Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Card cruncher (Read 29851 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Card cruncher
Reply #50 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:33am
Print Post  
The really obnoxious part of it was the fucking happy emoticon at the end of it? how out of touch was she?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:46am
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:17am:
This just sounds like butthurt bullshit to me.

Even with supposed "vaulties to back you up" it is too easy to make a socky that can defend you.

No, not really. But, ok.

Hag Master wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:33am:
The really obnoxious part of it was the fucking happy emoticon at the end of it? how out of touch was she?

Bitch is retarded.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #52 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Woah, I had completely forgotten about that thread. That's some first class gangbang bullying over there, but for a good reason.

I've grouped with Meli a few times and she seemed alright, of course it was before the PC started so I dunno, maybe she did turn into a bitch afterwards.

IP Logged

chuky
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
I thought of the switching character from another server. What server does melicat play on so I can avoid as well ?

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
I wouldn't sweat it that mush to change server chucky, just avoid her toons, check her motherboard signature it has servers and toons listed.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #55 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
chuky wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 1:50pm:
I thought of the switching character from another server. What server does melicat play on so I can avoid as well ?

We have NOTdarth in Orien.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Burn
Korthos Resident

I hate you.

Reply #56 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Aug 13th, 2014 at 9:47am:
Wow. Another one, really?

Burndem is untouchable, wonder why.

It's my soft lips.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #57 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 3:41am:
lol this again  Roll Eyes

Meli doesn't dupe or exploit, despite ample opportunity to do so. 

I agree with mew and add this addendum.

No did she report you from my understanding.  You shouldn't blame others for your own dipshittery getting you caught.

IP Logged

DropBear

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #58 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 6:04pm:
No did she report you from my understanding.  You shouldn't blame others for your own dipshittery getting you caught.

Yeah, you're probably right.....
Meli wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 5:11am:
A copy of all PMs sent to me in relation to this thread has just been sent to Jerry.

I'm fairly sure he's going to send me a PM saying not to allow myself to get trolled. Again. Smiley 

A copy of all correspondence in the Vault was sent to Jerry who is the Mod for the DDO forums.  That's perfectly normal.

In fact, someone at work said something hurtful to me the other day, so I sent Jerry a msg to sort them out.  Also, there was this guy looking at me funny on the bus the other day, so I got his details and sent them to Jerry, because his gaze offended me.
Wink

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #59 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 6:13pm:
In fact, someone at work said something hurtful to me the other day, so I sent Jerry a msg to sort them out.  Also, there was this guy looking at me funny on the bus the other day, so I got his details and sent them to Jerry, because his gaze offended me.

That's the last straw. I'm sending a copy of your winking smiley to Jerry.

Edit: Ugh. That gets 100 times worse when read as a euphemism. Keep your wink in your pants DropBear!

Or else Jerry will see it.
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:54pm by Revaulting »  

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Alright I will cop to being wrong on this at first, backing the wrong horse and assuming the worst about Factor, and coming out way to hard on him/her? I don't like admitting I'm wrong but really....

Also, after reading the thread and doing a little more digging I will add this as well,  lets not forget when one of Meli's own fellow PC members posted this in response to squeal post that Dropbear just quoted;

Angry wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 5:20am:
Meli...

I know that comment was meant to try and scare ppl, but it comes off like a child saying "I'm gonna tell my mum on you". No offence.

Also, Cordovan has way too much to do with the ddo forums, to have time to worry about anything going on on the vault.

And what was Atomic and Shade's little friends response? did she pull her head in? no.

Meli wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 5:27am:
Just protecting myself.  Don't really care how it sounds. I'm impressed how quickly you responded to this thread Micki.

Records show that minutes after she posted this fucking turd, Meli sent her last PM and then dropped off the vault for good.... I guess we can assume her good work here was done. and she burned some pollyana but good. What a fake Bitch.

Couple of thoughts,

Micki should probably count herself lucky Meli didn't runand  tell her sugar daddy Cordo that Micki was hurting her feelings.  Grin

And Atomic and Shade? well, as much as I admire loyalty and standing by your mates, at some point it becomes ridiculous in the face of their own statements and actions.

See, If for some reason a mate of mine acts like a cunt in public? like for instance shitting himself or picking on a guy who is smaller and weaker then him? Well, I will still like him and I will still hang out with him. But I am not going around fucking pretending he is not a cunt, and insulting people and calling anyone who saw what really happened a fucking liar just to back my mate. If he acts the cunt, then he is a cunt, I still like him, by I respect him and our friendship not to pretend he isn't. This is pretty basic stuff you know? Friendship 101 really. 

So I hope you get my point, because seriously good on you for being so loyal, but learn the difference between loyalty and enabling dickish behavior.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 6:04pm:
I agree with mew and add this addendum.

I really try to be as civil as possible, but you and your "posse" of Meli's boys can just go to hell.  So it was just a coincidence that she insisted on getting my character name and server, and that a hour later, 40 minutes after she posted that she had sent it all to Cordovan that I was banned, and then the other accounts on our credit card banned? and not for exploiting but for "breaking the code of conduct" on the vault!

And dipshittery? what do bloody mean by that? I don't exploit and my brother didn't and when we came back all our things were still there.

Or when you say dipshittery do you mean that I dared to question the queen mean girl? and that I was silly enough to say sorry when she demanded I say it, Or was my dipshittery that I was foolish enough to trust that Meli only wanted details that could track my account for harmless reasons and didn't think she would abuse that trust I gave her?

I am sure you could tell me if you chose to, because you seem to be a expert on dipshittery. But don't waste your time because really I don't care what you are really referring to, because I don't waste my time on men that are not big enough to admit when they may be wrong anymore, much less ones that wont stick up for the smaller foe.

You sir, are a ass.
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:14pm by »  

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
That was not the case for me, I didn't accuse Melicat of duping.

Instead, Melicat was cross with me for opinions about her posts and public stances I shared in a thread, I attempted to smooth over our disagreement via PMs, she insisted that I tell her who I was in game before she would discuss anything in PMs. I provided her with name and server of the character I had played with her. 

Within minutes she sent be some very cruel and abusive PMs, and proceeded to bully me. In the end at her insistence I wiped all the comments I had posted that she was upset with.

But even after I did that wasn't enough for her, she demanded more, that I to post that everything I had said was a lie and that I was making it all up, only at this point did I refuse, and finally try to stand my ground.

At this point Melicat posted this:

To their credit one of the other PC members criticized Melicat for it, but she just responded with:

Within the hour my account was banned for 14 days for breaking the code of conduct, and just a few hours after that my little brother who uses the same credit card and router was banned as well.

Afterward the same day I PM'd some other vaulties (who can back me up) about my troubles and they advised me to steer clear of Melicat and her friends as they were protected. Which after we came back I have done, going nowhere near any of them and starting characters of a different server. 

And though I would rather not be under Melicat's crosshairs or any of her friends that still are on the Vault I thought my experience was relevant to what was being discussed on this thread.  Embarrassed 

This post is filled with half truths. 

First of all, Meli doesn't exploit and is probably one of the most white knight players in the game.  Yet you kept accusing her, and others, of exploiting. 

And by "kept accusing" I mean you fillled pages worth of drama, bandwagoning as many vault members as you can to spew as much vitriol at her as possible, just because you thought it was funny to drama it up.  And not just meli, I remember clearly that you called out other people for exploiting as well. 

From my perspective, it seems like you got what you deserved.  Even if meli had some pull with Cordo, you would not have been banned for no reason at all.  You played with fire and got burned.  Moral of the story is, don't go around calling others out and throwing accusations around for no good reason. 
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:23pm by AtomicMew »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #63 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Sweet! We get the drama, and don't even have to see Meli come back.

It's like a diet that still lets you eat donuts.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:59pm:
And Atomic and Shade? well, as much as I admire loyalty and standing by your mates, at some point it becomes ridiculous in the face of their own statements and actions.

See, If for some reason a mate of mine acts like a cunt in public? like for instance shitting himself or picking on a guy who is smaller and weaker then him? Well, I will still like him and I will still hang out with him. But I am not going around fucking pretending he is not a cunt, and insulting people and calling anyone who saw what really happened a fucking liar just to back my mate. If he acts the cunt, then he is a cunt, I still like him, by I respect him and our friendship not to pretend he isn't. This is pretty basic stuff you know? Friendship 101 really. 

What if some schlumpy guy you barely know comes drunk off his ass and starts groping people and making everyone in the room feel uncomfortable.  Would you think less of your friend if she punched him in the face?

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #65 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:21pm:

First of all, Meli doesn't exploit and is probably one of the most white knight players in the game.  Yet you kept accusing her, and others, of exploiting. 

And by "kept accusing" I mean you fillled pages worth of drama, bandwagoning as many vault members as you can to spew as much vitriol at her as possible, just because you thought it was funny to drama it up.  And not just meli, I remember clearly that you called out other people for exploiting as well. 

From my perspective, it seems like you got what you deserved.  Even if meli had some pull with Cordo, you would not have been banned for no reason at all.  You played with fire and got burned.  Moral of the story is, don't go around calling others out and throwing accusations around for no good reason. 

See, your logic is a little contradictory here.
On one hand, Meli is is saint - how sure are you btw?  Enough to stake your own reputation to hers?
So someone said some nasty things about her here, and then got banned in a game within an hour of Meli admitting "dobbing".

You say Factor would not have been banned for no reason - but then "you played with fire and got burned".  These are contradictory.  Your statement implies cause and effect.
Factor states that they are not an exploiter and their accounts were untouched, so what was Factor banned for?  Untidy housekeeping - Cordo was offended at the order they kept their bags in?

The timing and Meli's own statement make this an amazing coincidence......

No probs with you saying, "Meli has always been great to me", but to come here and flame in her defence is extraordinarily risky for your own reputation Atomic.

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #66 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:51pm:
That's the last straw. I'm sending a copy of your winking smiley to Jerry.

Edit: Ugh. That gets 100 times worse when read as a euphemism. Keep your wink in your pants DropBear!

Or else Jerry will see it.

Ermmmm.... Sorry about the sexual harassment Revaulting.  Thought you were Sasha.

And Jerry ain't ever laying eyes on my "winking smiley" (you younglings sure have strange names for it..... )
Grin. (See no winks this time)
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:23pm by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Illetirated
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
Factor = Superjohnny/Donuts  Huh

IP Logged

Expinst
Epic Poster

EU gamer.

Reply #68 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
next time take some screen shots, all this talk about Meli sounds like BS to me.
she has her mood swings, but overall she is sill super nice.

None of this shit really matters.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:58pm
Print Post  

First I gotta say it is really funny to have Meli declared one of the Whitest Knights by a guy who duped hundreds of epic and hero stones and sold them for Tp codes and cash thru ebay  Don't get me wrong I love your work I have recycled whole lives from stones from that were originally bought from you and several of my friends have had great experiences buying from you as well, but pardon me if I find you Character reference really really REALLY funny.  Now before you claim It's not true, remember probably half of Khyber has bought stone 5 and 6 at a time from you and I can start naming mules and toons you used if you like as well, but no need to do that as long as you don't try the "I have no idea what your talking about" routine alright? If you want we could talk about it on skype, pretty sure one of my guildies still has you skype details okay?

So back to my point how funny is it the the guy telling us all how clean Meli is and what a dirty whore Factor is one of the most respected duper/merchants on the vault? by the way how is the weather in Hawaii today?

Now here is something else, I have read all 77 of factor's posts and I will tell you that while I may get diabetes from her(?) sickeningly sweet asskiss posts by the score I am having trouble finding the "pages" of "bandwagoning" and no sign of the "spewing Vitrol" you speak of, much less the "funny" part.  In truth except for the occasional nun like admonishment for "fibbing" her material is as boring as bat shit. And clearly the dumb cow (?) doesn't know how to exploit.  So nice spiel, to bad its bullshit.

She didn't call your high priestess a exploiter she called her out for "fibbing" thats lying to you and me by the way.  So nice spiel, to bad its bullshit.

By the way I would like to offer my congrats to Ollie for showing such restraint, some of the roughest (not very rough, piss weak actually) stuff Factor has posted was to Ollie. So Ollie, all past issues aside, nice restraint! who knew you could have just gotten Factor banned for hurting your feelings and calling you a fibber! eh man?

At this point I also gotta agree with Dropbears point that you are talking out of both sides of your mouth, with the whole White queen who admits to dobbing anyone who says something she doesn't like (and takes it down for her don't forget) and may have pull with cordo but is still so pure..... once again courtesy of of Mr. Xpstones R US, so funny.

And of course the timing of it all, meli posts that she has sent "mean talk" to her big buddy Cordo and hours later Factor the meek catches a ban?  So when you say Factor deserved it are you saying by upsetting Meli she was playing with fire? and deserved to get banned just for upsetting Meli?  What about Factor's apparently porn addicted little brother? did he deserve a ban because his sister was playing with fire by taking down posts Meli told her to?  You crazy!

Now I hesitate to draw conclusions as I started the day with egg on my face, but... In this case I feel safe offering you this advice Atomic:

If you are this whipped over virtual pussy, god help you if a real women ever lets you touch her little flower!   
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:34am by gawker »  

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #70 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:04am
Print Post  
Illetirated wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:35pm:
Factor = Superjohnny/Donuts  Huh

No.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:14am
Print Post  
Quote:
Afterward the same day I PM'd some other vaulties (who can back me up) about my troubles and they advised me to steer clear of Melicat and her friends as they were protected. Which after we came back I have done, going nowhere near any of them and starting characters of a different server. 

And though I would rather not be under Melicat's crosshairs or any of her friends that still are on the Vault I thought my experience was relevant to what was being discussed on this thread.  Embarrassed 

Just curious, any of these "some other vaulties" still online? anyone get PM'd about this by Factor around when it happened? She thinks that they can back her up.. but as illustrated I would say her personality judgement is not stellar. 
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:33am by gawker »  

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:18am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:29pm:
What if some schlumpy guy you barely know comes drunk off his ass and starts groping people and making everyone in the room feel uncomfortable.  Would you think less of your friend if she punched him in the face? 

Seriously buddy? you have got to get laid! And must I point out that in the half dozen times I have run with Melicat I have detected the distinct Alto sounds of the classic "chubby gamer girl", so if your going to drink the cool aid for virtual pussy wouldn't it be better if it was skinny sexy virtual pussy? 

How about Sasha? I think she might be a bad girl.
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:33am by gawker »  

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #73 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:26am
Print Post  

Half truths? well that makes me better then you I guess because you are bald-faced liar! 

Meli is your friend and you don't know me, so you are happy to just kick in the face of the silly girl who believed all Meli's posturing at first.

Feel proud now? She had me banned because she could, you have horrible taste in friends. I would take the sleaziest, most disgusting, porn posting, foul mouthed member of the vault as a friend before I would ever want to be saddled with a cancerous yes man coward like yourself, you liar.

Ollie, Iranger, eighnus, you are all good sorts in my book compared to this bloody phony, I will try not to be such a pris to you and others in the future, didn't realize how good we had it in the cesspool.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #74 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:54am
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:58pm:
By the way I would like to offer my congrats to Ollie for showing such restraint, some of the roughest (not very rough, piss weak actually) stuff Factor has posted was to Ollie. So Ollie, all past issues aside, nice restraint! who knew you could have just gotten Factor banned for hurting your feelings and calling you a fibber! eh man?

Quote:
Ollie, Iranger, eighnus, you are all good sorts in my book compared to this bloody phony, I will try not to be such a pris to you and others in the future, didn't realize how good we had it in the cesspool.

Awehs you guuys..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint