you are all a bunch of fucking puppets.   I shit you not you would fall out of your chair laughing if you saw yourselves from my viewpoint.   SOOO much shit that you people are completely ignorant of.. which isnt even the bad part... the most amusing thing about it is how you all sit their in these seats of supposed high authority even though half the shit you just accepted at face value and never even learned for yourselves... The best part is watching you all agree with each other like a bunch of dumbasses and backwash all your disgusting positive rep with each other.   Cheers Asshole! 

IP Logged

Senpo
Waterworks Kobold

> . <

Reply #16 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:41am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:26am:
You and everyone on the forums are complete and total morons.   You yourself would fall out of your chair laughing if you knew how many things I have watched you in your confused idiocy stumble around about from my moderated and/or banned status for YEARS.   The latest is how now that they are adding the epic destinies how cleave/great cleave/ whirldwind suddenly gives fighters a viable 'aoe' damage.  Since 2006 I have been using cleave and great cleave on all my fighters which has given them completely viable AOE damage that would rival most firewalls almost up until epic.... high lvl elites not so much.  Let me just say that I can count on two hands things just like this that I have seen you regurgitate from people like Shade and sirgog.. you are all a bunch of fucking puppets.   I shit you not you would fall out of your chair laughing if you saw yourselves from my viewpoint.   SOOO much shit that you people are completely ignorant of.. which isnt even the bad part... the most amusing thing about it is how you all sit their in these seats of supposed high authority even though half the shit you just accepted at face value and never even learned for yourselves... The best part is watching you all agree with each other like a bunch of dumbasses and backwash all your disgusting positive rep with each other.   Cheers Asshole! 

you upset him Sad

IP Logged

Elegorne
DQ Assaulter

Reply #17 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:58am
Print Post  

Impressive....typing all that with one hand stroking your ego & the other stroking your cock must've been very difficult!  Roll Eyes

Elegorne,Wizegorne,Healegorne and some other gimp toons on Thelanis

IP Logged

sephiroth1084
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
Senpo wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:41am:

Yeah, if I gave a fuck, maybe I'd go have a little cry now. What a fucking brain-case.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 8:50pm
Print Post  

Yeah now that I'm gone you can all jerk each other off to Chauncy's neverending drivel....he seems a little more suited to your dumbass level of humor.  I still actually open up that cess pool every now and then mostly out of knee jerk reaction from doing it so many years. Luckily its happening less and less and I only have to read one thread to realize what an utter and complete waste of time it is.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:01pm
Print Post  

And the funny thing is I can search your posts and find 10 infraction worthy insults that you directed at me alone..that shoulda got your faggy ass booted long ago.  But truth is I have no interest in interfering in the little green bar cock stroking fest that you all got goin on over there.    Gettin banned was the best thing that ever happend.... relieved me from the self imposed burden of trying to rescue the new players from that cocksucking fag show that you people put on over there.. with the devs dicks up your asses.   So yeah...

Smiley

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #21 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
You're not fooling anyone Feynman.

IP Logged

sephiroth1084
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
I love that this crazy fuck quoted the same post of mine not once, but three times to repeat the same stupid shit he had been dumping all over the forums before, except getting even less relevant and comprehensible with each post. Love it!

I also am really enjoying that the doucebag is "thankful" for getting banned from the DDO forums, because he just can't stop himself from being a total forum trolling tool, and even more that he then decided, apparently, that the best way to embrace his new freedom was to come troll these forums.

Logic, he has it.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jun 11th, 2012 at 12:03am
Print Post  
Since 2006 I have been using cleave and great cleave on all my fighters which has given them completely viable AOE damage that would rival most firewalls almost up until epic.... high lvl elites not so much.

Ooh, I want to hear more. Are you like tinyelvis where you go on about how your game play is superior to everyone else without giving any specifics (and change the subject when pressed), or can we get more actual example of what you do/did that's different? Because, as a font of unparalleled wisdom, you should share with us ignoramuses.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Jun 11th, 2012 at 1:15am
Print Post  
Quote:
Ooh, I want to hear more. Are you like tinyelvis where you go on about how your game play is superior to everyone else without giving any specifics (and change the subject when pressed), or can we get more actual example of what you do/did that's different? Because, as a font of unparalleled wisdom, you should share with us ignoramuses.

Yeah there are many many things that I've laughed at you all over.. in your blind following of people like Shade and Sirgog who make their 'proclamations' of things that are suddenly good that they 'declared' useless for so many years.   As I told you all over there.. I was banned from the forums the first week when DDO came out after getting into a spat with some of the morons then too... at that time it was about their beligerant demand that 'everyone needs to be listenting to voice chat' even if your 'too shy to talk'.   Notice how today, everyone has a much more pleasant experience and not everyone has to be subjected to people's beligerant ramblings in game.   I'll try to put it lightly:  You may remember when people who forced themselves upon you w/ voice chat only thought that people who didnt use voice chat and typed was because they were afraid or shy.    Let me explain something to you.  I've spoken on several occasions in front of an audience of 3000 people.   I have never spoken in the game aside from a very few occasions because its rude and beligerant and ruins the immersion of the game.  I tried to explain that to people 6 years ago and I got banned then.  I was only reinstated into the forums after the game when f2p and I got a new user name.  My original user name was Vlad_the_Impaler... but I think those original posts are purged from the forum.   But back on topic, try to wrap your pea sized brain around the concept that so many people couldnt even fathom the fact that some people play the game for a quality experience with sound and atmosphere... not to hear a couple morons who have South Park on in the background rambling on and on about nothing.  If your puny mind can possibly concieve and recognize what a dumbass it takes to think that someone is being 'shy' or 'afraid to talk' when they are in fact being respectful and courteous of other peoples' space then you will begin to see the entire new world that I have begun to open your dumbass eyes to.   Now that said.. there are also things in game that I have done since the beginning.. spells that I have used.. techniques that I have used that were written off by as useless by people like Shade/sirgog/angelus dead etc and their big mucus bars... only years later for them to then 'declare' that the things that I have used since the beginnning are actually viable.   Only to have the stupide masses then follow in suit.   

1) I was the first to use the web SLA in epics when all the stupid retards who had no business doing epics demanded mass hold.  This was because MY fighter who was honed and seasoned with 3 years of actual expierence before epics came out was a dual scimitar user, what with his increased crit range and actual experience had no problem in actually killing the mobs in a timely manner w/o having them chewed up and regurgitated using mass hold like the rest of the dumbass noobs who had no business doing epics in the first place.

2) Mobility.   I've actually used mobility effectively since 2006 and interestingly enough never cried and bitched that AC was broken until the cows came home and the spineless devs actually caved in and 'admitted' that it was broken.  I've used the 12 extra AC from fighter mobility into Epics effectively and used it quite a bit since launch on many many characters.

3) I actually know how AC actually works and that the way it is now there is only a range of AC of 8 in any given quest level and difficulty.   For example in a lvl 13 gianthold on normal the AC target is 42.  This means that you will always be missed if you have a  46 or higher and you will always be hit if you have a 36 or lower.    This of course in stark contrast to the stupid ramblings of sirgog and his 12 page discourses on how the monsters supposedly 'roll dice' and how they will hit you on all but a 1.   What kind of a complete moron thinks that the monsters are rolling dice?  Its the same way that DC's work, there is a range and percentage chance with DC's based on feats/abilities/focuses and tied to an index based on dungeon level and difficulty and your caster stat... but thats an entirely different subject.  Back to AC... this is why for how long I had to contend with the utter and complete stupidity of people and their arguements how 'rage is good!' LIke its some fucking oatmeal commercial.. you stupid fucks if you had any semblance of an idea of how AC actually works you'd realize that for any character who has any AC 'in range' rage gives the monsters a 25% additional chance to hit.  I tried to explain this on the actual forums but my efforts were in vain as I couldn't penetrate the thick skulls who can't wrap their puny heads around more than monsters who 'miss on a  1'

3) spring attack.. long lauded as 'completely useless' and only taken as a prereq... by all the so called self proclaimed forum geniuses who are actually complete fucking idiots.  Spring attack is one of the best feats in the game because your 'to hit' too is also based on a range.  This is why anyone who has actually played the game knows that no matter how high your to hit is, unless your in easy stupid content you WILL STILL 'score misses' if you swing while moving.  Spring attack removes that and lo and behold its a hell of a lot more than removing the -4 penalty but for someone who actually knows what they are doing and not regurgitating forum ignorance they realize that once it opens up the game to an entirely new expereince once you can remove the 'inherant miss chance' that you get if you don't have spring attack. 

The list goes on and on, I can go into so many more things.. spells that Ive used, things I tried to mention on the forums when idiots like Sephiroth 'proclaimed' how the game was 'broken' because it didn't conform to the pea sized little approach to the game that he recieved intravenously from sirgog/shade/angelus dead etc.... I TRIED to help you and and explain things like this and many more on the actual forums.. but lo and behold your fucking complete ignorance was unpenetrable and it resulted in my being banned and or moderated into oblivion.    As I said watching you people from my perspective is a complete fucking joke and its hard not to roll over on the floor laughing as anything that I say that 'dares' to contradict the almighty dogma of Shade or Sirgog etc and watch how the cursing/insults/negative rep/infractions flow.... Anyway... I'll just say this... as I said... seeing you people on the forum nod your troll heads in agreement with each other in your complete and utter ignorance has been completely hillarious since day one.   

« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2012 at 1:25am by Daggertooth »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint