Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Card cruncher (Read 29859 times)
Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Re: Card cruncher
Reply #100 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Again I said I was mistaken. You seem to be the only one that does not understand what those words mean.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #101 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Oh right firefoot = riddling or at least multiple posts in the same format.  Totally forgot.  Carry on with your one man crusade.

Ollie it was appreciated.  I do enjoy good humor at my expense Smiley
Edi: fixed phonr
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:15pm by Shadehater »  

IP Logged

ZP
Waterworks Kobold

Zippy!

Reply #102 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
How do you get TP codes?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #103 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
Nuckinfutz wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 10:18am:
I know who he's talking about. And anyone else would have been permabanned long ago. They continually make asses of themselves and have been reported by half the server and yet not even a temp ban.

They probably pay for vip, store tomes, and probably have in the past dropped tons on timers, pots, stones, and shards. I wouldnt put it past Turbine to have a number attached to your account displaying amount spent in total time playing.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #104 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:10pm:
They probably pay for vip, store tomes, and probably have in the past dropped tons on timers, pots, stones, and shards. I wouldnt put it past Turbine to have a number attached to your account displaying amount spent in total time playing.

I cannot confirm it but I do believe this as well.  Anecdotally it does seen to me that premium get hit harder than VIP and VIP harder than VIP that buy often.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #105 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Exactly what I was thinking. I didn´t want to click on the thread, it sounded terrible boring.
But, OMG, what a drama.

Nice of you to pop in from time to time, bud.

Viktor Vaughn wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 7:23am:
Everyone on the internet is a guy until proven otherwise.

The wisest words ever spoke
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:15pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #106 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:10pm:

Are you trying to tell me that my continued investment is not satisfactory enough to ensure I dont get reprimanded for my indiscretions? $10 a month since going "Free to play", on top of $100-500 a year for the last 5 years in TP, not including the $ spent to buy everything in the store, on every server and every toon. (33 slots on each server * 2 inventory slots + * 2 bank slots per toon cuz.. i could Cheesy) Not to mention the newest addition, the alt account, fully upgraded for Orien server asside from a few minor packs. Id hate to imagine how much it costs to have devs look the other way.
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:27pm by Vendui »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #107 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:04pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:23pm:
Are you trying to tell me that my continued investment is not satisfactory enough to ensure I dont get reprimanded for my indiscretions?  Id hate to imagine how much it costs to have devs look the other way.

Im not sure what their threshold is, but I imagine the ones not getting banned are not posting about exploiting with their toon names on the vault ;p

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #108 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
There is truth to that.  You can only taunt them so long before embarrassment forces some response.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #109 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:04pm:
Im not sure what their threshold is, but I imagine the ones not getting banned are not posting about exploiting with their toon names on the vault ;p

Why would they care about the alt account though? Hell.. it hasnt actually DONE any exploting of any sorts, i do that all on the main.. or.. whatever you call that one.. Cheesy

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #110 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:08pm:
Why would they care about the alt account though? Hell.. it hasnt actually DONE any exploting of any sorts, i do that all on the main.. or.. whatever you call that one.. Cheesy

extreme prejudice!!

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #111 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:01pm:
Oh right firefoot = riddling or at least multiple posts in the same format.  Totally forgot.  Carry on with your one man crusade.

Ollie it was appreciated.  I do enjoy good humor at my expense Smiley
Edi: fixed phonr

Soooo funny whenever Shadenutter gets pushed he starts yelling socky socky socky!!! like clockwork!

And inevitably Shady always brings up his Obsession/Mancrush Riddly, why don't just blow the guy and get it out of your system Shadenutter?  hahahahaha  Grin

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #112 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:07pm:
There is truth to that.  You can only taunt them so long before embarrassment forces some response.

And you would know the truth right? until you don't know it and then you would tell us you don't know it twice, which would make it so you know it right Shadenutter? hahahahahhahahahhaha Grin

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #113 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:07pm:
before embarrassment forces some response.

Pretty much.

Vendui wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:08pm:
Why would they care about the alt account though?

To pretend that they are serious about exploits, but not so secretly not serious about fixing them.
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:15pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #114 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:14pm:
I cannot confirm it but I do believe this as well.  Anecdotally it does seen to me that premium get hit harder than VIP and VIP harder than VIP that buy often.

Oh! you "believe" it do you? Well who can argue with someone who is right a small portion of the time and talks out of his butt the rest? hahahahahahahhah

OH LOOK OUT! BEHIND YOU SHADE! IT"S RIDDLING!!!!!!!   

hmm why isnt shade running? he seems to be backing up into him.... well thats odd!! ahahahhahah Shocked

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #115 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Where is Ra and his yawn when you need him?

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #116 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:18pm:
Where is Ra and his yawn when you need him?

oh! burn!!!!!!!  Grin

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #117 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:22pm
Print Post  
Terribly sorry it wasn't to your liking.  It was meant as a reply to the first of your rapid fire spam posts.  Carry on

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #118 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:15pm:
To pretend that they are serious about exploits, but not so secretly not serious about fixing them.

Ah yes, explains why the third time around, it was just a ban, no inventory cleaning. And then theres the main account. ^-^

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #119 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
What me spam post? noooooooooooo!

Feel free to run along Shady, I think we all see you pretty clearly now  ;D

Shady says:

I know, I don't know, but that means ... I know! I know, I don't know, but that means ... I know! I know, I don't know, but that means ... I know! I know, I don't know, but that means ... I know! I know, I don't know, but that means ... I know! I know, I don't know, but that means ... I know!

How dare Factor or anyone ever disagree with you eh?! hahahahahah ;D
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:33pm by »  

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #120 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:26pm:
Ah yes, explains why the third time around, it was just a ban, no inventory cleaning. And then theres the main account. ^-^

I have heard that from several others as well, nothing gone, not enough man hours I would guess, especially when you think of the scale of it these days

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #121 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:26pm:

HAL's head just exploded in rage. I bet he rolled up a toon just to report you for this post.
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:40pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #122 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:40pm:
HAL's head just exploded in rage. I bet he rolled up a toon just to report you for this post.

Only if Steiner or Hendrick didn't beat him to it.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #123 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 4:49am
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 5:59am:
Ogre deserved that ban.

What, for swearing at Burntz? Burntz is a loser who deserves all kinds of nasty names thrown at him.

Except, you know, racism. But we can call him a cockmuncher, that's totally cool. So I guess homophobia's fine. But definitely not racism. Can we call him a whiny little bitch of a girl? If so, then sexism is ok, too.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #124 - Aug 16th, 2014 at 4:52am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:23pm:
Are you trying to tell me that my continued investment is not satisfactory enough to ensure I dont get reprimanded for my indiscretions? $10 a month since going "Free to play", on top of $100-500 a year for the last 5 years in TP, not including the $ spent to buy everything in the store, on every server and every toon. (33 slots on each server * 2 inventory slots + * 2 bank slots per toon cuz.. i could Cheesy) Not to mention the newest addition, the alt account, fully upgraded for Orien server asside from a few minor packs. Id hate to imagine how much it costs to have devs look the other way.

Wow. I think you're a superhero. Your superpower makes vaginas invisible to you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint